Wingman Dating?  😉

Carlos1881

Not so much for choosing a partner, but when clubs were open it was fun to go with a friend as a wingman - you can kinda let go a bit more knowing someone is keeping an eye out, and we also developed techniques to catch guys we wouldn't normally get on our own.  We find it pays to put on a bit of a display or show to get the ball rolling and kickstart some action. So being versatile and helping each other out is useful. I wouldn't wingman with someone I don't know well - sometimes a greedy bottom takes over and steals all the action!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not for choosing a partner but definitely for choosing the next guy to breed me. It's hot having someone to share the fun with and encourage other guys to join in, encouraging each other to take any cock you can.

When I'm at a sauna I'll often tell whichever stranger is fucking me that he can offer my throat and ass to anyone and I'll take any raw cock he tells me to.  It's awesome how many really get off on the power of beckoning other men over to use me, or how a little nod of their head towards another guy will instantly send me over to take his raw dick.  

I wouldn't trust any of my friends for finding me a long term partner. Their ideal of what I need is not what I need. Most of my friends would not even be good at choosing a short term partner either, but a few of my fuck buddies would be excellent at finding me short term partners, and I have one who often refers me off to other people he knows on a regular basis.

I don't have any gay male friends.  Would rather find guys on my own.  Would love a life partner who is good with an open relationship.  No cheating drama this way.