Whore

badjujuboy

Hey Guys.. sorry for the wait but I wanted to make sure this ended as I wanted.  Yes... this is the end of the story... Thanks for all the reactions and messages.  Hope you enjoy. 

Whore 14 – A Continuation 

All the while that Daddy led me forward, cock was the only thing in running through my drug-addled mind... My cunt throbbed with every movement of my pumped-up body down the hallway. The dose of chems rushing through my veins increased the heightened awareness that I was nothing but an orifice for cock. Reaching the dungeon door, Daddy looked down at me. 

“Fucking spun-out chemwhore...”  

He laughed, opening the door and pulling me in by my septum. Immediately, the smell of sex hit me and brought me back to first time I was brought in as a piece of property. Daddy continued to pull on my leash and I moved forward into the dimly lit dungeon, my face unable to look about the room as my leash pulled me forward. In the darkness, I recognized the deep growls of lust coming from puppy from what must have been an equally large slam. I paused...  

“Get the fuck in here!” Daddy yelled, practically ripping the ring through my septum  

I lurched forward, trying to ease the pain until I felt the leash slacken. 

“Heel,” I heard Daddy order. 

I stopped, fell to my haunches in one quick swoop... Dropping to my side on his knees, Daddy held me by my neck and around my waist before moving to my cunt. “Good bitch... Fucking bitch for your alpha.” 

And with those words, the red hue of the dungeon lights illuminated the room and two figures emerged from the corner, one standing and leading the other on all fours.  

“Goddamn,” I let out, seeing the muscled grey-haired man before me leading puppy forward. 

The solidly muscular handsome man tightened on puppy’s leash, clicked his tongue and puppy stood at attention on all fours.  

“Whore, this is Doc Ian...” Daddy informed me. 

My chemmed up cunt pulsed... Doc stood in wide stance, his thick veined legs apart. His right hand held a leash leading down to the beast at his feet. With a lustful gaze, my eyes moved from puppy’s collar up the leash held by Doc’s powerful hand to the well-muscled left arm surrounded by a white leather armband. A white leather Master’s harness framed his pecs. His ringed pink tits stood out from thick growth of grey hair on his thick pecs that trailed down past his abs and into the full white leather jockstrap with a solid red cross prominently placed on the pouch containing his cock. I began to moan... wanting to bury my face into his groin. My gaze moved down his solid thighs to marvel at his huge calves filling a pair of white leather boots until I heard Doc speak in a deep voice to Daddy. 

“So, this is whore? Beautiful... Let’s talk about improvements...” 

I trembled, looking into Doc’s piercing blue eyes until I heard puppy growl. He remained at attention on all fours kitted out in full pup mode staring at me with a tilted head that was enveloped in a black neoprene puppy hood accented with red to match his gear. His eyes appeared completely black, like a demonic dog guarding the gates of Hell. His front paws, encased in padded leather mitts with red paw prints prominently showing, began to aggressively scratch the floor. I began to moan, knowing that he was in full chem-mode. His harnessed pecs heaved as he raised his snout and took in the scent of my cunt... I was in heat. 

“Grrrrr,” puppy snarled as his back arched and hips shook the 10” red silicone tail nestled in his cunt. 

“Steady boy... I know... I know. You’re healed and ready to knot.” Doc chuckled.  

My own lust took over and I looked up to Daddy with pleading dilated eyes. 

“Fucking bitch whore...” Daddy chuckled, releasing my leash. “Go on...”  

The moment I was free, I scurried to puppy. Staying in position, puppy continued to growl as I lowered myself under him. Making my way over his pits, my tongue reached out and took in the salty sweat before moving on past the rib cage. I traced the deep hollows of his muscled abs with the tip of my tongue until I slipped between the musk filled crevice where his thighs met his crotch. My tongue immediately went to his ball sac now dangling loosely from the movement of his hips and began slathering them before I took one of the now golf ball-sized orbs into my mouthcunt. 

