Stretching question

colletonguy

I've decided to work up to fisting after watching videos for months and realizing how turned on I get when my hole is stretched tight. I'm looking for advice on the best way to get opened up. Should I stretch a little every day or every 2-3 days with some recovery time in between?

its also genetic. some men (and women) have bigger holes than others. I believe it would be best if you got a little high or drunk (or whatever gets you there) and do some serious ass play with your toys. would be better if you had a man to help you. THEN when youve done that session wait a couple of days for your hole to recouperate before you play again. Your pussy will tell you when it wants more stimulation. dont force it

I started out with smaller toys that went up in length and width to my "goal toy". Being a small guy, I knew if I wanted to ever take a fist, I'd have to work hard to train my ass. Eventually the goal toy became my standard starting toy and now I have to graduate to a whole new class. Poppers are a must. And yeah, taking fists is a lot of fun :)

Good luck and have a blast.

• 2 years later...

I took my screen name as an affirmation when I started to pursue becoming a FF bottom I had topped for many years at that point & saw how very much pleasure guys who took it derived from that. I am now able to take a small fist assuming the top is good at it. But it took me over 3 years to get there the first time. But I have known a couple guys who lost that cherry on their very first attempt one had just turned 18. First rule of thumb remember it is not the destination that is important but rather the journey. Do NOT push yourself to hard. Next learn how to clean out properly it is much more important and involved a task than it is when preparing to get fucked by cock. The site named above would be fine But I would also join ASSPIG.COM toys are fine if you enjoy them I never really have a great toy solution is safety cones you can get them in 2 or 3 different sizes most have a great angel for stretching for fisting if you are flexible & not to thick you might consider self fisting as your first goal. Have fun exploring the fabulous pleasures intense ass play can deliver.

like one of the guys before me said, it depends on nature/genetics too. like ive always had a looser, more maleable hole. and I know guys who always stay tight no matter how much they get fucked.

and both are good depending on what u want. some guys want to stay tight so theyre happy. but anyway,

the thing is, you have to listen to ur hole and ur body. if u do some major work or stretching on ur pussy u need to let it rest a bit, but not u can go everyday.

what i would suggest is play with toys a ton, going up in increments. challenge urself but be careful. use tons of lube, go slow, try to find a guy to help u!