[Montréaler] Arabesque

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

All right sorry for pulling a huge MIA but I had a pretty crazy exam schedule which ended today so I'm going to try and catch up and tell you guys about what I've been upto.

Two weekends ago I saw a guy online from my gym and I sent him a message. He was a hot arab bear and we got to talking and I ended up at his place with a bottle of wine and a bottle of poppers. After finishing the wine he had me stripped down in my joackstrap on his bed, face down. His tongue felt so good as it darted in and out of my hole, licking it, dribbling spit down it as he munched away at my hairy hole.

I had told him earlier about doing vodka shots out of my ass and he seemed to have really liked the idea as I felt the the cool vodka leak into my crack and hole and his tongue slurping it up. I was fucking loving this. he continued to spit up my hole for a while longer until he decided he was ready for some fucking. Lubing up his cock, he positioned his raw cockhead onto my hole. one minute later BULLSEYE his fat cock was rooted in all the way with me screaming my lungs out as I felt him rip me in half.

I was squirming but he didnt budge, interlocking his feet with my legs and pinning me down he told me to keep taking poppers and relax. and man did it start working. I was in heaven as he fucked me raw real nice and deep, pounding away at my ass, widening my hole. It had been a while since I got fucked so I was pretty tight down there but he had be nice lubed up and drippign for his cock to keep pistoning in and out of me. He came inside me twice that night and once the morning after. I had my jock on all the while I was at his place.35861944-7229223108646789387?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.