[Montréaler] Flip flop Bare Fuck

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

So no question about it, my sex life had mellowed out to be point of being lame as one of the commenters posted. I decided it was time to make things exciting and I logged onto Manhunt (at 7 am! )it was sort of dead but then I got texted from a nicely shaped but not super muscled or anything asian top/vers who quite bluntly said "lets fuck, im in the old port, call me xxx-xxxx" I responded with "got lube, poppers?" (notice the omission) and he replied "yeah, and pot." Before I could reply he sent another message saying "I want to massage you and fuck you while im on top." Now my hole is twitching.

I hail a cab to his place, its right off of China Town and the building is pretty snazzy. He greets me at the door just wearing jeans and hes kinda hot. Not my usual type but there was something about him. He was about 5'9, tanned, shaved head, chinese with a nicely shaped chest, arms and shoulders.

He locked lips with me as soon as I got in and we continued to make out as he pushed me into his living room. Now his living room was hot. There was a huge red satellite chair with cum stains? (i think) and some really hot leather couches and ottoman. Right in the middle was a massage table.

"are you a masseus?"

"yeah sometimes."

"sometimes?"

"most of the time I get a 150$ tip on top to nail their ass."

"hot."

"not as hot as its going to be to breed your ass."

Glad that he had gotten the hint.

He lit a joint and took a deep hit and passed it to me. I had stripped down to my jockstrap by now and I took a nice deep hit. It was solid stuff, not the usual bad shit. I told him as much.

"I deal."

This was turning into a bad ass fuck. Just what I needed to get out of my rut. I got on my knees and took his jeans off, he was sprouting a nice 6.5-7 inch boner which I quickly began to suck. The pot was making me horny and ready for some seriously irresponsible behaviour. Usually I just get chatty, this was making me slutty.

He took his dick out of my cock and told me to finish the joint while he looked for something. I laid back on the ottoman and finished the joint when he came in.

"Here take these," he said, handing me his poppers. It was the good/expensive brand. "I like to fuck hard and some of my clients havent been fucked in a while, " he explained. "Turn over." I did. He fished out something from the bag he brought out with him and I realized it was a blindfold, this was turning hot. This wasnt the usual kind of blindfold, this one had small gelly pads where the eyes are so it basically makes sure your eyes are closed and totally sealed off. It was bizarre not having ANY light or anything to see and had i not polished off a joint I would have been scared.

"you fuck your clients often?"

"about 75%, some I just fuck for free cos I havent fucked yet."

"How often do you fuck?"

"I got a client at 1, and then I've scheduled a threesome fuck with a latino couple at 7 pm... yes I'm a slut. Enough talk now, take some poppers." I did as I was told, its surprising how even without sight you can manage to do that. He began to eat my hole and that was really turning me on, my cock was straining in my jockstrap. There was a brief break and I heard him lube up and then press his cockhead against my hole.

"take another hit"

"yessir."

I did and he began to push in. In one slow but continious motion he managed to lodge himself in all the way. Pot and very VERY good poppers helped.

"nice slutting bear, daddy is pleased." I sort of wanted to laugh at him calling himself daddy, (and this is from a daddy lover) believe me, he was late 20s, early 30s best, muscled and lean and totally smoothe, not what id call a daddy but i had his bare dick up my ass and his poppers up my nose so who was I to argue.

As we began to get into it, i was really getting turned on by his dirty talk, almost as much as his dicking, if not more to be honest.

"baby hasnt been fucked in a while has he?"

"no," i moaned slack jawed

"I can feel it, so tight."

"When did you last get fucked?"

"last night, big black guy."

"Dump a load in you?"

"No, I dont take it raw." only thing that lowered by buzz.

"Got a pic of him?"

"Yeah and one thing even better," pulling out to my dismay (I wasnt serious about seeing his pic, I just love talking dirty) He went into the side (kitchen or bedroom I couldnt tell) "Take off your blindfold," he ordered when came back, I took it off and was about to turn around when he said "I didnt say turn around." he slid right in and pressed his chest into my back. "Here he is," he showed me him on his iphone. 1) he was hot, 2) he was my ex when i was 19. He was 23 then and shit he was hot now too. I couldnt believe he fucked this asian guy wrapped, he never let me take his cock that way I mean the only reason we broke up was because he wouldnt wrap it after I found him fucking a 18 yo smooth white twink raw (it wasnt that he was fucking him, that was hot, i was just scared of risks then). then came the prize, he shoved a used condom under my nose filled with jizz. "smell it."

"Smells good, tho, you real kinky."

He slapped my ass and pulled out a bit drove in deeper (we had slowed our pace to basically stationary while he showed me the pic) "What do you think."

"empty out the condom and use it as lube."

I could tell he was smiling.

"Get up and get on your knees there," he said pointing to the satellite chair. I did as he asked. as I got my face close up I realised they WERE cum stains. What did he do when his friends came over? I guess he was too busy fucking them? Emptying out the condom on his cock (im assuming) he began to play with my hole again. it was nice and gaping now and I took him like a champ. He was fucking me pretty hard when my own boner began to ache.

"Hey can I fuck you?"

I think that took him by surprise.

"What?"

"Can I please fuck you sir."

There was a momentary pause and then he pulled out and went back to the leather ottoman and got on his hands and knees. Okay that was pretty easy. When I bent down to rim his hole it was REALLY open, like OPEN. This guy probably got fucked each night by a big dick or a dildo or something. I drizziled some lube on my cock while he took a hit of poppers. Since I can never maintain a hardon with a condom I skipped it and just slid in. Man his ass was amazing.

Thing is, I dont like tight asses, I like them open and his was smooth, silky and open. Bending over him I whispered into his ear, "I'm in you raw." I had him in a vice like grip just to be on the safe side and instead of his ass muscles squeezing me out he just used them to suck in me. Fuck this guy was an expert, I've never fucked a guy who had such incredible control over his assmuscles. I aspire to be him.

I began to just pound away hard, I just wanted to dump a load in him. Taking a few hits of his poppers I kept hammering away till I got to that point I realized (as rawTOP) sometimes does, I just wasnt going to be able to cum.

"you want my cum?" I asked him, hoping some dirty talk would push me over.

"YEAH." and then he did it. Clamping down on my cock (but just enough to apply pressure but not BREAK It like some stupid bottoms do) He milked the jizz out of my ass. Literally milked it out, I was delirious and had one of the best orgasms of my life. I collapsed on him sweaty and spent and felt down to his cock and it was still hard, but to be honest I didnt have the energy to do anything about it. We had been playing for a while and I figured he might want to keep his load for his client. Pulling out I laid back on the floor spent. He laughed and just climbed on top of me and pulled my legs up. pouring poppers into my jockstrap that I had discarded he pushed it onto my face and penetrated me and gave me a REALLY ROUGH and HARD fuck. I dont know if it felt esp rough because I had just cum so hard or was it because I really turned him on, but I'll assume it was a bit of both.

After 2-3 min of pounding at most I felt him tense up and just shoot as he spasmed on me, falling on top with his jerking dick deep in me.

Guess his one o clock wont be getting the load. Fair enough, cos I never did get my massage.35861944-7764446167389303132?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.