Gay butt doctor in Los Angeles? Struggling with possible infection.

Can anyone recommend a gay butt doctor in Los Angeles? I have burning in my rectum and constipation. It all started 2 weeks after I took a bareback load. I've been tested repeatedly for Chlamydia, Syphilis and Gonorrhea. All Negative. Also was tested for parasites. There is burning. No blood. No discharge. I got a colonoscopy and the doctor says everything looks fine. I think someone is missing something or there's some new kind of infection. Thanks in advance.

i am the bottom so i had no symptoms.  BF had discharge like one would expect with gono but was neg for gono.  also had leukocytes in his urine which doctor found odd.   Neg for gono and chylymedia but eventually found it was MGEN.  BF got it from a bottom we had over .... it took him 2 months to resolve as treatments didn't work

• 9 months later...
On 5/17/2021 at 1:18 AM, brice17 said:

i am the bottom so i had no symptoms.  BF had discharge like one would expect with gono but was neg for gono.  also had leukocytes in his urine which doctor found odd.   Neg for gono and chylymedia but eventually found it was MGEN.  BF got it from a bottom we had over .... it took him 2 months to resolve as treatments didn't work

What did he get treated with. Medication

On 5/12/2021 at 10:29 AM, bighardfuck said:

Can anyone recommend a gay butt doctor in Los Angeles? I have burning in my rectum and constipation. It all started 2 weeks after I took a bareback load. I've been tested repeatedly for Chlamydia, Syphilis and Gonorrhea. All Negative. Also was tested for parasites. There is burning. No blood. No discharge. I got a colonoscopy and the doctor says everything looks fine. I think someone is missing something or there's some new kind of infection. Thanks in advance.

a 'butt doctor'..? I don't think that's an existing field of medicine, although I once encountered a doctor who was an ass. 😉 

Try a second opinion with any general practitioner, tell him or her you're concerned you have an STD, or try a local sex-health clinic.

FYI, @bighardfuck, the original poster, hasn't logged back in since June 26, 2021. Let's hope that his problem has since been resolved!

In general, I second @BareLover666's advice of seeking a second opinion from a general practitioner or visiting a community clinic.

For general information about a wide range of STIs, including the less familiar one mentioned later in the thread, Americans can turn to the US CDC Sexually Transmitted Infections Treatment Guidelines:

[think before following links] https://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment-guidelines/toc.htm

The guidelines are updated often, with new information about at-risk populations, testing recommendations, and currently available and effective treatments. Unfortunately, some doctors fail to keep up with the latest version. It is OK to ask about any STI tests and treatments you receive, and to check, or to ask, whether they are consistent with the 2021 CDC guidelines.

People in other countries may find the US CDC guidelines informative, but at-risk populations, circulating variants (and drug resistance patterns), available tests, and available treatments vary throughout the world. Always compare with guidelines for your own country or region!