Do you get aroused by dangerous people?

Spiky

On 6/21/2021 at 2:58 AM, Sturm611 said:

I know what you mean - turned on by guys who who just as soon beat the shit out of me as fuck me.

Me too 

Its a full turn on for me the extremer or crimminal they are the more welcome they are 

Its the kick what's turning me on not knowing if you will left the building alife 

Had in the past sexual contacts with the biggest morons you can think of and it gives me such a big shot i never can get in normal or normal kinky sex 

maybe some day i meet the wrong one well so it will be but go on with my adventures 

I do!
I fantazise often with me being in prison and having sex with lots of dangerous men.
When I see documentaries about Jeffrey Dahmer, I think damn it would be hot to go to the past with a travel machine and meet him and fuck, he was hot, but I wouldn't let him murder me of course, lol.

Also, I also have a thing for sex offenders.
I know it's fucked up since they've done bad stuff that I wouldn't do, I wouldn't kill or rape anyone, etc, but I guess it's the thrill or something. Who knows.

• 3 months later...