Verbal

Bokkierob

When you're fucking your sub, what do you say to him just before you cum, while you're cumming and after you've seeded his ass.for me it's something like Awww, I'm gunna nut / I'm seeding you now / keep my sperm in yer ass boy.

I must be directly opposite - I cum when I decide to. I don't always announce it. I do not like quickies. I do not like singular-typed activities if we're fucking.
And the bottom needs to be always ready and willing to take that load, and continue being willing being fucked until I cum. One of my recent bottoms was told to keep begging me to cum, which he immediately did and kept on begging, and I kept on fucking his hole for quite some time after. By all means we can also take breaks while doing it. To me that puts proper emphasis on being joyfully serviced to enjoy it as well.

If I'm topping a guy, I want him to be face-up looking at me while I fuck hm.   I typically don't announce, but it shows in my face and in my pace.  And when I start shooting, I hold in place so my cock is stationary as I throb out my load- make sure my bottom feels it.  

Only time I announce is when we're doing some type of pervy roleplaying - but what I say depends on the scenario (most of these qualify for the "backroom", so I'll respect the moderators and not go into too much detail here).