Afternoon Rambles fun

Oralbttm10035

Today I decided to explore parts of Central Park I’ve never been to before. I was wandering around when I recognized I was in the Rambles. I roamed a bit then noticed a group of guys in the woods ahead. I slowly approached as to not startle anyone and noticed they were standing around jerking each other off. I stroked myself hard and walked up and joined the group. I went over to 2 guys, one white and the other Latino, with thick cocks and began stroking them. The Latino guy pushed my head down on to the whit guys cock. I started deep throating him while stroking the Latino man’s uncut meat. He pulled my head off the white guys cock and shoved balls deep into my throat. His bush stank of stale urine and sweat. I had to stope stroking the stretch made me high like poppers and almost made me shoot my load. I alternated sucking their cocks till the white dude shoved his cock deep in throat as he shot his load.  I went back to the Latino guy and after a few more minutes came in my mouth. I got to my feet and realized there were now more guys standing around cocks out stroking.  A small Indian man came over and said hey whore suck my cock. I got on my knees and sucked him till he shot down my gullet. No sooner was his cock out my throat, it was replaced by a big Philipino cock. I sucked him while playing with his nipples. One of the guys standing around walked up and shot his load on the guys cock wile I was sucking, causing him to shoot giving me 2 loads at once. I got up and noticed the police approaching so I put my cock way and started talking to the guy next to me. He was a long haired Latino guy with long hair. As soon as the cops were gone he grabbed me and started making out with me. I pulled out his cock and started stroking him. I heard talking and turned around and saw a group of women approaching. The large group dispersed, leaving only myself and my long haired friend. Once the coast was clear I began sucking hiss beer can sized uncut cock.  We alternated sucking and making out. An fit older white guy approached and started blowing me while I sucked off the liking haired guy. Once long haired guy nut, I had the guy sucking me stop and pull out his cock. We took turns lowing each other as a crowd began to gather again. I started deep throating the guy when he pushed in balls deep and shot down my throat. No one watching was interested in getting head so I decided to start heading out. I sat o a bench and packed a bowl and walked around smoking it. Just as I was about to leave the Rambles, I noticed a hot silver daddy Latino man approaching. I went down a path and he followed. The path ended and I turned around he was standing behind me cock out. He was at least 10 inches of uncut meat. I started working his dick as it grew bigger in my mouth. Once he fully erect, he grabbed my head and began skullfucking me. He savagely pounded my throat telling me what a whore I was spitting in my face and slapping me while fucking my face harder and harder. He grabbed me by the throat and began choking me and he fucked my mout telling me it felt great feeling his cock force it’s way down my throat. I felt his balls on my chin begin to lift and his cock begin to spasm as he shot he load in me. I worked every drop of cum from his cock. He said damn you’re my kind of whore as he walked away.  After that I was exhausted and decided to head home. 

• Like 7