cargo van

I was walking around a park last spring. This place has been known for cruising, but nothing ever happened when I would visit. This time, I got lucky. I was about to get into my car to leave when I saw a guy looking at me as he was getting into a cargo van, so I started to walk toward the van. He watched me approach and nodded at me. I got in on the passenger side and he drove off with me. We parked in an area that wasn't busy and got in the back. He had me lay on my back and started to suck me until I got hard, taking his pants off while he was working my cock. Once I was hard he sat up, took his shirt off, showing a muscular, tanned looking chest, and gripped my cock pushing it against his hole. I began sliding in his ass as I heard a car drive by. I was feeling too good to care and soon I was deep in his hole. He bounced on my cock and I sometimes would buck my hips when I felt like I wanted to unload in him. After a bit he slid off my cock and I felt something warm run down my balls. He started to apologize, and I asked him how many loads he had in there. He said he took 5 loads. I told him I wanted back in there so I could add to it. He spat on my cock and slid down on it again, and rode me until he could tell I was close. That was when I took over and kept working until I knew I was going to unload so I slowed down to enjoy the feeling a little longer. Right as I started to cum, I grabbed his hips and pulled him down on my cock and stopped thrusting. I wanted him to feel me throbbing in his ass. When I was done I felt a bit of cum on my balls again and he wiped me up then drove me back to my car.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...