BBRT Party Ads?

cumsucker33

Does anyone have any idea when BBRT might bring back their party section? Seems like now that big cities and major population centers are heavily vaccinated, they could bring that back, but they're still closed (at least in my area). Just wondering if anyone on here might have any insight! I used to have a lot of success taking loads after posting a party ad. Thanks pigs!

I would assume it's when the majority of the major countries have fully reopened, with minimal to no restrictions.  I don't think it's possible for BBRT to open the party section by region, so they are just waiting until it's safer to do so for the whole site.  

I wish they’d bring them back too, but Dallas is only >30% vaccinated, so I can see why they haven’t. I was kind of shocked about that but I’m guessing other cities are probably doing better with vaccinating. I got the vaccine but I know a lot of guys my age aren’t bothering. They figure everyone else is getting vaccinated so they don’t need to. Kinda fucked up if you ask me. But yeah...I liked the parties...went to a few before Covid hit. Want to do CumUnion again too.

3 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I wish they’d bring them back too, but Dallas is only >30% vaccinated, so I can see why they haven’t. I was kind of shocked about that but I’m guessing other cities are probably doing better with vaccinating. I got the vaccine but I know a lot of guys my age aren’t bothering. They figure everyone else is getting vaccinated so they don’t need to. Kinda fucked up if you ask me. But yeah...I liked the parties...went to a few before Covid hit. Want to do CumUnion again too.

A lot of guys my age aren’t getting the vaccine because Joe Rogan told them not to. And a lot of adults of all ages aren’t getting the vaccine because they’ve politicized it.