[Montréaler] Black or White

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

I havent gotten laid in a couple of weeks now and I was damn randy. Lately I have been having a hankering for one of my fuckbuddies, one of my first fucks actually. He is this gorgeous black god of a man, 6'3 muscled, constantly hard 9 incher, generous lips and incredibly strong physique. This man is a the alpha male, the athletic muscled protype of what a black top is. He practically fucks every night and has since fucked almost every ass in Montreal top or bottom. Oh yeah and he is one of the best fucks bar none. he is one of those guys with whom i always cum while getting fucked before he cums. always.

I had been craving him so badly. for him to lie down on top of me, spread my legs with his strong ones, wrap his muscled arms around my torso as his knees pushed my legs apart and up. his powerful dick sliding into me as he kissed and caressed me. what i love about him also is that he can controt, manipulate, put me into any position he likes (hes strong) and is always comfortable.

So while im craving some chocolate i end up having sex with a Aryan German :-)

He was in town for business and he hadnt gotten laid all week. he got pretty excited by the idea of fucking me because he likes really hairy asses, go figure i lucked out. I go ofter to his hotel room and he is a bit shy, not in a not confident way but in a "i dont know how far i can push this boy way". He was a pig and he thought i was an innocent sort of guy. For some reason that turned me on and i decided to play dumb.

We made out some and he poured me some whiskey (not the biggest fan but whatever). After swapping spit for a while he pushed me onto my knees to go for his cock. Boy i did, lovely 7 inch pink hot veiny cock. He seemed to be enjoying it by the moans and precum in my mouth. He pulled me off and sat down on a comfy chair and let me go to town on him. Knowing he was close I kept sucking him harder and faster and before long i ended up with his load in my mouth. He slid his semi hard dick out and I thought it was going to be over.

He told me to lie down on bed , face down and then went down to lick my hole. It felt really good as he tongue fucked my hole, i figured it was his payback for the head i gave. i love tops who love to rim instead of suck dick. He then hesitently asked me if i knew what poppers were. if you read my blog you know i love them but playing dumb i said "no". He got off and rummaged through his toilet bag and came back with some. score. he explained me what they do and how to do them and he prolly just figured i was a quick study cos i was snorting them down. taking his cue he went back to rimming me.

It was probably a good 15 min later when he stopped and climbed on top, his cock hard again and between my cheeks. he must have been eating like a mad man cos my crack was filled with spit so his cock lubed up on it. He asked me if I would let him fuck me. I answered in the affirmative. I asked if he had a condom, he said no, he was safe. I said I dont know how I feel about this and he said as he pressed his cockhead against my hole, prying it apart and pushing half of his cockhead in "please baby boy".

I took a deep hit of poppers and nodded my head.

Nothing could have prepared me for the next part. Instead of taking it easy he shoved the whole motherfuckign thing inside. I yelped and he bit my neck hard. Pain seared through my ass to the back of my head, eyes tearing I felt him tear me up from inside. He began to pump hard, rocking back and forth and let friction do its magic. My cock pressed flat against my stomach started to shoot embaressingly soon but luckily the dry fuck was too much for him as well and he shot his load in me only a couple of moments later. Wincing as he took it out his cum spurted out of my hole, (surprisingly cos he shot a load what 20 minutes earlier?)

He kept thanking me profusely for it (why I havent a clue, he took care of an itch I really needed scratched). He gave me real email address and told me if i ever was in berlin to come stay with him. Enamoured much? but heck if i ever end up in germany im visiting this dude. except with some lube.35861944-3320569000733076023?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.