Two batches of baby batter in the oven

I got to suck this cute 24 year old in my building a few weeks ago. He's attached, I'm attached, and while he's wanted my ass ever since I swallowed his gorgeous cock, we just haven't been able to coordinate a meet-up in my secret spot.

Until this morning. And it went even better than I had ever hoped! He and I had started talking last night about meeting up while he sent his bf to pick up coffee. Then, this morning, a top friend hit me up on Grindr asking if I was free.

Didn't take long for my horny brain to concoct a scene! I confirmed that the guy in my building loves fucking a cummy hole, and once I knew that, I invited my Grindr friend to load me up first. We all coordinated the times; the guy in my building wanted me one-on-one the first time, promising we can do a full-on threesome next time.

So my Grindr friend arrived. I walked him to my spot, undressed, and bent over. He ate my ass first, getting it all slick while I huffed my brown bottle. He squirted some lube on my hole and then on his cock, and in no time he had slid in balls-deep. He likes to fuck in long, slow grinding motions and it feels amazing to have him in my ass! I knew he had been saving his load all week in the hopes that we could meet, and sure enough it did not take him long before he whispered, "I'm cumming!"

I squeezed my hungry sphincter tight lest I lose any of the manjuice he was pumping into me. At last he slid out, and as has become my custom, I spun around and took his cock in my mouth to clean him off.

As he dressed, I messaged the other guy - the one from my building - that I was loaded and ready. He needed to wait a few more minutes to make sure his bf was gone, then messaged me that he was on his way. This time, in accordance with his request, I waited on all 4's on the cold concrete floor, my cum-filled ass pointed at the door. He came in and locked the door behind him, and I heard him take his pants off. I heard him stroke his cock a few times and then he, too, was inside me, my slicked-up hole welcoming that gorgeous, rock-hard 7-incher for the first time.

He crouched behind me and began to pound me mercilessly. The precum ran in streams from my cock, pooling on the floor below me.

Then, without making a sound, I felt his cock begin to do the dance that meant he was pumping his load - my second in the last 20 minutes - into me. I squeezed tight again, feeling him spasm a few more times as he slowly withdrew. Before I could make my move, he ordered, "Clean it off." I happily complied, then resumed my position on all 4's until I heard the door close behind him. With that, I locked the door and got dressed to head back to my place. I wiped up the excess dribbles from my hole, but as I walked back to my apartment I felt more begin to dribble out. I plugged myself the moment I walked in the door, and am sitting here happily stewing two big loads of baby batter as I write this.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1