Danny´s Misadventure

Since this installment of he story contains opposite sex sex and straight girl forced into lesbian submission, I post the Chapter VI in Straight and Bi fiction. If you are interested in Danny´s Misadventure with guys, chapters I to V could be found here:

The story could contain forced sex, BDSM, forced pet play, various fetishes and piss play. Think before continuing reading.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter VI

Danny was sedated and let to recuperate in his room, while the Josh, Mitch, Mike, Ben and the rest went to have a look at the surprise that was waiting for them. It was no one else than Lucretia, their Italian-American, olive toned, dark black haired, black eyed sadistic mistress friend, clad in her leather best, the tight leather pants giving away the sexy, slim curvature of her pantyless crotch, long bullwhip at her waist, tight black leather jacket and sharp looks finishing her presence, her new catch, what looked like an 18-year old boy fully sensory deprived in his leather puppy full face mask, black leather leash around his neck while on all fours, puppy tail sticked as a dildo in his butt. Behind her walked, in a bow, her personal servant, Igor.

In her ordinary life, she was playing the role of an almost ordinary virologist and geneticist in a local medical research institute, in her free time, she was her true self and one could say she was one of those taking her job home, as she had a fully equipped virological and genetical laboratory in the basement of her place, connected to her own BDSM dungeon and slave rooms.

"Josh, dear," she came to hug and cheek kiss Josh, hugging him tightly. "I am so happy to see you again. I was so intrigued seeing your new specimen!" She said with an excited grin. "I can´t wait to make him part of my personal pet collection."
"About that..."replied Josh, his eyebrow coming up just a little.
"Ah, don´t worry, love," Lucretia replied sweetly. "You know I only want him for the breeding purposes. You will have all the fun with him, promise," she chuckled. "Besides, you want to know if he already converted, right?"

"Right," said Josh and led her to room where they kept Dan.

"He is the sweetest boy!", exclaimed Lucretia, as they entered the room. "He will make a fine addition to our genetic pool," she exclaimed, excited, as she put Dan´s head from side to side, contemplating the boy´s complexion. "I so can´t wait to start working on him. Let the others out. Igor!", with a click of her fingers, Igor took the boy on the leash and joined Josh and Mitch´s hobo guys in the other room, minding the business of their own. "But he sure smells like shit!", she groaned, disgusted, at the wasted and used Dan. "Don´t worry dear!", she said, sweetly, caressing Dan´s blabbering and getting to mouth in her dark gloves and fastening the leash to his collar. "Hmm, we will have to do something about this as well," she commented, seeing the masterful cut at Dan´s throat.

"Get up boy!", she commanded, as she got up from him. "We are going to shower!". As Dan was still groggy from the drugs, she had to help him to his knees with her whip, that with a loud crack landed against his butt cheek.
"Yoww!", screamed Dan, whose head cleared up suddenly. "Let´s go boy!", she commanded, "Don´t let me repeat that!"
With that, Dan quickly started to move on his knees and palms, the new mistresses´ leather leash fastened to Dan´s choke chain, towards Josh dungeon´s shower.
Once there, she made Dan go to the shallow shower´s bath, went there with him, made him squat and started inhaling his musky smell, licking him at places where his skin was still clean, taking special care to lick at his Adam´s apple, making him squirm uncomfortably, before biting into it, making him hit his head against the wall and her slapping his cheek.

"Bad boy!," Lucretia cried at him. "Josh may have broken you in, but you still have mores to learn!", she cried as she slapped the boy´s other cheek. "Now open up, you nasty cub!", she commanded, as he quickly opened his mouth. She inserted her hands into his mouth and pried it open violently, emitting tears from Dan´s face. She then looked inside of Dan´s mouth against the room´s light. "Such a dirty boy!", she commented, seeing his well used mouth. "Now undress me."

"Carefully!", she cried and pulled at the leash, making Dan choke as she made the choke chain close around his neck, making him gasp for air and quickly follow the movement of her hand with his head. "That´s better!", she commented, her pants now down and clad with care to the side of the shower. "Tell me you are one dirty cub", she said, before seeing he turned his head to the side, red and ashamed not to look at her bare sex.

"Such a dirty bad boy," she said and with that, pushed him to the ground, made him face up, squatted at his face, his chin rubbing against her well shaven pussy, her clitoris against his nose, engorging against the stimulation. "You should learn to listen and please both men and women if you are bi, Dan," said Lucretia calmly, "even if you weren´t", she said, and the twink, blushing at the strange woman putting her sex so close to him, worried if this isn´t a Josh´s trap. Out of the excitement, drops of her pussy juices started to escape Lucretia´s pussy and landed on Dan´s lower lip and chin, as his throat was manipulated by her hand and the leash. Instinctively, he started to lap at the entrance to her sex.

"Who let you do that, cub?", she slapped his face, pried his mouth open and started peeing on him, hitting his chin and nose first, then making it flow into his mouth. "You have to learn your place and do as you are instructed, boy," she explained matter of factly, with just a hint of sadism in her voice, as Dan started to choke on the influx of warm pee in his mouth, his instinct telling him to try and spit it all out, his breathing reflex telling him to breath, the pee filling up his mouth, overflowing it and running through his chins, down to his hair, to the shallow bath around him, and into his right ear.

"Swallow, boy!", she commanded, and without hesitation, he did as he was told, even though he was feeling like throwing up, doing it while fully aware. "Your sweet little face looks so sexy, drenched like that," she commented when they were ready. "Someone as dirty as you shouldn´t really mind, right?". Despite the fact that he was abused into doing something he didn´t really want, starngely, Dan felt kind of excited, being manipulated and dominated by the woman.

"Now, be a good boy, sit and clean me up." With that she stood in front of him, made him squat, her sex slightly aboved the 20 year old´s mouth, his eyes looking at her sex and into her eyes way up above him, making him seem small. Trying to find approval in her eyes and finding it, he started to lick gently at her feet, her ankles, sprayed by the droplets of her urine, to the sides of her knees, before slowly licking the piss off her thights, sending butterflies down his stomach, making him harder and harder, before getting at full mast as he was slowly starting to touch her pussy with first the tip, then the length of his tongue, licking it clean of his mistress´ piss. "I knew you loved women, Danny," commented Lucretia, seeing the boy´s exitment. "You have a gentle tongue."

After some consideration and her pussy juices starting to give away her excitement once again, she stated No, you are too gentle and still too independent for a canine. You are a natural cat boy. We just have to find what sort you are.", she said with her voice breaking, as she got lost in thought and first wave of climax hit her, sending a little stream of her cum down Danny´s tongue and eager throat before stopping him. "Wash your self". "With your tongue, silly," she chuckled as she was just considering to pull him at the leash when he reached for the shower, but she let it as he quickly dropped to the ground and started to lick himself like a cat, licking away his sweat and licking at his body where he could reach. Lucretia just leaned against one of the shower cabin´s walls and started rubbing herself at her clitoris, watching him in delight and starting to get wet again at the youth´s almost natural feline movements.

She then made him stand up and clean her first with his tongue, then with the shower and once he was ready and really excited and dry, his tongue unused to this and allowed to get wet by his saliva and her sex only, couldn´t really more. "Aww, my poor kitty´s tired?", commented Lucretia, with feigned compassion, "Since he was so good, I will clean my dear tom cat now." She started the water, which was first cold (but Lucretia didn´t mind his protestations as the water was made allright on his skin) and she took special care to clean Dan up properly, washing each and every cervice and inch of his body with a fetishistic interest, the shower taking a long time.

