a FIRST experience

Recently I went to the baths and noticed this young white guy getting fucked by this older, short hispanic guy. I didn’t think too much of it except that it was a pretty hot scene. I even thought they might be together. I made myself comfortable in the room and pulled on my dick as they fucked. The white guy motioned for me to get closer, so I obliged and he started sucking me off. I reached to his ass and found that the older guy was fucking him with a rubber on, but it was STILL pretty hot. His dick was HUGE and the white guy could hardly take it. The older guy said that he wanted to fuck me, and that made me even harder. He pulled out of the young guy and put a fresh rubber on and slid right in my stretched out hole (I had worn a butt plug for quite a while before going to the baths that day). Well, we went into a bunk room where we could get more comfortable and he fucked me for what seemed an eternity and I was in heaven. After being stimulated by the monster cock, the young guy and I chatted and compared stories.....nice. I gave him my number and we agreed that we might play together as he is more VERSATILE and I’m more a bottom, so it might just work.

About a week went by and he called me up. He gave me directions to his place and I met him there. We got undressed and my legs were quickly in the air. I brought some rubbers along for the fun just in case. He never asked; I never asked, but he dove straight in with his huge dick and started pounding away at my ass RAW. I LOVED it, but when he pulled out to take a short breather, I asked him whether he used rubbers or not; he just said that he hasn’t been very active in a while, and it would be ok. I shrugged it off and we went back at it as he pounded my ass bare in different positions. I have to admit, I have very limited raw experiences and this was soooooo nice. I love the way it felt to have the skin of his dick stimulating my hole. It feels soooo much better than wrapped in rubber (ick). Well, we fucked quite a bit, but he never came in me (that I can tell), but his load was VERY nice as I licked it on his chest. mmmmm

That’s my recent story for now...hopefully, there will be more to tell VERY soon :)

Nice mate :) I'm new to bb and being a bottom. Only started this year. Have had a few bb fucks and loved them especially the load in my hole and then cleaning off his cock. Had one condom fuck and didn't really enjoy it. BB for me.