Not satisfied, I let it go and lapped at the wet sac before taking it in again. I moved to take the other one in... causing puppy to howl as the warm juices of my mouthcunt enveloped the pair. I remained there, relishing the taste of the smooth skin of his crotch. Now eyeing the object of my desire, I released the orbs and greedily lapped at the smooth skin as I moved up to the now permanently modified shaft. My wet tongue slid over the thickened base and moved up the sheath to taste the sticky clear fluids leaking from the dark-red head now emerging from it. My cunt ached, studying every inch of his beautifully transformed cock until I needed to taste it... My mouthcunt expanded and I lowered myself over the leaking head as my lips latched onto his sheath. Tasting the stream of pre-cum now escaping his cock, I grabbed hold of his now stretched-out sac and fondled his cum swollen nuts within. I couldn’t contain myself and I began to devour the cock... my sweat and spit splashing against puppy’s strong thighs. But yet, he continued in position with only grunting sounds emanating from his snout and the thickening knot indicating the pleasure he was experiencing. He stared directly into Daddy’s eyes waiting to be given the signal...  

“Sik!” 

And with that, puppy pounced... grabbing my head with his paws, he pushed me down and moved into position behind me. Signaling my submission to puppy, I arched my hips and lowered my head as he sniffed my ass and began to chew on my swollen cunt lips before digging into the wet folds of my cunt.  

“Goddamn, puppy!” I moaned, shoving my cunt against puppy’s snout until he was ready to take me. 

With a grunt, puppy raised himself onto my back... his dripping cock head now sliding down my ass crack in search of my hungry cunt. Once he felt the fullness of my cunt lips, he began to hump until he was fully in me.  

“SHIT YES!” I grunted, feeling the fullness of his cock invade me and begin to pulse. 

Quickly, puppy began to rock back and forth in quick sharp thrusts.  

“Fucking beautiful breeding stock...” Daddy growled to doc... 

Over and over, puppy’s assault continued as his knot thickened and I began to moan from each thrust. Recognizing it, I consciously prepared myself while puppy held me tighter and his thrusts grew shorter. I felt his knot swell against my prostate and lock into me...  

“Shit yeah!” 

We were now knotted and I wasn’t going anywhere... 

“FUCK!” I yelled, feeling the contractions in the shaft begin depositing the weeks of contained cum deep within my throbbing cunt. 

Falling on my sweaty back, puppy began to chew on my neck as the final drops of cum seeped out of his piss slit deep into my bowels. Without thinking, puppy pulled out... 

“No!” I yelled, feeling my cunt lips stretch and I reached back and pulled him back into me.  

That’s when an idea came to me... Holding onto puppy’s hips, I raised myself up and leaned back forcing puppy onto his back. Still knotted, I swung my legs over his torso and straddled him.  

“It’s gonna be a while,” I grunted and settled onto his hips, reminding puppy on his first knotting. 

“Might as well make the most of it, whore,” Doc Ian growled moving forward, ripping off the cod piece.... his ringed cock now standing at attention. 

Doc grabbed me by the chin and lifted it up... our eyes locked as he shoved the cock in my mouthcunt, I managed to let out a muffled growl and began working my tongue around the thick shaft. 

“That’s it, whore... use your mouthcunt to service my cock. You’re nothing but a cunt aren’t ya?” 

“Uhh Huuh..” I mumbled, my mouthcunt now greedily slobbering to take in the leaking cock. 

“Fucking cunt whore...” Daddy laughed, “Pay Doc for his services...” 

“Grrrr...” I heard puppy growl underneath me, watching as Doc slowly began to throat fuck me. 

“Motherfucker... take it all the way down.” Doc ordered, pushing down even harder causing me to begin gagging. “NO... NOOO!... NOOOOOO!!,” he roared pulling my face to his crotch and holding me tight. 

Tears welled up in my eyes but I knew this was what I lived for... cock. Remembering my training, I began to breathe through my nose while the pre-cum slick ring of his cock slid down my throat.  