She then dried Dan up, reattached the choke chain and her own leash and made him go with her on his four again, to the main room, where everyone else was waiting. "Igor! The special leash!", she commanded once in the room, sighting Igor again. Igor quickly dashed to her, pulling a shock collar out of her bag, with a remote control and Lucretia proceeded to take it from him, put it around Dan´s neck, securing the electrodes against his fresh neck wound and fastening it tight enough, locking it in place with a small lock. "This is just a precaution for you misbehaving or trying something stupid, outside or inside, Danny," she said, and armed the collar with the remote. She then put it on 1/3 power and pushed the button. A sudden, sharp jolt went through Dan´s neck and he started to trash at the ground as he was touching the collar, trying to put it out of his neck, the steady electrical shock killing him, the cut on his neck making it burn even more. "N...Noooo!", he screamed. "Please, make it stop!", he sobbed on the ground by her feet as she turned it off. "My own making. Let´s hope we won´t have to use it often, now, shall we?"

"Y-yes," Dan panted on the floor, saliva escaping his mouth. "YES MISTRESS!", Lucretia barked, with a short, 50-percent jolt to his neck, pulling him on the ground again. "Yes mistress!", exclaimed Dan in fear. "That´s more like it," smiled Lucretia, taking his leash into her other hand from Igor. "Now, you will be a nice little kitty and will do as you are told while we get to my residence, will ´ya?"

"I-I will mistress! I promise!", cried out Dan, afraid.

"Good boy!", she petted his hair. "Igor, take Johnny and my things. Josh, it was a blast, but I´m afraid I will be needing"

Josh then occupied them for a while and some drinks, Igor and Johnny boy serving as tables for Lucretia´s and Josh and Mitch´s drink, the four hobos as their personal food and drink service, while Dan occupied Lucretia´s hands as her own private petting kitty when Lucretia told the two, stopping Ben with champagne once, that she will be needing his services at her place as well. With just a bit of grumbling and moments of Lucretia´s puppy eyes and three drinks later, Ben was heading out with Lucretia, Igor and the two boys to Lucretia´s place.

"Dan! I´m here! Help me!" a familiar voice cried out when Dan was made to enter Lucretia´s dungeon first and alone, much to Lucretia´s pleasure and giggling, almost giving herself away, yet Dan couldn´t place it. "Who....who are you?", asked Dan, scared, as the light went on and he saw the girl looking around, her neck bound by a chain, fastened to one of the dungeon´s walls. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?", she screamed. "Its me, Lucy, your girlfriend. Now help me fucking out!". "I don´t know if I can", answered Dan, perplexed. "Are you with those freaks?", she cried out at him, got up and ran towards Dan, almost in the middle of the room, the chain allowing her to reach out almost for the entrance to the dungeon. "I will kill you!", she cried out, angered and started to run for Dan, before being cut short by Lucretia, who just appeared from around the corner and pressed another remote control button, sending Lucy to the ground in pain, made by her own shock collar.

"Not so fast, young lady," barked Lucretia, as Lucy´s crying and cursing was subsiding on the ground. "She is one sharp kitty, Danny," smirked Lucretia at the bewildered Dan while she finally stopped pushing the 66 percent-set shock collar and looked from Dan to the zapped out Lucy. "You shouldn´t mind her gibberish, Dan, though you should believe she is in heat for you, as you can see." "She´s just a little crazy in the head, aren´t we, darling?" she asked, pulling at Lucy´s cheek and her ponytail,, waking her up a bit, before fastening a penis shaped mouth plug into her mouth. "Much better isn´t it?". "Y-yes,", said Dan, scared. "Mwhuud?", cried Lucy into her mouth plug. "If you won´t get more reasonable, I will have to make you," said Lucretia, her bow raising. "Have you ever had laryngectomy, dear?", she asked, matter of factly.

"Whuumd?", was the only reply from Lucy, now trashing about as Igor was fastening her to a gynecological kind of chair. "I thought so," replied Lucretia.
"You know, darling, you are both here for a reason. But why won´t you come with mummy and have some cream first?"
Dan followed Lucretia, on all four, as a good kitty, for Lucy, wide-eyed to see.

Dan could see, going around her, that Lucy could have been 5"9´, maybe 135 pounds, brown haired and green eyed, probably B breasts, while Lucretia was about 5"10´, 140 to 145 pounds, D or E breasts

End of Chapter VI
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked it at least a bit. English isn´t my first language. Some more action to come in the next chapter. Let me know if you like it so far, what would you add, etc.

Chapter VII guys and gals. Hope you will like it. As always, some rougher sex and BDSM practices, petplay, etc. may be present. Male-female, male-male and male-female sex included:
You can find the first five (bi/gay, same sex) chapters through the link at the beginning of this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter VII:

While Lucretia led Dan, her new kitty, on his new leash, attached to Josh´s choke chain, the shock collar covering his bruised neck, Dan contemplating now what Lucy told him- is she really his girlfriend? Either way, as he was lead to Lucretia´s kitchen, his limbs started to shake - the coming down from Josh´s drugs and withdrawal symptoms kicking in, Lucy was being held tight in the adjustable table/gynecological chair by Igor as Ben was adjusting the straps to help them hold her in place. "The bitch fights like a lioness!", cried out Igor, who was just scratched by Lucy as he tried to strap her left hand to the chair´s hand rest, striking her across her left cheek, sending her head to the other side of the headrest.

"Lioness, you say?", asked Ben, amused, and stopped Igor´s hand just in time to prevent him slapping her again. "Idiot! Mistress has her plans with her. Do you want her to find out and punish you? Just help me out now." Igor managed to subdue the thrashing girl, the torso, right side of the body still unstrapped, as were her legs, with which she tried to kick them. "Our little lioness surely has some fight in her. Mistress would be happy we find her new role." "Mwah??", cried out the trashing, gagged Lucy. "Don´t worry dear. Mistress will tell you in due time." "Mwouh kweep-huuh!", cried out Lucy, as Igor landed on her with almost his full weight, stopping her torso´s further trashing attempts, pushing the breath out of her, making her leap for air heavily, tears in her eyes. "You see it is better to cooperate, Lucy," said Ben matter of factly, securing now her legs, showing no resistance, while Igor secured her other hand. "That is, if mistress decides you´ll keep that name." Lucy was now sobbing into the gag, tears washing her cheeks.

"Don´t worry Lucy," said Ben, petting her hair and drying her tears with his hand, tenderly and almost lovingly, while fastening her belly belt with the other hand. "We can make you actually enjoy the whole process. It is mistress´s own wish that you accept your fate and enjoy it as much as possible." With that, he uncovered one of the trays by the table and disinfected his hands. On the table there was an assortment of various gynecological and medical instruments, various syringes, unmarked liquids in small syringe bottles and other things Lucy couldn´t place when looking that way. Lucy´s eyes widened as Ben held some of the instruments in front of her, saying "You will get to know some of them in the time to come, Lucy," he said, putting down a vagina speculum, "but first things first," he added, producing syringe and filling it with mix from one of the bottles on the tray. "This will make you feel really good Lucy," he said, gently, pulling the liquid into the syringe.

Lucy was shaking her head, her whole body was shaking and getting goose bumps and she started pleading and crying, finding out she cant really move her left hand, which was fastened even tighter, and on more spots than the other, tears filling her eyes again as she realized her resistance is futile. "Pwmhez, mo, mhai mdn duuu dwuhagz", she muffled, and saliva and foam was forming around her mouth. "Its only a small jab of good medicine, Lucy," Ben said, petting her hair with the other hand. "Now be a good girl and don´t trash or I´ll hurt you." Lucy gave up completely, looked intently at Ben and the syringe as Ben tightened a choker around her left arm, her veins springing to life. "You have beautiful veins, Lucy, I bet virgin you are virgin in this," he said, as he swabbed the bend of her elbow where her veins were the thickest and couldn´t help to tap, gently rub and massage them, playing with them for the while as they were getting bulgier and bulgier, the feeling making Lucy both uncomfortable and weirdly pleasureable. "I´m sure you are going to love it," he said, as he emptied the air bubbles, accumlated in the syringe and a tiny bit of the liquid geysered out of the needle in front of her eyes, landing at her forearm.

