[2 Pigs] nyc saturday night at the cockpit with facesplatter san francisco par

AnonStory

Photo2700.jpg

About two weeks ago I happened to notice from one of our followers’ twitter feeds that he was going to be in San Francisco when I was. We decided to try and meet up, thinking we’d try to put together a group (he’s a big bareback top). Then he found out about the San Francisco Cockpit parties at Mack Folsom Prison and we decided we’d try that out.

He stopped by my hotel room and we chatted a bit before heading over. I’d been to Mack Folsom Prison twice before (read about those hot times here and here) and had a really hot time.

We got there around midnight and got undressed and started walking around in our towels. There was a decent crowd there, but not quite as packed as I think we’d hoped it would be.

It took us a few minutes to figure out that there was a big dark play area near the door, and once we did we hung out there. I made out with these two hot guys: one short muscled guy in a jockstrap, and one tall lanky guy in boxers, and fucked them both. The shorter one really wanted my load, and kept begging for it in this hot Eastern European-like accent. But I’ve always found it hard to get off while fucking someone standing up surrounded by other people pawing you, so no load for him.

Then I walked around again and ended up fooling around with boxer shorts guy. He really wanted my load, too so we climbed up into one of the play areas and I fucked him in various positions. He was a hot kisser, but for whatever reason it just wasn’t right and I knew I wasn’t going to be able to cum from fucking him. So I asked him, “you want my load?” and he said yes, so I jerked myself as he whispered things like, “I want you to knock me up!” When I started to cum I shoved my cock in his ass and unloaded. He thanked me and I got my towel and climbed back down.

While I was doing that, Facesplatter was fucking and breeding some guy bent over in the gloryhole-stall area.

There was one interesting guy worth mentioning. Young guy, Armani Exchange baseball hat, totally hot smooth body. Just stood off to the side watching and stroking. But wouldn’t let anyone touch him or approach him. He got really engaged watching people play, jerking his cock under his towel. I just figured him for one of those guys who likes to watch but for whatever reason (safe sex?) doesn’t like to participate.

So imagine my surprise when I suddenly notice that he’s fucking the same guy that Facesplatter just loaded up. It’s really hot to watch – the guy is bent over, and AX boy is fucking him – raw – in a really sexy way – he’s holding onto the bar above his head and pounding away. Loved watching his ass as he fucked.

Then we noticed that there was a guy sitting in the piss tub so we went over and pissed all over him, and then we decided to head out since I had a plane to catch.

As we walked, Facesplatter started telling me about how he makes and uses devil’s dicks all the time, and then showed me one of the hottest videos of all time – one his fuckbuds completely using a cumsicle. Oh my fucking god! (I’ll have to ask him if I can post it here for you guys.)

Photo2699.jpg

We were both hungry so we stopped in at Mel’s Diner for some breakfast. The cutest guys were sitting near us. I got some pics of one of them. Right out of an Abercrombie catalog.

Photo2703.jpg

THE END

5486372999613260578-1026805155893964630?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.