[Montréaler] Daddy Dearest

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

Alright so sorry about the long absence from online posting. I was seeing a guy (surprise!!!!). It was the guy I mentioned in the last post. We started out fucking pretty much every other day or so and then began to properly date. The sex was amazing, for instance for new years we had a foursome with his best friend and his boyfriend (they traded and bred each other's bottoms)... good times all around.

But after a while you realize, great sex and pleasant companionship isn't what its all about. In the two and half months that we were together our feelings never deepened and we basically were semi-good friends who fucked furiously. So with a slightly looser hole and some maturity we called it quits. (not the sex part quite, we're trying not to have sex but we slipped once and fucked like coyotes).

This weekend I was feeling particularly randy and the ex was busy with family obligations pretty much the entire weekend so I went on the hunt again. A couple of hours later I was at the door of a 40 something daddy who promised me 100$ if he couldnt make me cum without me touching my dick. I figured worse comes to worse I would end up the accidental hooker.

The door opens and its a pretty sexy daddy musclebear. About 6 feet, thick beard, furry strong hands, huge shoulders and arms and a slight belly. I was getting a boner in my jockstrap. He guides me to his bedroom where he has a sling set up and offers me some beer and starts to kiss my neck as I take a swig of the bottle. Soon we are both naked save our jocks and I'm done with my beer so I whip around and start licking his hardening cock through the black fabric of his jock. Grabbing my hair he yanked down the jock and impaled my mouth onto his hard uncut 7.5 in meat. It tasted so good, I must have slobbered on it for a good 20 minutes, edging him and getting him real horny till I could taste his precum.

Pulling me off of his dick he propped me into his sling. He opened a bottle of poppers and doused his sweaty jockstrap with them and fit it over my mouth like a mask. Then grabbing some elbow grease he lubed up his cock which was thick as a beer can at this point and my hairy cunt. Wedging his cockhead into the lips of my cunt, he told me to take a deep breath of the poppers soaked jock; and as soon as I did he was buried to the hilt with my ass on fire.

Luckily the elbow grease soothed my burning hole but his perfectly straight 7.5 inches was working wonders on me and I had to bite my lips and press my hands into my thighs to not lose it and cum. That would be bad! Sensing my nearness he stepped up his pumping, pulled down my jockstrap and told me to just shoot when I could cos he was going to bust a nut in my cunt. As soon as he finished saying the last word I shot a shower of cum all over myself which he scooped up, smeared on his pulverizing daddy dick and then proceeded to use my chute as a cum rag for his dick. I sense his orgasm building and squeezing his nipples he pumped even deeper till he couldnt ride me no more without shooting his daddyseed in my boipussy.

Spent he fell on top of me and said "told you."35861944-7850232816107356403?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.