He then found the thickest vein and slowly pushed the needle in in low angle, copying her silky arm, emitting just a slight response from her other arm, clenching her fist. "Good girl, we are halfway there," commented Ben, as he registered some blood in the syringe. He took just a bit more of it, to be sure he really is in her bloodstream and then slowly pushed almost all of the syringe´s contents into Lucy´s vein. When the syringe and the rig were taken off, a spell of coughing hit Lucy, making her think she will probably die of asphyxiation now. The fear changed into pure bliss though and all of Lucy´s fears were suddenly erased, as if someone put a blanket over her fears and memory. Apart of that, she was starting to feel a tingling and warm sensation in her pussy, which was feeling more and more hot now. "I would so love working with you, Lucy," said Ben, excited, and proceeded to lick the blood that escaped from Lucy´s arm, as well as Igor´s from under and around her nails, causing him an instant hard on, the precum making spot on his pants.

Unbeknownst to Lucy, the syringe was full of Lucretia´s special mixture of fibanserin, rohypnol, just a drop of ghb and good old tina, to make her lust like a bitch in heat while erasing her memory, to initiate her reprogramming process according to Lucretia´s wish.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Dan was made to cuddle in the big, pillow-clad basket on the floor with his name on it, his leash undone, while Lucretia started to prepare some sort of whipped cream, while Dan was told to be a good kitty boy and wash himself, which he started, in fear of Lucretia´s punishment, doing, licking himself where he was able to reach, Lucretia closely observing him, her cunt dripping in her panties as she was adding her extra ingredients to Dan´s milk. She watched in excitement, as he tried to reach his inner thigh with his tongue, only to roll over, out of the basket with an "oww!". "Kitties don´t oww, Danny," said Lucretia, slightly annoyed now, stopping her cream preparation, watching Dan more intently and searching in the drawer. "Good kitties purr!". "Ah, purr," said Dan, afraid. "No, no, Danny boy," said Lucretia. "You will have to work on your purr," now holding a cane under the table, out of Dan´s sight. "Now for your kitty penis and balls. Lick it nice and clean!", she commanded, coming from around the counter, cane behind her back, locked in her tight hands, her black leather suit making her look very threatening on its own.

Dan tried his best, first to extend his neck towards his crotch, but it simply wasnt´t possible for him to get that far down. Lucretia just chuckled, amused. Then he tried to lay on his back, and tried pulling his feet against his head, as far as possible, without much effect. Lucretia then produced the cane, pointed it first at his nose, then at his feet, and patted it against the side of his thigh, "I´m waiting, kitty!", she said, and Dan knew she meant it. He extended his legs and tried to pry them, opened, against his torso, neck and head, not succeeding and stopping only so far away, that they returned a bit, yet Dan tried again and again, pain forming in his lower back and leg muscles. "Harder, boy!", commanded Lucretia, and with a swift swing of the cane, caused him a stinging pain in his both thighs, slowly turning red. "Try harder", she commanded, and he tried, to no avail. "Harder!", she commanded and the cane swinged again against his thighs. Dan put his feet lower from the pain, but his thighs were only met with additional hit from the cane, catapulting his feet forward as if the pain was leading them.

Lucretia pushed at his feet to move them further towards his head, only making his pain, both from his back, muscles and caned thighs, worse. "Oww! It hurts!", cried Dan, now really starting to cry. "I..(Whack!)..said (whack!)...no...(whack)...human speech (whack), kitty boy", commanded Lucretia, whacking him once again, Dan trying, to no avail, to get away from her hits, as she was holding his feet, making him full at her mercy and exposed. "Only purring and roaring", she said, and started playing with the cane on his sore thighs. Dan tried even harder, and was making some progress, against all the pain, yet still needed just a bit persuasion from Lucretia´s cane before he made it so that his cock and balls were hanging just an inch or two from his mouth.

"Awww, look at that," started Lucretia with fake sympathy, "Kitty´s tiny penis prevents him from cleaning himself properly?", she smiled in his face and started to chuckle as he was trying with reckless abandon to reach the head of his 5,5 inch dick with his tongue, with no success, starting to cry after several unsuccessful attempts, as Lucretia was mocking another strikes with the cane that weren´t landing and always stopped an inch or a half from his sore skin, to intensifying Lucretia´s laughter. She then bring him to a breakdown when she asked him if he is sure he´s a tom cat and not a kitty. Dan started to sob, cry and whine uncontrollably, up until moment when Lucretia pushed hardly at his swollen thighs, filling his mouth, now opened wide by the cry of pain, with his own cock, at least three inches of it in his mouth now.

She then closed his mouth against his cock and commanded it shut by tapping the cane against his cheek and proceeded to fuck his mouth with his cock by gently sitting on his thighs and making them go up and down, Dan sucking his own cock now, until he sucked it into full mast. She then commanded him to continue fucking himself, but it was not so easy as his thighs, feet and cock went higer now, allowing just inch or a bit more into his mouth, plus causing him the additional discomfort from the caning, his back and thigh muscles, which Lucretia eased with an additional cane swing or two. When he seemed like coming imminently, she commanded him to stop and he just collapsed on the floor by her feet, panting violently.

Lucretia then commanded him to lick her black lack boots, which he did hesitantly, then more and more eagerly, as his back was patted by the cane, until her boots were nice and clean according to Lucretia´s standards. She then rose his head by the end of her cane and made him look in her eyes, his green eyes looking deep to her black ones. "Always remember your position, kitty boy," she reminded him. "You WILL learn to behave according to my wish and you WILL learn to love it, otherwise you will face the consequences. Am I clear?" Dan was about to say something in human language, but stopped immediately as he opened his mouth and a humanesque "rawr!" escaped his mouth. "Excellent", exclaimed Lucretia, who was just opening and lowering her tight leather pants, smiling. She went to the counter where just the stirring was needed for the whipped cream to be produced and turned on the mixer. She returned to Dan and said, "Since you´ve been such a good kitty, mummy´s got a treat for you," and with that, she came to his face with her crotch and pulled his head deep inside her wet cunt and he had to start to lick at it if he wanted to be allowed the breaks to breathe.

"That´s a good boy, " she said, excited, as Dan licked at her clitoris, her pussy hole, emitting more and more pussy juice and moans from Lucretia, the boy obviously very good at pleasing women. "If you will behave," she said in between moans, "you will be allowed to please your mistress like this and even call me "mistress" in human. That will be your treat.", she moaned before another orgasm rocked her body and she let a stream of precum down his tongue, throat, chin and Dan smeared some against his nose. She then let him go away and went to take the finished cream. "Come here, Danny, come here, kitty! Hey kitty, kitty!", she called at him, playfully, as he went, with pain from his thighs, on all four towards them, making him grimace from the pain as he went on, Lucretia paying no attention to it and encouraging him to come to her.

