[Montréaler] Arabesque II

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

So I hooked up with the Arab guy again last weekend. He's been a bit pissy with me but whatever. Got there and we make small talk before he tells me to strip down and get on his bed. He liked watching me strip down my jockstrap, he loves fucking me with my jockstrap on and im beginning to really dig it with him. Once I'm done he gets naked himself and climbs between my legs. After planting a few kisses on my lips he goes down to play with my nipples; licking them really good while rubbing his fingers on my hole. He loves a nice furry hole turns out.

He gets between my legs, pushes them onto his shoulders and starts licking my hole. He is incredibly good at rimming, thrusting his tongue in he starts to tongue fuck my hole. I'm already leaking precum at this stage (I was REALLY horny). After a few minutes he takes out the elbow greases and starts working it into my hole. My queue to start taking some poppers. After he has sufficiently worked in my hole he pushes my legs up onto his shoulders and slides in.

Bingo!

It felt so fucking good to have him in my cunt. he starts out with slow deliberate thrusts and starts building it up when he flips me over onto my stomach and starts to pound the shit out of me. At this point I lose it and I'm cumming pretty hard into my jockstrap. He senses I'm cumming by how my hole is spasming around his cock and he keeps thrusting harder getting closer to his own orgasm. I'm drained at this point when I feel him pin me down one last hard thrust and unloads his own jizz into me.

He smiles at me and says "and we didnt even get any jizz on my bed"... no we didnt. He fucked me again the next morning but this time with me riding his cock before he unloaded while doggie styling.

While I was writing this post, I got pretty horny and I started jacking off writing it and watching the new machofucker video. I fucking came so much when I did, thick white ropes all over myself. damn it was hot. 35861944-8337605618597201618?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.