Holding my head with both hands, he gradually increased his pace... faster and harder until the muffled sounds of my moans filled the air as he invaded my gullet. He continued fucking my mouthcunt with abandon... until his pace shortened and I felt his cock pulse and release volleys of cum down my throat. I heard him cry out... 

“SHIT YES! FUCKING CUNT WHORE!”   

I began to milk every last drop out. I remained there for a bit... my mouthcunt savoring Doc’s cock until I felt puppy’s knot begin to contract and slip out of me, releasing part of his load over my cunt lips. Before I could clamp down, I felt puppy’s wet tongue lapping at my cunt and feeding on his own cum.  

“Fucking feed...” I grunted, enjoying the tongue action against my swollen cum-slick cunt lips. 

Backing off my cunt, he crawled to face me and stared at me with those black still dilated eyes before crawling to Daddy. 

“Good boy,” Daddy chuckled, crouching down and petting puppy’s sweat slicked body. “Go on.”  

With a slap to his ass, puppy moved to Doc’s cock and began lapping at the slick shaft until a torrent of piss escaped. Quickly, puppy latched onto it and took the contents of Doc’s bladder in its entirety. Once he took in the last drops, he was off and settled on the floor next to the bed.  

“He hasn’t broken character from the moment he was slammed. What do ya think about having a chemmed up pup around all the time, whore?” Daddy chuckled. 

“You got a good stable here...” Doc said, his cock firmly back in place within his jock, and holding his white leather medical bag. “Let me know when I can be of service again...” Motioning to me, “Throw that one in as part of the deal and we can discuss discounted fees.” 

“MMMM,” I moaned at the thought as Doc exited. 

“Yep,” he said, hitting the intercom. “Get in here, now.” 

In a matter of seconds, the door opened and in walked boy holding a leash that made its way into the hallway.  

“Present...” Daddy loudly said. 

The tightly held leash began to slacken as a heavily tattooed body made its way into the dungeon. 

“HOLY FUCK!” I cried out at the sight of a transformed cunt. 

“I had some work done on this one too,” Daddy laughed, seeing my reaction.  

After not seeing cunt for weeks, I gazed at his transformed body. His smooth muscled body was now covered in swirls of black ink covering his body from the neck down. 

“Wait a minute.” I thought.... “Those tatts...” and I turned to Daddy with a questioning look. 

“That’s right whore... the same design... the same tattoo artist.” 

I remained on all fours, transfixed. 

“Go on, whore.... check him out.” 

I stood getting my bearings and walked to cunt. He stood there smiling... his leash now attached to a thick silver septum ring that matched mine. Walking up to him, I place my hands on his pecs... 

“Fuck yeah,” I growled, feeling the increased muscle mass as my fingers moved to the thick rings now firmly in place within his eraser-sized tits. 

“You’re not the only one cycling,” cunt grinned, checking me out. 

“Shit, cunt...” I babbled, my hands exploring his taught skin and feeling the hard muscles of his beautiful body. I was always in awe of it, but now... I had to admit...all I wanted to do was worship it...  

Making my way down, I grabbed hold of the stretched-out bulge of his jock pouch and fondled the overflowing sac. I took hold of the waistband and pulled it down over his strong thighs and dropped to my knees in front of him. 

“Yes!” I growled, seeing the tatts covering the obscenely engorged sac and impotent cock just sitting there. 

I couldn’t help it... I began kissing the sac now prominently resting on his thickened thighs. I then took the soft cock flesh in my cuntmouth and sucked at it. I needed cock and I didn’t care... it was cock.   

“Fuck!” cunt cried out, feeling the warmth of my mouthcunt. 

I continued on... knowing that I would never feel the hardened shaft of cunt’s cock but he still could provide me with something I craved.... and he did. Warm piss streamed into me as my throat muscles moved with the gulping action and I held onto his hips to steady myself. Finally, the river of tart chem piss began to slow from his cock and I relaxed until the last drops fell on my tongue. I released his flaccid cock and sat back on my haunches with a smile. 

