blank grindr fat lad

subbottomguy

So been a while since i posted, but nothing worth writing home about till last night. Was bored flicking through grindr when a blank profile messaged me, i looked at the profile and other than a age no details but being bored i replied and we got into a good chat, no pics asked which threw me. eventually he asked if i was up for some fun and asked if i could accom, my heart sank when i had to say i could cause my housemates were being hard on no visitors with covid going on still. I was suprised when he came back quickly saying was i up for outdoor fun, fuck yeah i was so we agreed where and i was quickly in the shower to clean up and clean out hoping i might get a good fuck.

I got to the woods and found the spot and was waiting a bit half expecting a message saying he wasnt coming but after a bit a short guy came over to me and asked me by my profile name. now he was maybe 3inches shorter than me, a bit fat with a round face. He asked if i was still ok to mess around, looking shy about his size i just pulled my top and shorts off to show my mesh jock strap and asked to see his cock. He had a nice cock, bout 6inches, ripe balls, i went down on him as fast as i could sucking his cock and licking his dirty balls as hard as i could. his moans were sweet and loud and before long he had me up fondling my cock and asked if i'd be ok with him fucking me and he would suck me if that helped. I just laughed turned round and offered my ass saying something like "you can fuck me much as you like and dont have to do anything more for me"

He told me his car was nearby so we went back to there, lubed me up in the pulled down back seats before he went for the condom and slipped into me, now i will admit i was kinda disapointed he didnt go bare but i was so in need of a fuck i just let him. mid fuck he pulled out and pulled my cock out sucking me off and i couldnt hold back and came in his mouth, when he pulled off he grinned and asked me where i wanted his fat boy load and i just moaned anywhere he wanted. he had a little cheeky grin and pulled off the condom pushing my legs back up "you sure" he grined maybe expecting me to tell him off but i just reached down and pulled my cheeks apart, he slipped in so easily and he quickly started pounding my hole alot faster than before. When he came he laid over me panting, his load leaking out my hole and mumbled "never fucked bare before you ok with me cumming in you" and i just told him "hit me up when you wanna cum in a hole again"

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

Guest Alphpig

Nice. Similar story, except for me the guy was a bottom. Bred him twice. He was so eager to take the loads. Hooked up w him a couple of times. He never asked my status and at least once he had another load inside him. I don’t mind sloppy shit holes, prefer them. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2021 at 4:58 PM, subbottomguy said:

So been a while since i posted, but nothing worth writing home about till last night. Was bored flicking through grindr when a blank profile messaged me, i looked at the profile and other than a age no details but being bored i replied and we got into a good chat, no pics asked which threw me. eventually he asked if i was up for some fun and asked if i could accom, my heart sank when i had to say i could cause my housemates were being hard on no visitors with covid going on still. I was suprised when he came back quickly saying was i up for outdoor fun, fuck yeah i was so we agreed where and i was quickly in the shower to clean up and clean out hoping i might get a good fuck.

I got to the woods and found the spot and was waiting a bit half expecting a message saying he wasnt coming but after a bit a short guy came over to me and asked me by my profile name. now he was maybe 3inches shorter than me, a bit fat with a round face. He asked if i was still ok to mess around, looking shy about his size i just pulled my top and shorts off to show my mesh jock strap and asked to see his cock. He had a nice cock, bout 6inches, ripe balls, i went down on him as fast as i could sucking his cock and licking his dirty balls as hard as i could. his moans were sweet and loud and before long he had me up fondling my cock and asked if i'd be ok with him fucking me and he would suck me if that helped. I just laughed turned round and offered my ass saying something like "you can fuck me much as you like and dont have to do anything more for me"

He told me his car was nearby so we went back to there, lubed me up in the pulled down back seats before he went for the condom and slipped into me, now i will admit i was kinda disapointed he didnt go bare but i was so in need of a fuck i just let him. mid fuck he pulled out and pulled my cock out sucking me off and i couldnt hold back and came in his mouth, when he pulled off he grinned and asked me where i wanted his fat boy load and i just moaned anywhere he wanted. he had a little cheeky grin and pulled off the condom pushing my legs back up "you sure" he grined maybe expecting me to tell him off but i just reached down and pulled my cheeks apart, he slipped in so easily and he quickly started pounding my hole alot faster than before. When he came he laid over me panting, his load leaking out my hole and mumbled "never fucked bare before you ok with me cumming in you" and i just told him "hit me up when you wanna cum in a hole again"

I'm proud of you, boy.