Paying the rent

I had something similar happen to me when I was looking for an apartment. Once I moved in my landlord found me on grinder. One month when I told him that I was going to be late with the rent he looked at me with a smirk and said well there are other ways to make up for your short comings you dirty little faggot whore. He ordered for me to dress up for him, when I came out he was naked stroking his beer can thick 10-11” cock. My mouth dropped and shouted holy fuckkkkk. He smiled and ordered me to worship it with my mouth. He skull fucked me till I had tears running down my face. He then flipped me over, forcefully spreading my legs and buried that monster raw deep inside me. He verbally degraded me, teaching my place as he fucked me deep and hard without remorse not stopping despite my crying, screaming and moaning. After he blew this huge thick load he had me suck his cock clean. As he got dressed he smiled and said you know you loved it, that’s what faggots like you are for, from now on you belong to me. As I laid there a hot mess questioning my morals I replied yassss Daddy, I smiled said thank you and told him you can have it anytime you desire. He laughed and told me that oh I know and I will don’t you worry about that. The next day he marked my body with disgusting slurs and raped my hole again for hours putting numerous loads in me, that following weekend he whored me out at a park n ride then raped me when we got home. I can honestly say that as fucked up as it was, it was very fulfilling and satisfying. The biggest turn on was that his family had no idea about any of it. I loved how he just came in and took it. After a few weeks I could take his monster Daddy cock with ease and just spit. I loved dressing up for him swallowing his cock, his loads and having my hole flooded with his seed, moaning like a whore in heat, telling him to fuck me harder, to rape my cunt, own me, that I’m his property, and how good his cock felt. 

7B3A7D3C-1FEC-440F-821C-9AB3EBF95520.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10

• 4 months later...