Seeing his discomfort just two meters from her, she gracefully came to him with the whipped cream, enhanced with viagra, speed, cocaine and just a bit of tina and started to offer him to lick it from her hands and fingers, then smeared some on and under his nose for fun, before applying some to, between her breasts and in a row coming all the way down to her pussy. "Come on Danny, have some good cream from mummy," she said, and he came to her, licked between her breasts and on her nipples, emitting moans from her sensitive breasts that got erected from the Dan´s hot breath and saliva turning cold on the air, sending goosebumps through her skin and chills down her spine. "Such a good boy," she commented, as Dan carried on licking her there, thinking he have to give her pleasure. Then he slowly moved lower and lower, her lower body trashing a bit under his tongue´s skillful treatment, mainly when working around the belly button area. When he reached her pussy, he found the cream distorted there with the heat from her sex and the pussy juice that started escaping her velvet sky once again. He made sure to lick her good, before another orgasm hit her, locking his head, his tongue caressing her clit, in between her legs, fearing she may squash his head in between his thighs. Then she caressed his hair and head a bit before forcefully sinking his face in her sex again, starting a short breathplay session with him when she pushed and let him lick until he couldn´t breathe and repeated the process until he was spent from the lack of oxygen and she achieved her third orgasm.

She then made him turn around and had a look at his welted thighs, fingering herself and playing with her cunt, emitting more juice as she saw the results of her treatment. "I think you may be a tiger, Danny," she said, fingering herself and seeing the welts on his thighs, some seemingly permanent, reminding her of tiger stripes, "You just have to persuade me of that, she said, as she finished masturbating and caressed his thighs, emitting a hiss from Dan. All the licking of Lucretia made Dan extremely horny, yet even more now than with his girlfriend, even though he wasn´t sure it was Lucy, the strange tasting cream being the culprit. He was also feeling more and more self confident, horny, horny so much he would fuck Lucretia senseless, if only he was allowed to.

Lucretia, seeing his sweating, raging hard on, excitement, trembling and diminished inhibitions, told him, "Danny, I want to see if you have the virility of a tiger. Would you show your mummy?". Dan, out of his reason, just shook his head yes obediently, toxic precum pouring out of his now still twinky dick. "That´s a spirit!", laughed Lucretia, as she leashed him again and went to the playroom where Lucy, Ben and Igor were waiting, Igor just trying to mount Lucy. Lucretia came from content to overdrive, "You little shit," she cried at Igor, throwing him off Lucy to the floor. "I tried to stop him...", said Ben, but was stopped mid-sentence by Lucretia´s hand, slapping him across the face. "I specifically told you, NOT to touch the girl," she said, as she was untangling her monstrous bullwhip. "Did I not?. "Y-yes, mistress," said both of them, scared shitless.

"You!", she commanded to Igor, "stretch across the cross!" and Igor swiftly went to the cross. "And you," cracked Lucretia next to Ben´s face, fasten him, NOW!", Ben quickly fastened Igor to the cross, dodging just in time before Lucretia´s whip hit Igor´s back flatly instead of his. "You (whip) will (whip) never (smack!) touch (smack!) MY animals (smack) without (Smack!) MY (smack) permission! Do you understand?!", she smacked her whip on Igor´s back once again as it started to bleed. "Y-YES MISTRESS!", howled Igor, his back a welted mess with one welt bleeding. "Hear what?", barked out Lucretia, whipping him two more times opening two more bleeding lines. "Never, mistress! Never will I touch YOUR animals before your permission again!" he creid out as loud as possible, before almost fainting from the pain. "You, help him!", she commanded to Ben. "My pleasure, mistress!", reported Ben, his cock on the rise again from all the blood on Igor´s back. "I´m not done with you, yet!," exclaimed Lucretia, coming from barking to sadistic tone.

"May I deliver it, Mistress?", asked Ben excited, as he licked at the blood from Igor´s back and his cock went hard and leaking toxic precum against Igor´s butt. "NO, not THAT! Please!! Please mistress!", begged Igor, who was straight and neg. "You are allowed to deliver the punishment, Ben. Give him your gift," she said, matter of factly. "You are lucky that the kids are too out of it to be distracted by any of this," she said, looking at the bound Lucy and Dan, each other studying the other one intently and hungrily, both of them leaking their own version of precum. Lucretia quickly inspected Lucy´s pussy, gave it a kiss to relief it wasn´t used by Igor and started to tease Dan by giving a good oral workout to it, Lucy reacting with an immense orgasm and splash of cum from her pussy, making Dan drip his toxic precum all the way to ground. Lucretia teased him and didn´t allow him to Lucy for quite some time, making Dan´s cock almost explode from all the tension and sight of woman on woman sex alone. "Her pussy jucie is soooo gooood Danny," she teased. "Look how inviting her hole looks," she said, as she opened Lucy´s hole, its insides flowing in juice, Lucy moaning like a bitch in heat at the manipulations she was receiving from Lucretia, for Dan to see. When Dan was just about to burst in his mind and push Lucretia aside, just to get at Lucy and her dripping pussy, Lucretia went by herself, but stopped Dan for last time, moving her finger in the air "Ah-ah-ah, not so fast, tiger, first things first!".

With that, she took one of his hands and pricked one of his fingers with one of the needles on the tray. She then produced the HIV quicktest of her own design, only to find out Dan has at least two different genetic strains of HIV in his body. "This complicates the situation, Danny boy," she smiled and tease, handing him a package of condoms and a small package in her other hand. "You can either have this," she waved the condoms in front of his eyes in her one hand, "as a man", "OR...", she produced the package in her other hand, in front of the superhorny teen who couldn´t think straight, "you can be a good tiger and take what´s inside mummy´s box of magic. What will it be?", she asked with an evil grin. Dan immediately grabbed the box and tore it apart. Inside, there was a metal penis extension that looked like a tiger penis in shape and in that it was lined with small spikes, protruding outside, but also inside of the device. It was also provided with small holes for fluid and pussy juice exchange and a tube that, on one side, was to go to urethra, was stimulating it from the inside, and on the other, finished with and opening for cum or pee on top of the tiger penis.

Since Dan was out of it, Lucretia helped him to put the device on, putting the tube into Dan´s urethra, then fastening the device on his cock and playing with his pent up balls to tease and stimulate him further, Dan almost sratching her with one of the device´s spikes, while also feeling it has internal, though slightly smaller spikes that teared at his cock head and penis shaft, but in his drugged up state, it only felt incredibly good, despite the small abrasions forming on his dick, which was now 8 inches long. "Easy there, tiger!", chuckled Lucretia, who then went to Lucy´s bound head. "And what´s your idea of getting bred by your boyfriend, Lucy? It looks like you´re in heat and even your lab results say, you are highly fertile. Would you mind bearing Danny´s cubs for me? Maybe a strain of HIV, or two as well?", she grinned at Lucy. Lucy, who was in her strongest, drug-induced heat ever and was swimming out of it, unable to please her demanding cunt since she was all bound, just cried, "Fuck me please!", the mouth gag no longer necessary.

"That´s what we want to hear, don´t we, Danny?", asked Lucretia, who quickly made it behind Dan and caressed his hair and butt. "Go get her, tiger!"

Dan, with a roar, jumped at Lucy, pried the chair´s leg rests, closed by Lucretia, open and went straight for her cunt, licking at it even more vigorously than Lucretia´s now under the influence of drugs that made him feel allmighty, rewarded by Lucy´s first burst of orgasm and cum, Lucy crying out of lust as her cunt sent her to paradise and the emotions overtook her. Dan continued to finger fuck her, tasting Lucy´s cum from his finger, then the other one, his tongue now licking and toying with her clit, his fingers sending her to second overdrive, as he found her G spot and tortured her, orgasm-wise, by hitting at it, her underbelly spasming at another one, Lucy´s body not knowing whether her clit sent her, or her G spot, Lucy emitting guttoral screams now.

