Is it weird I wanna die sucking dick?

On 6/4/2021 at 4:08 PM, Getitoverwith said:

I want to die from some big brute fucking my throat senseless and forcing me to choke on his dick till I die. I don't care when it happens I just do wanna die from having s cock in my mouth.

I can understand that. I have the same fantasy. It's a form of total domination that a man can take whatever he wants including your life. There's nothing wrong with our fantasies.  Acting them out may be devastating but it's still fun when you are stroking.

On 6/30/2021 at 12:18 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Apparently it has happened, there was a case of a Florida man who claimed his girlfriend asphyxiated while she was performing oral sex (I assume he was throat fucking her as normally our instinct for self preservation would kick in), he actually wanted to get his dick out in court to prove the size of it was the cause!

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.yourtango.com/2017302686/florida-man-says-his-girlfriend-choked-death-his-big-penis-during-blowjob

Of course it was Florida!

On 6/4/2021 at 1:08 PM, Getitoverwith said:

I want to die from some big brute fucking my throat senseless and forcing me to choke on his dick till I die. I don't care when it happens I just do wanna die from having s cock in my mouth.

On 6/4/2021 at 3:58 PM, Getitoverwith said:

Cuz I want to live and die like a whore. I've yet to get fucked by anyone but I've seen stories of people dying during sex and wanting to live a sex heavy life I'm okay with it. I'm just a fucked up individual next year or the one after that I want to become someone's sex slave or get forced onto. I like mentally degrading stuff. So for me to choke on a cock with cum pouring down my throat would be great.

To be truthful this would be the way to go for me too