Three loads in 20 minutes

Cumdumphouseboy

Yesterday I was super horny so I jumped on Grindr looking for a lunch time fuck. There is a guy in a hotel five blocks away they wants to breed me. I do a quick clean out, put on a jockstrap and I’m on my way. Dude messenger me when I’m a block away and says he invited another top. I think “AWESOME”!

I show up and immediately I strip to my jock, take a hit of poppers and drop to my knees. I’m switching back and forth between two beautiful cocks, and am loving getting my throat stretched. But oral is not why I showed up. After a few minutes I get up move to the bed and get on all fours, and take more poppers.

The first top takes his place and slides is. I can tell he will not last long. He gives me a good verbal fuck. As he dominates my ass. Pounding and making me turn around to kiss him, then pushes me back down to the bed and jackhammers me into a loud orgasm, and pulls out.

Right on queue to number two takes his place and also gives an impressive performance of top skills. I’m face down the whole time and he works his cock deep in my hole. I can see in the mirror they the first top is loving the show. Egging the current  breeder into flooding my guts. Commenting about how hot it is to watch him breed me, and how it’s turning him on seeing my hole filled and leaking cum. I heat my top grunting as he unloads into me, pulls out and get up right away. 

As slowing begin yo push myself up to get dressed, I feel pressure against my back. Top number 1 pushes me back down and my ass swallows his rock hard cock. I take another hit of poppers as I know I am in for a hard fuck. He’s less verbal this time, but no less determined. I am taking huge hits from the brown bottle as he fucks my ass, the poppers never leave my had. All of a sudden he takes off the lid, takes a huge hit of Rush and unleashed a rough fuck, resulting in another loud orgasm. I take a minute to come down, then put my clothes back on and on my way back home in less than 20 minutes. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 6