Online slavery

It depends on what you mean by submitted and slave, and whether you mean the connection was entirely online, or was real-life with an online component.

I am a trained sexual service submissive, and registered with The Slave Registry, and have been physically owned, but I do not classify myself as a slave in terms of the scale of abject submission usually associated with the term, at least when considered in the context of the BDSM spectrum of submission.

That said, I have several times responded to Dominants via online instruction. Usually the arrangements ended up being brief; I always followed the commands to the letter, but I think that the virtual separation ultimately deprived the Dominants using me of a crucial element of the satisfaction they desired from my submission, and they soon broke it off.

Mind you, this was before Zoom, or even before FaceTime was mainstream. Skype was dodgy, and bandwidth in my area didn’t really support any kind of live camming, so it might be somewhat different today when a Dom can more readily watch a submissive’s distress.

I do know that my long-term Master used online methods to give me commands and generally control me, but it was mor of an adjunct to our in-person sessions. He never tried to watch me on video chat me through some sex act (which would have been problematic for obvious reasons).

The closest thing I’ve done to what I think you’re asking is submission to hypnosis. Believe it or not, yes, a person can be hypnotized by text. Over the course of multiple sessions, a Dominant hypnotist began grooming me for sexual exploitation, and would have succeeded had I not by chance stumbled across a log of the last online chat hypno session he had performed with me, which contained instructions intended to ultimately put me in a very compromised position under his control. (When confronted, he vanished anonymously into cyberspace to find another victim.) A few years later another Dominant tried the same with online voice calls, but I by then I had defenses. He was very skilled, and if I had not been prepared I could easily have ended up naked in a cage somewhere, but he only lasted two sessions before moving on to a more malleable slave.

For my part, I find online service very unfulfilling. It just feels flat. There’s no substitute for submission to a Man in his presence, to anticipate the possibility of the touch or impact of his hand, the electric potential of his penetrative ability, and the subtle rumble of the air as his voice says, “Good boy.”