Ben, who told Lucretia about the possibility of Lucy being a lioness, just smeared some of Igor´s back blood on his dick and into Igor´s hole, and against the pleas of Igor, now silenced by Ben´s right hand´s fingers, stuck into Igor´s mouth, pulling at his tongue, manipulating it into submission, while his other elbow took Igor´s neck into a deadlock, forcing him to accept his dick. Ben didn´t take much care about Igor and just went in him faster and faster to tear his arse´s inner walls and deliver Lucretia´s second punishment, Igor crying out and moaning from the forceful intrusion, tearing his but, as well as from Ben´s sweaty body, touching his well welted and bloody back. Igor´s pain got Ben into overdrive, he pistoned his arse for few last times before he jerked and shaked and, with "Take my toxic cum, bitch!", flooded the torn ass of Igor with his toxic cum, fucking him a bit longer, despite his own and Igor´s pain, taking his cock out abruptly, a drop of two of blood, mixed with cum, falling out of it.  He then took a dildo and fastened it closed inside Igor´s butt, not to let a bit of his cum go to waste.

Meanwhile, Dan started to fuck Lucy, his cock causing her pain and pleasure, as the tiger cock pins were entering her pussy´s delicate flesh, Lucretia urging her to moan and roar like a lioness, taking in her partner and master, which she did. Dan then pushed her farther, as his, now 8 inch dick, started to bang against the entrance of her shallow to medium depth pussy, beating and scraping it before getting inside of it. Dan almost didn´t manage to pull out as the backwards-facing pins of his new cock stuck against the walls of her cervix, making her bleed as he pulled out to change position, getting over her and fucking her from above, more forcefully and vigorously than ever, the memories flashing back in her head and mixing with pleasure he was giving her now, rewarding him with another cum and lubrication as she saw his swift body move over, into and over her, growling at him in pleasure.

Lucretia, who couldn´t stand being left all alone, eased herself, her dripping pussy on Lucy´s mouth, kissing Dan passionately, as Lucy, her instinct kicking in, started to lick at Lucretia´s pussy, emitting moans from her as she was French-kissing Dan. "See darling,", she turned to Lucy, "Told you you´re not straight, when it comes to pleasing your mistress." and Lucy, lowing the dampness of Lucretia´s pussy and the sweet nectar it was giving her as a reward, just roared and purred from pleasure, fucked by Dan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this a bit. I´m looking forward to your comments and suggestions. See you at another chapter?

Chapter VIII

Includes body modification, breeding and other fetishes, some of them BDSM, male-male and male-female sex, incest.
Here we go>
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lucy's pussy juices, mixed with her blood, caused by Dan's feline penis addition, leaked out of her sex as she went through another violent orgasm, Dan's now 8 inch cock entering her cervix with the new cockhead. Dan's balls spasmed in the last forward thrust into Lucy's sex, bumping against her ass as he went fully way in. Dan tried to pull out of her, as part of his mind cleared and he somehow knew she's not on the pill, but only managed to return from her cervix half an inch, before the backward feline bolts on his cock extension prevented him to do so properly and he now scrapped even Lucy's cervix. Lucretia, who was now behind him and witnessed the move and the youngster's balls spasming, held him at his butt, preventing him to retract any further and instead, pushed him all the way into Lucy, Dan exploding his potent toxic sperm deep inside of her and lodging his penis, held by the feline extension, deep inside of her, now unable to move it out, as the sharp pins, activated by his hard on, pried against Lucy's cervix, pussy walls and his cockhead and dick, unable to move unless he wanted to cause both of them some terrific pain.

"You are a tiger indeed, Danny. So animalistic and virile," Lucretia petted and praised him, worshipping his emerging muscles, cupping and petting his balls and butt, Dan still forced over Lucy, stuck deep inside of her. "You will need to stay like that for a while, baby", she petted Dan's arched back, "before your erection subsides and you will be able to pull your tiger cock out of our little lioness, Lucy". "I'm sure you will make a great mother, dear", she petted Lucy's forhead, Lucy still panting heavily, juices and blood dripping out of her cunt in heat, forced by Lucretia's chemical cocktail that ended in Lucy's veins. "You two are now bound by blood", she said, putting on a sterile glove and putting the bloody mix, coming out of Lucy's sex first to her and then his mouth.

After an hour or so of this position, Dan's Viagra
/induced hard on started to subside, the feline pins in his penis extension started to subside, dislodging out of Lucy's cervix and vagina walls and his cockhead and cock and he was able to pull out of her, just a bit of his cum making it to her pussy and off, the rest sealed by Lucy's finally free, and closing cervix entrance, Lucy yelping at the bruising done and his penis removal, Lucy still wanting more, but the heat slowly subsiding as well. As Lucretia looked on her pussy, teasing her own sex, Dan started to lap gently on Lucy's sex and clit, making her coming down even more enjoyable, emitting sweet soft moans from Lucy, the licking and teasing helping her bruised sex. Lucretia's eyes went from the sexy scene, making her cum, to the Igor and Ben, Igor's butt now fully destroyed by Ben's hard pounding and coming deep inside of him, Ben now plugging the potent seed deep inside Igor's ass and fastening it there and started to lick at the blood and cum residue around Igor's ass and balls, making Lucretia cum again.

Days later, Lucy started to vomit one morning when speeding up to toilet, on all four, a sign for Lucretia to administer her pregnancy test. As expected, it turned out positive. She also administered both her quick HIV test, as Dan started to have night sweats and his throat glands enlarged for a few days, both of them coming out positive for all the HIV strains Dan had. "It is time for your transition dears, before the pregnancy kicks in," Lucretia said sweetly.

Since Lucy was pregnant and was far more defiant and talking back than the Lucretia-docile Dan, crying even at Dan and making him "confused" and couldn't be treated with GHB, Rohypnol, Haloperidol or other mind-bending drug, Lucretia decided to treat her while asleep, modified her voice box, enabling just the lion sounds and Ben started her lion looks tattoo treatment on her. Both she and Dan had their pupils operated on to look like those of felines and their teeth were filed to resemble those of felines in their sharpness. Their nails were encouraged to grow and they were forbidden to try and make them shorter themselves. The last thing Dan was allowed to have anesthethics administered was the final arrangements on his dick, now sporting the fully functional feline extension to his dick for good. Given his until then low pain tolerance levels, Lucretia made sure he will be awake for his extensive tattoo treatment at Ben's hands, who was getting a hard on during each session and even made, with Lucretia's allowance, had the tiger boy suck his dick and be ready to be fucked as a "thank you" after each tattoo session. Since he was docile and using and learning tiger sounds willingly, his ability to speak was not destroyed and his voice box and throat just manipulated by Lucretia so that he was now being able to produce loud roaring and tiger sounds, as well as recognisable "tiger accent" Mitch and Josh could hear when he was allowed to tak with them in "human", when they requested, when he was allowed to visit them at their sex orgy after his transition was complete.

Dan, Lucretia, Mitch and Josh all made sure he pleased all the twenty guests, 18 of them neg, young and old, Lucretia making sure he was mostly, or at least a half top, being a prime strain gift giver, together with Josh and Mitch. One day, Lucretia made a plan with Josh to take revenge on the Dan's and Lucy's parents and push them out of the way, but not before they support their cause.

One fine evening, a white van parked in front of Dan's overtly religious parents' house, two people from the Ben's homeless group getting out (now nice, clean and well groomed), ringing at their front door. As Dan's parents opened the door when told they need to speak about Dan, they were quickly overpowered by the duo, joined by the other two, jumping from the van, pushed inside, pacified with stun guns and chloroform-infused rags put over their faces and once blacked out, helped into the white van throught the garage, once the van was parked inside, safely out of neighbours' sight.

