Is it weird I wanna die sucking dick?

20 minutes ago, calgary84 said:

But why though.

Cuz I want to live and die like a whore. I've yet to get fucked by anyone but I've seen stories of people dying during sex and wanting to live a sex heavy life I'm okay with it. I'm just a fucked up individual next year or the one after that I want to become someone's sex slave or get forced onto. I like mentally degrading stuff. So for me to choke on a cock with cum pouring down my throat would be great.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 4:08 PM, Getitoverwith said:

I want to die from some big brute fucking my throat senseless and forcing me to choke on his dick till I die. I don't care when it happens I just do wanna die from having s cock in my mouth.

That is poetic and beautiful. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Apparently it has happened, there was a case of a Florida man who claimed his girlfriend asphyxiated while she was performing oral sex (I assume he was throat fucking her as normally our instinct for self preservation would kick in), he actually wanted to get his dick out in court to prove the size of it was the cause!

[think before following links] https://www.yourtango.com/2017302686/florida-man-says-his-girlfriend-choked-death-his-big-penis-during-blowjob

Edited by WelshBBCigarFuck

On 6/4/2021 at 1:08 PM, Getitoverwith said:

I want to die from some big brute fucking my throat senseless and forcing me to choke on his dick till I die. I don't care when it happens I just do wanna die from having s cock in my mouth.

Why don't you just keep looking for a string of brutes to fuck your throat senseless for years to come and if one happens to choke you out and you die, well then at least you've had the thrill of experiencing hundreds of others along the way. 😛 Same end result but more fun along the way.

• Like 2

On 6/29/2021 at 8:18 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Apparently it has happened, there was a case of a Florida man who claimed his girlfriend asphyxiated while she was performing oral sex (I assume he was throat fucking her as normally our instinct for self preservation would kick in), he actually wanted to get his dick out in court to prove the size of it was the cause!

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.yourtango.com/2017302686/florida-man-says-his-girlfriend-choked-death-his-big-penis-during-blowjob

Lol. “Florida man…”

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2021 at 1:08 PM, Getitoverwith said:

Would love to go out that way

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 4:08 PM, Getitoverwith said:

It sounds like a wonderful way to go. I hope you get it that way.

• 1 month later...

I sorta see where you are coming from. We all have to die and being smothered by cock sounds way better than cancer or a car crash. I'd rather shuffle off my mortal coil at the bathhouse, the place where I have been happiest. I could see myself in a sling, loaded and poppered up to the sky where a top gets caught up in the moment, fucking and choking me and just forgets to let go. Five minutes later I'm tits up and I can only hope he gets his nut before he realizes he's porking a stiff.
     It would totally suck for the other horndogs trying to get their groove on as my cummy corpse is being hauled off to the morgue. Total boner killer or maybe not for some wierdos.
     I would like to be reincarnated as a fly on the wall so I could hear the cops try to explain the circumstances of my death to my parents. Ain't no way to pretty up that debacle for public consumption. As far as I am concerned they can put it on my tombstone.