[Montréaler] Catch up

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

I realize I havent posted in a while, so I figured I better update soon. What have I been up to? well not a lot BUT I've been having two guys up me quite frequently and regularly. First has been the Arab Daddy who is as high maintainance as ever but it all gets forgiven when he sticks his tongue up my hole. he is a master class rimmer and it drives me absolutely fucking nuts. He rims me quite often and without any of the squeamishness that you get from lesser tops. He eats me out, fucks me, drops his load, eats it out and licks me clean so he can fuck me again. I've never had sex with a guy who was as focused on pleasing the hole as much... i have a feeling he had a girl before whose pussy he was crazy about and likes to compensate. I'm not complaining its driving me wild. We've gotten to the stage in our fuck-ship that I cum without touching myself.

The other fellow is a french guy. nice hot dick. hes a bit more romantic, a lil easy going, but when it comes to fucking he is no nonsense about it. I slept over at his place this weekend and he fucked me about 4 times during the night. his 8in uncut dick has me reaching for the poppers so frequently im starting to wonder if my ass has tightened up or something. shouldnt it be the other way around?

35861944-9001260824059438589?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.