When they woke up, Dan's mum was lying on the parents' bed, her husband nearby, as was the mind-washed Dan resembling a tiger, clothed in his last Dan clothes, who didn't recognize them. All of them were in what looked like Dan's parents' bedroom, complete with furniture, only that the walls of "their bedroom" were just masterfully done props, inside Lucretia's Dungeon. All of them wore Lucretia's shock collars around their necks. With some help from the collars, Lucretia made Dan's parents pretty cooperative, Dan was unmedicated for the meeting and his mind wiped, with no need for shocks, apart from that one occasion when his mother called him her kid and he started to wonder. The professional film cameras, imported all the way from Italy, started to roll as she was made to lie on the bed "by her husband", while they both "made Dan", "they made this way", mount her while Dan's father (helped by liberal amount of viagra), mounted Dan. It was only on this occasion that the shock collars weren't enough and a single cut in the movie must have been made when Dan's mum started to plead with Dan not to fuck her, his mum, Lucretia just reminding him those were the two people that hurt him so much she had to take care of him to save him.

Dan then pushed past his mum's tight pussy's entrance with his enhanced, pointy tiger cock, with a cry from his, now gagged mum as he scratched her insides for the first time. His dad, who was now rock hard, was made to approach, spit liberally on his son's ass entrance, his cock cut several times for the effect, as he pushed into his son's ass, Ben giving the straight ol' man some instruction in the manner to look visually pleasing. The cuts and entering someone's ass, as well as the poppers he was made to inhale before the filming began, in large quantities, made Dan's dad get into it quite convincingly, and as he was instructed to fuck more intensely, by "the bystanders", the fucking he was getting set the rythm for Dan's own fucking of her mother's pussy. It didn't take that long and Dan's hard cock, wrecking his mum's pussy at an immense rate now, shot the week-restricted load, five spurts of it, deep inside his mother's pussy Lucretia made sure will be virile like that of a 30 year old by pumping her up with her late special, fertility-supporting mixture she took like a junkie pro, right in front of the camera, from one of the junkies, administering it deep inside her vein, prepping her with just a grain of meth. Dan's ass was prepped by Ben, sraping its insides with a help of toothbrush, using the same for Dan's dad. Just a minute after Dan, his dad unloaded his last neg load deep inside his son's ass. After Dan was finally able to withdraw from his mum's pussy because of his enhanced feline dick, his dad was made to recuper by changing positions and having his cummy and bloody dick sucked by his wife. Then he was made to fuck his wife after his son's cum and his and her blood made it all slippery and wet for him, his 7 inch cock, moisturized by Dan's ass blood and his own cum from inside Dan, making it in easily.

Dan was made to mount his father, fuck him for what turned to be an hour, further destroying his ass by fucking him with his pointy feline dick, until he managed to unload his second, less volumous, yet still highly toxic and infectious load in two sprays, deep inside his father's guts, his mother getting a fucking she didn't get for ages, at the hands of his evangelical husband, as he fucked his second and third, still neg load inside of her, her third in the day. Dan had to remain one more hour inside of him, while his dad, despite the pain from so much fucking, had to continue fucking his wife and finally give her a good time, before Dan managed to pull out, at which point the whole scene ended.

Lucretia started to process the video while, behind the scenes, Dan's dad and mum were covered in more cum and piss by the Ben's hobos that abducted them. Later, they were only happy to sell their house and other posessions for a symbolic dollar to Lucretia in exchange for not releasing the video (and after Lucretia made sure Dan's mum is pregnant with Dan's child and both are pregnant with his HIV strains). In weeks to come, their minds were wiped out by the abuse of Rohypnol and GHB, while they were made dependant on meth, cocaine and heroin shots. Afterwards, they were kicked from Lucretia's mansion and dumped to live under the bridge, an anonymous letter Dan's mum found of herself informing her that they did a lot of bad things, she is expecting his son's baby and she probably should have an abortion (Lucretia knew Dan's mum, as an devout believer, would never do that), and that a video exist of their sinful incest sex with their own child and her drug abuse.

In the same fashion, the white van stopped at Lucy's only remaining family, her dad's house. This time, the four hobos couldn't resist raping the black outed fine looking man there in his house and were, strangely, not punished by Lucretia when she saw the cum oozing from his butt. "Actually, that makes less work for Danny," she commented, delighted, as she plugged the cum deep inside his ass and fastened it with a gayest-looking jockstrap at her posession, the act being filmed, while the front side of the jockstrap was cut, ball and cock ring applied and liberal amount of cocaine, ghb and viagra put into the lube that was pumped into his arse and urethra. His daughter Lucy's pussy was likewise prepped, by feeding her toothbrush-torn ass with Lucretia's "heat wonder" mix she used on her first time with Dan. The coke in him made Lucy's dad lose his inhibitions, he "ordered" Lucy to get ready to be blindfolded in front of the cameras and put the sense deprivation mask on her and proceeded to fuck her still tight little pussy gently, not to endanger Dan's child. He was then, coke urging him to, allowed to fiercely fuck his daughters virgin ass, his cock cut for the occasion of meeting his daughter's toxic blood, enhanced by Dan's all HIV strains.

After 15 minutes of gentle fucking his pussy and another 15 minutes of reckless abandon of him fucking her tight little virgin ass, her ass literally milking his 7 inch huge hard cock, he burst into her guts, his last neg load spent deep inside his daughter's ass in four explosive shots. It was so hot to watch Lucretia came three times during the filming, hissing at the lack of dry hand to start working with her laptop at the movie to come out of it. As with Dan's parents, Lucy's father was made to sell his house to Lucretia, hooked on cocaine when confirmed pozz and flying high and memory-erased after weeks of rohypnol processing, dumped
under the same bridge with a note.

Lucretia then sold their houses and posessions, they sold their own and moved, with Mitch, Josh, Lucy, Dan, hobos and all the other junkie slaves, into a brand new mansion, complete with superlarge underground complex a former Cold War era bunker, just suited for their little games.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you like Chapter IX?

Chapter IX

Pet play, urethral play, milking machine, breath play, pregnancy and some BDSM might appear in this chapter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucretia was now having a steady income from Dan´s and Lucy´s parents who whored themselves out on the streets for the most sleazy, twisted and perverted minds out there to be able to afford Lucretia´s drug mixes. As Lucy´s pregnancy progressed, Lucretia became jealous and wanting her own blood to inherit her empire, took Dan, leashed and docile, to her lab one day, Dan on his meds now, yet they were just slowing down the fast-progressing multiple strain HIV infection he was suffering from.

"Darling, it is only fair such a nice kitty like you would live in me forever," she said, sweetly, finishing fastening his hands and feet to the operation table. Dan looked at her, kind of sadly, but didn´t want to make her feel bad or angry, or let her know he is afraid for himself, Lucy and their baby. "Oh, don´t worry, baby," she said, petting him on his forehead and hair with one hand, as she lubricated the flexible, plastic, urethral pipe in her gloved hand, "You are in the best of hands, Danny", she said, reassuringly, as she started to slowly insert the urethral tube into his feline penis, the slick tube hitting his urethra, to his baring of his feline teeth, his tiger-tattooed abdomen starting to squirm as she progressed pushing it deeper into his penis. As she saw his squirming, she put her left hand on his chest, and with her fingernails, started to scratch her way all the way down to his abdomen, which ceased to squirm as he concentrated on the long scratch coming from his chest down, a scratch that left five red marks on him, yet a scratch that won´t cause any permanent damage to his precious tattoo.

"I know it feels slightly uncomfortable now, but it will feel better soon Danny, promise," said Lucretia with a smile as she prepared a penis shaped object with suction pads on its undersides, pulled the hose coming from his penis through its airtight opening and attached another to another opening in the device, which led to a machine she just pulled close to them. She then fastened the penis pump to his cock and attached the hose coming from his penis to a sterile machine, which had its own pump and led to a glass jar with some sort of liquid inside. She then pulled out a blindfold and blindfolded Dan´s eyes, "You will enjoy it more this way", she said, and petted his lips with one of the fingers she just slipped into her wet pussy. "You will make mummy so proud," she said, as she turned on the first device, which began to suck all the air from the device at his cock and then started to slide up and down as it played with the air and pressure it just sucked, pushing and pulling it back and forth.

