[Montréaler] Deep Dicking

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

Alright so I feel guilty about not updating more but lately I've been going on quite a few dates, which oddly enough means no sex. (clearly a sufferer of the Madonna/Whore complex) So anyways a week ago I had an itch that my 8 inch jelly dong just could not scratch and I had come back from a pretty hot date and I was horny as hell. That was my queue to get on gay411.

25 minutes later I was douched and knocking on a guys door in the plateau wearing a jock underneath my jeans with a bottle of poppers in my pocket.

The guy I met him, lets call him Jacque, was a 37 year old, 6'1 beefy (u could tell he used to work out a lot a couple of months ago, but i love the softness) quebecois guy, who when I started to french him in his hallway, tented like mad in his sweats. I love a man in sweats and hoodie. The clothes flew off and I was on his bed, legs wrapped around his waist, his hands massaging my ass and kissing like 16 year olds underneath the bleachers.

Then without warning he went to town on my ass. OH MY GOD! HOT! he rimmed it like it was his last meal, licking the outer rim, slowly moving it in, darting his tongue in and out, curling it to tease me more, blowing air on it and then pushing my cheeks apart and spitting on it and letting it dribble in. In no time I was a quivering mess.

He grabbed some lube (no condoms, this was a good sign) lubed up and started to tease my hole.

"I'm just going to play with it, I'm not going in" I nodded and took a hit of poppers. Before I knew it he was in all the way... "I wont cum but this is so good, please let me stay in". I nodded deliriously. He fucked me missionary for a while, turned me over and pounded my ass deep face down and without warning started to jizz pretty hard. "Oh Fuck im sorry! im sorry! I can't pull out!" My raging hard cock was rubbing on his sheets and the feeling of his spunk made me shoot a pretty big load all over his bed.

He pulled out and started to profusely apologize and I told him if he was really sorry he should clean me up. Instead of going down to clean my cum off of my dick he went straight to the hole and sucked on his juices.

in 20 min he gave me his second load, and then a third a few hours later and a fourth in the morning. I went home the next morning so sore.35861944-983940287189897107?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.