First time as a top

frenchyJules

I got to top for the first time few days ago.
I've been a full bottom for few years, but starts to enjoy being sucked and was tempted to top.

Few days ago, I was really horny, like, I needed to get fuck. I was supposed to work, but then I started to play with my ass with my plug, and thought "fuck it, I need a cock". So I went on grindr, and hit back this guy which I talked to few weeks ago. He was older than me and seemed nice. Good looking and his profile advertised "tbm (yeah, even though I'm asian)", and indeed his cock was pretty decent. I said I was looking, and he asked when, and I said "now?". I told him I was looking to be fucked, but was open to try to top. He was fine by it, asked if I was on prep, said no, that I was playing safe most of the time (I still fool myself), asked if he was, said yes, no more talking about that issue. I still prep some condoms aside, but well, I knew I wanted it bare. He told me he would be there in 30-min or so.

Once he arrived, we talked a bit, he was nice, was looking exactly like the picture, then started to make out. Once we got naked, I got on my back, him above me, and he started to rub his cock against my ass as we kissed, he fingered me a bit, got his cock head wet and resumed at rubbing his cock against my ass. "You're already ready to get fucked ?", he smiled, I said yes (I usually am, I prelube most of the time), it was not difficult for his cock to get in even without me or him guiding his cock in. I gasped, had a thought for the condom on the bedtable and said "fuck I needed that" once he was full in. He gave me a decent fuck for 30-min or so, said I was testing his limits. I noticed I was not perfectly clean, and asked if he was ok for me to clean up again. He agreed.

Once I was done, we resumed kissing, we were both soft, but he sucked me so I got hard again. That's when I asked if he wanted me to fuck him. He told me he liked ttbm, so I asked he that was okay for him, he told me I was definitely tbm (think I was a bit bigger than him). He lubed me up, and I just start rubbing my cock against his ass, I usually came pretty fast when playing with my cock, so I took my time. He was very patient, which was nice as I was nervous. I got fully inside of him, of course bare, I didn't ask, he didn't protest. I fucked him a few minutes before I could not resist anymore and started to cum in him. I could feel my cock pulsating inside him, that was so hot. As I was in him, I sucked him until he came too. When I pull out, some of my cum went out.

My only regret is that I did not eat him out after cumming in him, but otherwise, loved the experience ! Think I'll be definitely up to top more, and hopefully became more resistant. Feel free to give advice 😉

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Hot story. Long time ago I also started as a bottom and now I am already full versatile. I absolutely enjoy that I never can be disappointed even though there are only bottoms in saunas, etc. So, I think that being versatile is the best thing which could  happen  with me. 

On 5/16/2021 at 8:47 AM, frenchyJules said:

I got fully inside of him, of course bare, I didn't ask, he didn't protest. I fucked him a few minutes before I could not resist anymore and started to cum in him. I could feel my cock pulsating inside him, that was so hot

The idea that bottoms don't enjoy breeding holes is nonsense because as frenchJules says "I could feel my cock pulsating inside him, that was so hot".