As Dan´s dick started to rise, smelling and tasting the smell and juice of his mistress, the machine finished the job and he was now squirming as the machine started to milk his dick at full mast. Then, a slight pain struck him, as Lucretia turned on the second machine, which tried to extract, by sucking, somewhere deep in his urethra and bladder, for his poz sperm. That was probably the reason she gave him nothing to drink since last evening, not to spoil his sperm with urine, he thought, as the great feeling of the penis pump made turns with the slightly painful and uncomfortable suctions of the second, semen pump.

"You see Danny, I have to be frank with you," said Lucretia, who played with her clit and dripping pussy with one hand, while teasing Dan´s tummy and balls with her other, weighting his engorged balls that weren´t allowed a release for a week now. "I´m not gonna lie to you. You will soon die, but you shouldn´t worry. You will be cared for and mummy will make sure Lucy and your other cub will be taken care of, you see. Apart from that," she said, as his balls spasmed a bit as she groped at them stronger when her second climax hit her, "Ahhh," she cried out, "Y-you will be a daddy again, soon," she said and Dan almost said something, but in the last moment corrected himself and let out a surprised roar only.

"Oh yes," confirmed Lucretia, "Before you die, you will make me a kid, a heir to all of this. You will make sure this will never end," she said softly and proudly, to grief deep inside Dan´s head. He tried to concentrate on the second pump causing him pain, not to make this happen, yet not to make Lucretia find out, he behaved as before. 5 more minutes and Lucretia´s third orgasm Later, she started to get tired of waiting so long, despite her playing with Dan´s balls almost make him explode into the machine and then an idea hit her, "I see baby. You got so used to anal stimulation that you can´t get off without it." "Poor baby," she said, as he started to turn his head "no", "Why wasn´t I more considerate?". She picked up a large, inflatable dildo from one of the tray´s drawers and proceeded to lube it with her pussy juices, now in such an amount it was enough for lubing both the dildo and his hole. She slowly, but firmly, pushed the large thing through his opening, to guttoral grunt from Dan, and attached an air and electricity cables into its ports.

She then turned the dials and programming buttons in and the dildo started to slowly fuck Dan in the ass, while the tip of the dildo, which started to slowly inflate in each push in, started to hit at Dan´s prostate. Now Dan had to really fight his balls, that were calling for release from all the stimulation they were getting from his dick and ass and he had to bite his sharp feline teeth into his lower lip and stop breathing to make the tingling in his balls go off. At that moment, Lucretia saw his face and throat, jumped on him on the table and started to ride the base of his 8" dick with her pussy, her pussy rubbing against his dick sending him to the edge. As this was not helping, Lucretia got hold of his neck and started to squeeze it in her black latex gloved hands, depriving him of air and her riding, controlling of his air intake and him starting to change colors after a minute or so making her cum violently, for her fourth time, his dick base and balls a wet and sloppy mess now, her pussy, perineum and butt massaging his cock and balls at her each slide. Dan, who couldn´t take the multiple treatment of his dick, balls anymore and deprived of air, lost control and a terrible climax of one week worth of cum rocked his body, and with a loud and frightening roar, exacerbated by his treated voice box, he emptied his balls into the waiting machine which made sure not a drop of his cum went to waste.

After the cum shot, Dan passed away and got up to Lucretia caressing him, hugging him gently in his feline basket, kissing him on his cheek, while he felt her wetness and her smell over his whole lower body. When he fully regained his senses, Lucretia pulled his cream and "kitty food" consisting of cut chicken, eggs and mashed potatoes with a savy and with a pat on his head, left him for himself, chained to the wall so that he could only move within a 4m radius of his basket and its surroundings.

Lucretia went straight to her lab, where she took the large amount of his poz cum in the supporting solution, cut it first to a half, stored the first half for later use and started to process the other half. First, she "washed" it in the same process IVF clinics do when they use a HIV+ semen in IVF and prepared a syringe with just a bit of the, according to her findings, very potent, young, treated solution. She stored the rest of the treated Dan´s cum for further use. She also manipulated the solution in the syringe for her preferred sex and did some additional "playing" with it. She then made sure her PREP is working and that she is indeed on the top of her fertility period and went back to Dan, fastening the syringe to a hollow sex toy with a hole on its top through the plastic tube.

"Danny!", she exclaimed tenderly, when entering his room, "I know that you are tired, darling, but you have to please mummy one last time," she said, as she put away her overcoat and the most sexy lingerie she knew Dan liked the most accentuated her divine body. "You can please me now as you always wanted, dear," she offered him, "mummy is protected now," she said, as she took his head to her hands to play with it. "You just have to use this for the final part," she said, as she put the sex toy for both of them to be able to reach it and she took a sexy position in his feline basket while he was studying the toy on the ground, slightly below her, his mistress above him. "Come get me, tiger," she said, full of lust, and Dan obediently came to her, joining her in his basket and enjoying her body, as his dick went harder and harder, feeling and licking her body, touching her smooth and delicate white skin, his first thoughts of killing her in this vulnerable position exchanged into pure lust, as he licked and gently bit at her throat, his pointy dick teasing her precumming pussy and clit, his tongue now teasing her breast, licking and biting its tip as she started to flow, his long nails gently scratching her belly, his tongue then licking around her belly button, before coming down to her top prize, the engorged clit that make her cum even more, his tongue now getting into the well of her cum to her hands encouraging him to continue by taking his head from behind and forcing it closer, almost choking him while licking at her wet and welcoming sex.

He then slowly tried to push his pointy feline dick at the entrance of her pussy, stopping to wait for the allowance of his mistress. After just seconds of hesitation to tease him, she waved her head "yes" and he slowly entered her sex, the pins on his dick sending her over the edge to another orgasm, that moisturized his dick for the full entrance. He did precisely that, careful to at times tease her clit while doing so, aware that his pointy dick may make her feel both good and hurt. He then speeded his tempo, the tip of his now large 8" dick hitting the entrance to her cervix, the combination of pleasure and pain from his dick´s little pins, shredding at the insides of her pussy, making her moan in both pleasure and pain. Being the young one he was, he soon climaxed in a dry orgasm, but not before sending her through two additional climaxes, his dick, tearing a bit at the entrance of her sex at pulling out, coming out with a splosh from her sex juices as she was leaping for air, her throat and breast heaving from the slow coming down.

He suddenly took her neck with his left hand, his thumb at her Adam´s apple, but instead of pushing and squeezing, as her right hand touched it in her glove, his choking was just pleasureable and his thumb just started to circle her Adam´s apple, sending her to overdrive, while he took the toy, moisturizing it against her sex, and driving it in, forcefully, to her yelp. He then proceeded to piston fuck her with it, making sure he finally hit her cervix, while playing with her throat. As she was on the top of her lust, she wrestled the syringe part from him, and on top of her next orgasm, after she cummed one last time, she pushed his hand with the toy all the way inside her, past the entrance to her cervix and pushed the plunger, flooding her uterus with his HIV-free sperm. After pulling it out, she then made him fuck her in a candle position, despite his cock hurting from the all and recent fucking. In the few days to come, Lucretia became moody as she started to throw up in the mornings - a proof she was now expecting the gift from Dan - a baby girl and a boy, the heirs to Lucretia´s little world.

