[Montréaler] MassageXXX

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

So first of all I feel a little guilty about not updating more often. I guess it comes down to me being lazy. When I sat down to the computer to write up what I've been up to, I generally ended up reading some other blogs and jerked off, which took away my mood to write the stories (cos on a flaccid, cum drained dick these tales are boring as a tails-only gangbang.... the kind where everyone is a bottom... okay I feel I already lost a bunch of you).

So lately I was craving a good erotic massage. Now why the hell would anyone want to pay for that you might ask. Well unless you have a boyfriend or trick willing to spend 45 minutes rubbing baby oil onto you and releasing the tension in your body with his hands without reciprocation of any sort you gotta hire a guy. So I got a North African Arab dude (you all know my fetish by this point) and we decided to meet up and just have him give me a massage. We never discussed sex and though I didn't expect it (he claimed to be straight... sure) I knew he was going to atleast tease, its the name of the game right?

So im over at his place, hes hotter than his pics, 5'10 tanned muscled, with a 8.5 thick donkey dick. I go lie down on his bed only in a jockstrap, ass propped up nice and good. He climbs on top naked and presses his legs on mine. He has strong legs and I can feel the power in them as he spreads my legs apart, propping my ass up further. He starts to massage me with baby oil and I can feel the heat being given off. As he kneads his hands into my flesh he runs his hardening cock against my hairy crack, pressing his chest into mine as he releases the tension in my shoulders. For the next half an hour he teases me like this, his hard cock pressing on my ass, my legs, my thighs, grazing my hole. His oiled up hands go everywhere and at one point he beings to finger me as he is massaging my lower back. He then rubbed his oily cock on my ass and began to slowly push in as he licked my ear. Now this is the kind of massage which I love. For a bit hes only teasing my hole with his cock until he asks if I have a condom.

no, i didnt think i would need them.

mmmm you have a nice pussy my charmouta.

thanks. you can have it if you like

but you dont have condoms

I know but its okay

By this time I'm on my back coaxings this probably bi arab stud to breed me. He responded my grabbing my oiled up waist and turning me over and telling me to take some poppers that he tossed at me from the bedside table. Positioning himself on top, his cock lined with my hole, he pressed down on me, stretching open my ass lips with his bare, dark dick, as I took copious hits of poppers. My head spinning in a sexually delirious high, I let him fuck me hard for the next 10 15 minutes in different positions until he grabbed me tight and impregnated me with his babybatter.

at the end he didnt charge for my cummy hole.

35861944-26063902709206478?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.