pushing hole out while getting fucked

NastyRawBottom

A lot of Tops ask me to push my hole out while they are fucking me. I don’t question it. I just do as I’m told. Although I am curious.

Tops, why do you enjoy that? Does it feel better or do you like seeing the hole being dragged around? or some other reason? 

I’ll keep pushing my hole out whenever I’m told, and I also like how it feels. But I just always wondered why so many Tops like it. haha.  

Because it’s hot to look at, and it feels so  fucking good. The most sensitive part of my dick is the base, so I like feeling my bottom’s pussylips grab and milk that base. When you push out I can see those asslips grabbing me, and feeling them holding that base of my cock. Especially with a bottom who has nice puffy pussylips to begin with, like you do. 

• Piggy 3

I rarely bottom because I suck at it (haha), but when I do, I have to push out as the top is pushing in or the pain is too much.  As mentioned above, pushing out loosens the fuck hole.  I like to push out when they are going in and clamp down when they are pulling out.  This allows me to be comfortable while getting fucked, and I know the clamping down feels good for the top. 

pushing your hole out makes the entrance to your asshole fleshier and tighter round the base of my cock and increases my pleasure which is all that matters plus it demonstrates to me that you're a compliant fuckboy and worthy of receiving my sperm

Wow. In my almost 100% bottoming career to date, I don’t think I’ve ever been told to do this, except when being fisted and that’s because the guys wants to see how much he’s opened you up. I must try it! Every day’s a school day.