A Hot Ass - Literally

ErosWired

About ten years ago I had a heat stroke. Long story, too boring, won’t bother telling. Result: I overheat easily doing things like mowing the yard on a hot June afternoon. Like today. No big deal, I’m used to it now, I just have to go in and cool myself down.

Today, though, for some reason - maybe because the pandemic had got me thinking in such ways - I decided to take my temperature to see if my core body temperature had actually elevated, or I just felt as though it did. I used an infra-red thermometer used for taking a reading from the ear. It read 99.1, which is actually elevated for me. So there’s that.

But as a part of cooling down, I had also stripped naked, and it suddenly occurred to me to wonder if I would get the same core body temperature reading from my cunt.

I’m science-y that way.

Result: 100.3

!  My ass read over a degree hotter. No wonder all those Tops make those groaning noises when they enter me.

I wonder, though, whether everyone runs hotter in the ass, or if it varies from individual to individual? I have attempted to Top very few times, and haven’t tried for years now, but distinctly remember feeling in a couple of experiences that the guy felt kind of cold. Anyone have any views on this?

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

About ten years ago I had a heat stroke. Long story, too boring, won’t bother telling. Result: I overheat easily doing things like mowing the yard on a hot June afternoon. Like today. No big deal, I’m used to it now, I just have to go in and cool myself down.

Today, though, for some reason - maybe because the pandemic had got me thinking in such ways - I decided to take my temperature to see if my core body temperature had actually elevated, or I just felt as though it did. I used an infra-red thermometer used for taking a reading from the ear. It read 99.1, which is actually elevated for me. So there’s that.

But as a part of cooling down, I had also stripped naked, and it suddenly occurred to me to wonder if I would get the same core body temperature reading from my cunt.

I’m science-y that way.

Result: 100.3

!  My ass read over a degree hotter. No wonder all those Tops make those groaning noises when they enter me.

I wonder, though, whether everyone runs hotter in the ass, or if it varies from individual to individual? I have attempted to Top very few times, and haven’t tried for years now, but distinctly remember feeling in a couple of experiences that the guy felt kind of cold. Anyone have any views on this?

So, first off I have to say that every time I hear the word 'stroke",  that Billy Squier song pops in my head  .... (stroke me stroke me ) ...  so thanks for that. 🙂

Now to the issue of body temperature.  You will get different temperature readings at different locations with anal temps being a little higher than oral.  Here's a quick blurb off of uofmhealth.org:

Comparing temperature types

You can take a temperature using the mouth (oral), anus (rectal), armpit (axillary), or ear (tympanic). But the temperature readings vary depending on which one you use. And you need an accurate measurement to know if a fever is present.

Medical research hasn't found an exact correlation between oral, rectal, ear, armpit, and forehead temperature measurements. In general, here's how the temperatures compare:

The average normal oral temperature is 98.6°F (37°C).

A rectal temperature is 0.5 F (0.3 C) to 1 F (0.6 C) higher than an oral temperature.

An ear (tympanic) temperature is 0.5 F (0.3 C) to 1 F (0.6 C) higher than an oral temperature.

An armpit (axillary) temperature is usually 0.5 F (0.3 C) to 1 F (0.6 C) lower than an oral temperature.

A forehead (temporal) scanner is usually 0.5 F (0.3 C) to 1 F (0.6 C) lower than an oral temperature.

3 hours ago, funpozbottom said:

temperature readings vary depending on which one you use. And you need an accurate measurement to know if a fever is present.

I was aware of the differential between oral, rectal, and axillary measures, and kind of assumed that a tympanic measure would trend a little cooler than rectal because it has direct contact with air. I’m a little surprised to see that they’re supposed to range out about the same. If that’s the case, it makes me more curious about my question with regard to warmer vs. cooler ass, since I took readings (repeated for accuracy) in both areas that came in more than a degree apart.

Naturally one needs an accurate measurement to determine whether fever is present - but to determine whether a measurement is accurate you first need to have a baseline datum for the individual’s normal temperature, which can vary significantly from 89.6°F. There’s debate in the medical literature about the modern usefulness of the 98.6 standard. And, for accuracy, one needs a calibrated instrument, but common-or-garden household thermometers may or may not be finely adjusted.

I wasn’t looking for any sort of serious medical-grade sampling anyway, just curious about the general nature of my overheating. Discovering a hotter ass was just an interesting surprise.