Did you ever go on a gay cruise?

Have been on 6 all gay cruises, 1 RSVP the rest Atlantis.  What I've found is that the cruises can be whatever you want.  The more mainstream locations seem to have more play.  Think Baltic, Med, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera, Caribbean and Australia.  Alaska and Tahiti not so much as decidedly older groups on those due to costs of travel and ship size.  The bigger the more action.  Have had pool action in evening "indoor pool became bear den of fun", Secluded "front decks" plenty of action, then night parties have lots going on from tightly packed dance floors to out of the way corners.  Haven't seen much of doors open but I'm sure some.  Staff is usually all over the place so a bit of discretion is great.  And yes, the all gay cruises are usually 90% men and then some lesbians and some pals along for fun.  Moms and open minded siblings as well.  What I find is whatever you are looking for you can likely find.  From a week of hedonistic fun to relaxing and tour focused.  I've found most folks check the attitudes at the pier and people open up and normal cliques disappear.  I highly recommend, have made good friends and kept in touch with folks over the years.  Money well spent on all.  No disappointments for sure. 

• Upvote 1

I have been on four Atlantis cruises and in fact will be going on one in August touring the Greek isles.  As jagmanca says, there is something for everyone.  There are Bear, Leather, muscle, twinks, singles, couples get together and tea dances and event dance parties almost every single night.  When in port, you can do a plethora of group excursions, or just stay on the ship.  Depending on the cruise there is an outdoor deck that allows for nude sunbathing.  This is known as the Dick Deck and after hours usually is a major cruise spot.  Sex can be found anytime, but I wouldn’t say it is a bathhouse type environment.  You have WiFi, so Grindr, Scruff and BBRT are all active.  Cabin doors aren’t really conducive to being left open, so cruising takes place in person or on line.  There are cruise staff everywhere, so you really need to be discreet if having sex in public.  Word of caution though, at one port, two guys were arrested for public indecency having balcony sex port side, in port.  Also, while I have a high level of confidence that there is drug use, not being discreet and having the cabin cleaning crew report you for drugs caused my Mexico to LA cruise a delay in disembarking as the ATF came on the boat and searched cabins with dogs.  You had to line up and people were pulled out of line for “special” screening.  Otherwise, it was really a fun cruise!