[Montréaler] Juiced up!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

Sorry for not updating as much but school has been keeping me busy. I finished my semester yesterday and decided to treat myself with meeting an old fuckbuddy of mine. Emphasis on old;-) The guy is a mid 40s to early 50s, overgymmed daddy sort, the kind of guy whose body is fucking gorgeous, has a sinister dick but face wise he shows his age. Anyway, I call him the juicer because he loves fucking what he calls a juicy boipussy and loves to juice it up even more with his jizz.

I get to his place where he greats me at his door in just jeans with his hot pecs out for show:-) I'm already hard as I remember how good his rock solid body feels when he fucks me. We make small talk, he offers me some wine and pot, both of which I accept. He strips me down to my jockstrap and begins to lick my hole, prodding it with his tongue and swirling it around in circles to make me open up wider, while I get progressively drunker/higher on his couch. His tongue feels so good darting in and out its one of those saliva machines so I have spit seeping down in deep and I feel like I'm getting wet and I can tell its turning him on more. This guy loves to munch a boy's hole and he goes to town on it. By the time I'm done with 4/5 of the wine bottle, his cockhead is slick from his stroking and precum flowing out. He takes some crisco and rubs it on his knob and presses into me and he shoves a bottle of poppers under my nose. I take a couple of hits, my head falling back slack and he begins the assault with his 8 in uncut penis.

Now, I've never asked this guy if he puts any drugs in the wine (its always opened) but I am always FLYING when he is fucking me and im not a lightweight when it comes to alcohol or maybe its the pot and wine mix, I dont know, but I pass in and out of consciouness while he fucks me and for some reason I really dig it with him. I black out for a few minutes and next time my eyes open hes heavimg on top and I know he's dumped his load in me.

He sticks his tongue out and shoots me a wicked grin. This is always the first fuck. I know he's going to felch his cum out and fuck me again as he always does.35861944-563539390970896463?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.