[Montréaler] Asian Sensation/ Doppleganger fuck

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

This weekend, afters weeks of a dry spell I went to the baths. Armed with a bottle of baby oil, a deeply douched hole and my favourite jockstrap I decided I was going to kick back and enjoy this weekend. Soon after I got in and stripped down to my jockstrap a muscled asian dude walked into my room with an amazing tanned boy and a nice 7" hard cock that he hadnt bothered to wrap his towel against, so instead i wrapped my lips around it and started to suck it nice and deep, getting it slicked up with saliva.

"you look like my boyfriend you know that" I wasnt sure how to take that, I hoped it wouldnt send him on a guilt trip leading him to pull out and go home, "I love fucking his hairy cunt, i bet yours feels just as good" he continued as he spat on his fingers and rubbed the saliva into my hole. "Turn around, I wanna see it", obeying I got on my knees on the bed with my palms on the wall and jutted out my hole. "Got Lube?" I nodded, cocking my head to the bottle of baby oil. He grabbed the bottle, unscrewed it and squirted it all over my back until it went down my crack and rubbed his hard muscled chest into my slicked up back and lubed his cock.

"I love you" he said as he slowly pressed his precuming dick into my barely lubed hole. He would push in a bit and pull out and push in further, each time with my drops of baby oil dripping onto his cock. He reached around and wrapped his arms around me, squeezing my hairy chest as I moaned with the pleasure of having my cunt stretched.

We fucked like this till he bottomed out in my ass and then he turns me over putting me on my back, kissing me passionately, one leg reaching for the sky the other around his firm tight waist as he continued to fuck me like his pussyboi. I pinched his nipples and he punished my hole harder until he began to howl and i could feel him unloading in me. He stayed in me for a while until he got hard again and he fucked me longer this time, on my stomach first and then on my back again until we both came in unison. When he finally pulled out he felched his cum out and snowballed it with me until he was hard again and used it as lube for a third and final fuck. That one was short cos his dick had gotten sensative.

Later, since we both left at the same time by accident he showed me a pic of his bf on his iphone, it was funny but we did look alike.35861944-3208371114443902177?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.