“Turn around,” I said, half ordering, half begging. 

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight against my pecs, smiling at the tatts seemingly flowing from my body onto his. I took his now ringed pig tits in my hands and worked them, causing cunt to moan before I moved down to his bulge and held it with both hands. 

“Fucking love it!” I moaned, kissing cunt’s neck and tracing the tatts with my tongue. 

My own caged cock and sac rested above his ass cheeks... He began to teasingly move up and down against it. A primeval memory emerged within my brain for a split second before I backed off... and, at the moment, I knew it was the last time I would ever feel that desire to fuck. I smiled and let out a sigh of relief.  

I ran my hands down his back, lightly tracing every muscle on my way to his ass. I trembled as I held both tatted cheeks in my hands and felt their thickness. Laughing, cunt bent over and spread his ass cheeks... exposing his beautifully erupted cunt lips covered in the swirling design as mine leading into his cunt. I couldn’t resist and traced the black lines into the slick folds of his cunt with my tongue. 

“God yes!” I heard cunt moan as he arched his back and presented me with his rosebud. 

I began to feed on the slick cunt juices leaking out of that beautiful cunt. I was drawn to it... to the thick cunt lips permanently erupting from the smooth tatted skin. I felt the thickened flesh sliding against my face and depositing the thick viscous cunt juices on me.  

“Fucking feeding my whore...” cunt growled, depositing more of himself on me.  

With every drop of those savory cunt juices, I grew more insistent until I grabbed his hips and pulled his cunt to my face... His cunt lips were now covering my face as if it were a mask providing the essentials of life to me. I kept on as if, with the sheer force of will, I could crawl inside him. 

“Enough,” Daddy said, pulling on cunt and forcing him from me. 

Catching my breath, I sat back as I wiped the remnants of the cunt juices from my face with my hand and calmly lapped it up while waiting for Daddy’s command. Keeping an eye on me, he grabbed cunt’s leash.  

“Come.” 

Without another word, cunt obediently followed Daddy as he neared me.  

“Up...” 

Instantly, I rose and stood before Daddy... my head bowed in subservience. He reached up with the clip of my leash, attached it to my septum and led us both across the floor to the mirrored wall. 

“See yourselves as you are...” Daddy barked. 

Obediently, cunt and I looked up and saw ourselves together in mirror for the first time.... I began to tremble, realizing what I was seeing... we were two versions of the same object... we were cunts. Our useless cocks and sacs now purely ornamental without function.  As I continued taking in the sight of us in the mirror, I saw boy and puppy behind Daddy smiling. The emotions of the moment overtook me... I looked directly into Daddy’s eyes in the mirror and said it... 

“Yes... cunt...” 

Nodding, Daddy put out his hand as boy handed him a silver tag and walked behind me. He briskly wrapped his arms around my neck, removed the silver tag attached to my collar and threw it to the floor. He raised the new tag up to my eyes and I saw the inscription... cunt whore. 

“I’m a cunt whore...” I repeated as he attached it to my collar.  

“Secure the cunts...” Daddy ordered boy. 

“Yes Sir...” boy growled, quickly walking both of us across the dungeon floor to a pair of slings hanging from the rafters.  

Settling in, we both looked up to ceiling mirror and smiled as boy secured us while Daddy stood between us... one hand slathered in chem-laced lubed at each of our cunts. Before I knew it, boy wrapped a tourniquet around my bicep and held a rig to my vein. Seeing the register pulled, I moaned as the contents of the syringe turned a pinkish hue.  

“Fucking cunt whore...” boy grinned, slamming into me the largest dose I had ever had and then releasing the strap. 

“CUNT!” I cried out, staring up at my doppelganger in the mirror now being slammed with an equal dose. 

“SHIT YES!!! CUNTS!” he hollered. 

“MY CUNTS” Daddy growled before shoving his fists deep into our hungry cunts. 

The End

• Piggy 7
  • Thanks 4

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...