Fantasy or Truth

I have had the true pleasure of being a member of BZ for many years.  There are certainly some hot guys on here, and the topics can be fun and informative.

It would be interesting, although impossible, to know how much on here is fantasy and how much is the truth?  We all know there is a lot of fantasizing on here, which is perfectly fine.

What I’d really like to know is things like how many of the poz detectable, unmedicated profiles are real?  Some of the guys sound truly amazing, and I wouldn’t mind hooking up with them.

On the other hand, how many guys on here who say they are neg, either don’t really know, or actually poz to some extent?

As I said, these are things we will never know, and probably don’t want to know.  I’ll just keep reading, and when lucky, talk to some of the wonderful men of all ages who call BZ home and the members family.

Enjoy guys.  Let’s hear your thoughts.

Happy Loads to all.

• Like 1

Not being able to distinguish fantasy from reality is part of the fun.  For every guy who tells you he's neg on prep, there's something in the back of my mind thinking he's poz and unmedicated.  A guy who says he hasn't had sex in over a year could be a huge slut.  I usually use condoms could mean that he hasn't used them in years, if ever.  A guy who claims to be a raw slut could be mostly abstinent.  Personally I find that all hot.

• Upvote 1