[Montréaler] Slippery Cunt

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

Last night I get a message from a guy asking me if I'm free to fuck this morning. I shot him back asking why not meet up last night but he gave some lame excuse and his dick pictures managed to get my phone and address out of me. This morning my phone wakes me up and its guy letting me know he's driving over and I should be ready for him in 15 minutes. Holy shit. In a mild dash I brush my teeth, unlock the doors, get into a jock, fish my poppers out and lube and make sure im clean as a whistle. By the time I dive back into bed he's opening my apartment door. What happens next is pretty hot, I hear his slow footsteps to my room, the buckle of his belt hitting the floor and then the weight of my mattress shifting.

"good pussyboy" I hear him say as he slides on top of me buck naked. I can feel his stubble on my neck and his tongue trails from the base of my neck to the jaw to my earlobe. I'm moaning in appreciation as hes caressing me and then gripping my thighs with his strong hands. He whispers into my ear thats he's going to eat me before and I whimper out my approval.

His tongue is slow and deliberate. Slowly running up and down my crack, getting it wet with spit till its leaking over my hole, I wink to get his tongue or spit in but I fail. His hands are pressing my wrists into the bed and then finally with a single thrust he pushes his tongue in. oh yeah baby. letting go of my wrists he uses his wife hands to spread my asscheeks and devour my hole. Wow he is really enjoying it and totally doing it for his own pleasure. This is the best way to wake up in the morning:-)

"Damn I cant wait it anymore. I'm going to fuck you so good now"

"Stick it in me please"

"Baby dont worry"

with that he greased his cock up and pressed the cockhead into my hole, slowly pushing it in till he met resistence. On que I spin open the bottle of poppers and take a huge hit. Heaven. As I relax he thrusts forward till hes in all the way. I can feel his cockhead rub against my insides so perfectly as he begins to kiss my neck again and snake his arms around my body. I'm totally submitting myself for his pleasure as he works up slow strokes that go in and out. his hips must be in amazing shape;-)

either because of my tightness or that he hasnt been fucking a lot of guys it doesnt take him long to spill a load just from the long strokes hes doing. Pulling out almost all the way he pushes it back, pumping squirt after squirt as his cock burrows deeper.

Spent but his dick still in me he lies on top and continues to kiss me and little do i know but hes hard again after 5 min. The second round is even shorter for after two minute hes cumming again.

as he pulls out he calls me a hungry nasty slut for making him cum twice. I call myself a professional.35861944-2669130844585485025?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.