[Montréaler] Daddyboy

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

I thought I was going to be getting fucked by the Arab Stud again but that didnt happen, im sort of pissed off about that but I'm really hoping it happens soon cos im going to be out of town soon. He really hit home with his fat cock and whole making me his "pussy" play. Luckily I hooked up with a daddy in his early thirties with an amazing muscled bod and a flared mushroom cockhead.

As soon as he got in we started making out intensely and I had him undressed in no time. I had trouble doing down on him because his cockhead was HUGE. I knew my hole was going to be sore for a couple of days [which it was ;-) ] after sucking his cock and swapping spit he flipped me over and got me on my stomach (i was in my jockstrap) and started slurping and munching down my hole. I was practically drooling and leaking cum into my jock because he was eating it so good. his tongue snaked its way in and out of my ass, spit dribbling down inside it, lightly licking my inside. We hadnt discussed bareback but he asked me about four times if I was safe and then he finally threw caution to the wind and reached for the elbow grease.

I unscrewed the bottle of poppers and took a deep whiff and adjusted myself and got in a doggie style position. "getting your pussy up like a bitch daddyboy?" he asked --- oh hell yeah. I took a head hit of poppers as he worked his cockhead into me. Once in (there was an audible pop sound) he fucked me REALLY hard and had me on my back soon enough with his considerable sweat falling on me which I found hot. we fucked around, him slowing the pace sometimes to churn my insides in between his jackhammerings and deep plows. he was hell bent as he said "to turn my ass into a pussy". who was i to complain. Needless to say I ended up with a pretty decent load from him that night. and the next morning.35861944-2044475114065730108?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.