Had my first prostate orgasm last night!

Sharpshooter13

I’ve been playing with chastity for the last few months on and off. Been locked up for two weeks which is a personal record, as I’m going to see a a daddy this weekend who's into them and likes his boys cages or with micros. Incredibly backed up and horny yesterday, I had two dudes fuck me in the morning one really good the other just ok. Still horny and frustrated from two weeks of not cumming, I found a dude on sniffies after work last night. He came over and we did ass up anon and he fucked me on my bed for an hour. He took breaks of course and had boner issues but it happens to the best of us and I tried to tell him to relax cuz I was having a great time. My knees and hip flexors were starting to feel it so I suggested we move to my new sling. He agreed. I kept my blindfold on and got in. He liked to go hard and go fast, which I get as a verse guy, but I needed him to start slower lol. He did and it was great, quickly getting to his presto tempo again. He told me his issues with hardness were form partying which I’m not really ok with but he didn’t seem weird to me and he was hard for the most part. He kept fucking me and about an hour into getting fucked in the sling my second hole really opened with some poppers and it was almost too much to take. I powered thru and felt some interesting sensations all in my hole. They went away then came back. I was kinda expecting an “assgasm” but it never came. Another hour in the sling and my prostate was so tender it almost hurt. Then after feeling my ass tingle everywhere again, all the sudden I felt a bunch of contractions and a few seconds later I was shooting cum out of my cage and jock - not just dribbling but shooting. It felt really good but more in like a scratched itch or how taking your shoes off after a long day on your feet does - relief. My favorite way to cum is still my raw dick pumped into a hot ass. The poppers caught up to me as did my bladder from being impaled, and work today meant I needed to actually get sleep. Probably could’ve kept going if it were a weekend and I got my poppers head under control. So exciting to finally achieve a prostate orgasm! I feel less insane today after my “milking” and hoping it’s not the last.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1