[Montréaler] The Cooldown

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

It's been a month since my last blog entry and I feel kind of bad about not updating whats been happening since. Things have cooled down with the Parisian dude. We broke up because of certain "artistic differences" so to say, on his part. So whats a boy to do when hes been wronged bad? get plowed by an out of town guy who is in an open relationship? yes. Im turning into Alain minus the model body (thought i started hitting the gym again, oh my aching body!)

so after a week of feeling blue I log onto my usual hookup websites. This furry muscledaddy from toronto messages me and tells me he loves my furry butt (yup i put it online, im one of "those" guys. We swap some mutual admiration messages and he tells me he is going to be in town this weekend because he has work on monday. he says something about letting him have the pleasure of munching on my cunt.

furry.muscle.daddy.rimmer.

DING DING DING!

hell yea!

Sunday night im sprayed on his hotel bed in a jockstrap and hes eating out my hole. tongue digging in deep, not just licking the entrance, hes fucking me with his tongue. After a good while he goes up for air and asks "Did you bring the poppers?"

"Yea."

"Good, cos you'll need them."

He switched positions so that im sucking on his dick and hes rimming my hole. He tells me to slurp good because hes going in without lube!!! My tongue goes into overdrive which works his crank cos hes going to town eating my ass. Once he was satisfied he pushed me onto a pillow and told me to open up as his velvety raw cockhead pressed against my slicked hole, waiting.

He inched in slowly which is something i love about guys with big dicks that stay hard because they can actually do that easily. I took a hit of poppers and my ass was hungrily trying to swallow his entire cock into my ass. Once he was all in he began to rock back and forth, opening me up, turning my hole into a pussy to be fucked real good. He kept kissing my neck as he slowly worked up a tempo in his fucking. Suddenly he stopped and said to me;

"I'm gonna breed u like a real bitch tonight."35861944-2100345732532991351?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.