Whenever Lucy was, despite not able to talk anymore, disobedient, Lucretia gave her to Mitch and Josh for punishment. Her predicament was worsened by her withdrawal syndroms - since she was expecting Dan´s cub, she wasn´t allowed any drugs and she was becoming more moody since being pregnant, sometimes bad at Dan, then punished by Lucretia´s whip. Since Mitch and Josh were gay, they decided the best way to punish and degrade her was to organize fuckparties for her. Lucy was then extremely anxious, knowing she couldn´t lose her baby, or else Lucretia will probably kill her, and always became extremely worried, remorseful and docile after such treatment.

This time, Mitch posted her nude photos on the main internet hooking sites, where straight males go normally pissed without much luck finding a real woman, posting there her nude pics, her pussy, her starting pregnancy tummy, her nice little boobs that became just a little bit bigger, advertising her lioness looks as some sort of a ezoteric, high on weed insatiable whore girl who just needs as much dick as possible, preferrably bi, for her two partners to be there and enjoy it as well, poz loads possible, since she is poz.

In a matter of an hour, at least forty different men wrote to Mitch Lucy´s profile, and the two men filtered out 20+ men they didn´t like or that weren´t at least bi curious, ending up with 15 men from their late teens to early 30s being invited into the playroom.

End of Chapter IX
--------------------------------------------
Would you like Chapter X?

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter X:

Some brutal pussy, ass torture and some CBT may take place, M+M, M+F sex, as well as the other things you probably got used to during this storyline. This is the last installment of the story. It is a pure fiction. Don´t try to emulate anything described here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end, 12 men arrived at Josh and Mitch´s place, all bi, some of them coming ringing at their playroom´s bell alone, some in groups of two and three. Josh and Mitch had to wait for the whole group to assemble for at least an hour, but they had Lucy to play with, right?

First things first, they made her obedient by leashing her, slapping her face and, when that wasn´t enough, slapping her, not that hard, on her expecting tummy, threatening her with more if she doesn´t comply. Mitch slapping her, breaking her lips, prying her mouth open and spitting inside as she bit his lips in her last act of defiance, making him bleed from his own ones. He then made her kneel and slapping her vigorously, bent down to kiss her violently, making sure to mix her blood with his own highly potent one, then getting up and forcing his dick in her mouth.

"Take it, bitch!", he commanded. That´s the only way you can be of any use to me, said the gay man and made her open her mouth to take his thick dick, his shoving down her throat with no remorse almost making her puke while fighting for air. "That´s a good bitch!", said Mitch, who just found a spot in her throat that made him feel really good, starting to fuck it, wet and throat-made sounds escaping Lucy´s throat as Mitch was pistoning in and out of it, the outline of his cock clearly visible in her throat, droplets of saliva escaping it with some of the outward movements of Mitch´s cock, forming small streams that made it down her mouth, chin, to end up going down her neck, unable to emit human sound anymore.

As he was nearing his climax, he pulled off her, wanting to save his seed for the guys. Josh, wanking while watching the scene, went into Mitch´s place and started face fucking Lucy. "Take it, bitch!," he said as he entered her abused mouth. "Gonna prepare you for the guys!", he exclaimed, as he hit his own favourite spot in Lucy´s throat, almost making her puke as he hit her tonsils by "accident". Lucy almost choked on his thickness and tears started to emerge from her eyes, her breathing stopped each time he went too far to her throat, her throat on fire, never fucked so deep and hard. "Yeah! Milk my cock, bitch!", he exclaimed, as his cock got enveloped by Lucy´s throat, trying to find air for Lucy to breathe, convulsing around Josh´s cock fucking it, touching it all along his long, thick shaft, his cock hitting her throat walls as it went. "Gonna open it up good," he cried, as he proceeded to fast fuck it and his cumming was nearing. As it became unbearable, he attempted to quickly pull out, but his way out was just blocked by Lucy´s throat, that just spasmed around him and the final touch to his cockhead from behind sealed their fate, Josh exploded deep inside Lucy, painting the insides of her sore throat in his toxic cum, before going down to her stomach.

With one swift movement, overcoming Lucy´s resistance, he pulled out, Lucy collapsed to the floor, leaping for air, her gag reflex almost making her cum. "Don´t you dare throw my cum up, whore!", Josh commanded, pulled out his whip and quickly whipped Lucy´s back to make her concentrate on something else. If Lucy could still speak, a terrible scream would emerge from her. This way, however, a loud yelp and silenced "raaawh!" escaped her fully open mouth, exposing her Lucretia-modified teeth that resembled those of a lioness.

As she started to struggle again when they put her to her feet, Mitch pushed her with full force towards the raised table, the hand rests raised as restraints from both sides of the table, preventing her from escaping to the left and right of the table. As she leaped out again, her breast and belly were met with Josh´s bullwhip, making her go back. She started to cry out and yelp, yet each time she protected her belly, the whip hit her breast and neck, and each time she protected her neck from the next blow, it landed on her belly, feet, or close to her pussy, making her writhe in pain, relocating the protection of her hands, only to be hit on the other spot, her arms or hands. After several minutes, her spirit subsided, she stopped trying to get from the grip of the table and lowered her hands over her expecting belly, in defiance, her crying pleading with them to stop, telling them she will now behave as commanded.

"I will enjoy this," snickered Josh, as they proceeded to fasten her to the table and tilting it for better acess to her ass and pussy. Mitch showed her a metal, hedgehog-y pot cleaner on a rod on a tray he positioned next to her head, next to it lube and a set of syringes, more syringes on the tray just under it. Lucy´s eyes grew wild as Mitch took a dildo-shaped lube pump, pumped in a liberal amount of lube, pressed out some in front of her eyes, the lube exiting the fake cock and down its length, lubing itself up. He then proceeded to push it, hardly, without preparation, against her almost virgin ass, emitting sounds of discomfort and pain, before ramming it all the way in, with a yelp from Lucy and slap to her cheek from Josh. "Shut up, bitch!", he barked as he slapped her cheek for a second time, his hand making a reddish imprint there. Mitch dislodged some of the lube from the dildo in her ass and proceeded to power fuck her ass with the long and thick thing, opening her up.

Meanwhile, Josh took one of the syringes, filled it halfway up, then injected himself and pulled in some of his own blood. Lucy tried to plead with him, knowing she shouldn´t do any drugs, also wanting to follow equally sadistic Lucretia´s wishes, yet her speechless throat prevented her to say anything but roary, inhuman sounds. "Did you say something,", he slapped her across her face, spitting on her mouth and nose. "I wanted to make this less painful, but since you bitch about...", he said, went away from her already tied arm and went straight for her neck. He swabbed her jugular, tapped it several times, playing with the length of it he was able to find, then told her as he was nearing it, "For your own good, don´t move now", she did and he quickly inserted the needle into it, registering an immediate register of her blood in his syringe. Unbeknownst to Lucy, he only prepared a stronger saline solution, topped with some strong antibiotic, following Lucretia´s order not to drug her before she has her baby.

However, the injection at jugular vein hurt, and most importantly for Josh, scared Lucy more, as did his poz blood inside and the strong antibiotic with the salt hurt like hell. Yet apart from the unbearable pain and itching at her neck, the feeling entering her neck and her body almost immediately, as if flowing through her, she didn´t experience the rush she was used to and was perplexed by that. However, her head started to spin and hurt from the sensation. "You may get this," he chuckled, swinging a package of pregnancy-safe form of ibuprofen in front of her eyes, but only after you are a good girl and show us some nice pain response," an evil grin formed on his face, as Mitch pulled out the dildo from her ass with a wet plop, her face went into a quick grimace, only to be exchanged for a yelp as he showed the metal pot cleaning utensil in its place and proceeded to fuck her with it, to what would normally be screams coming from Lucy.

"Good girl," teased Josh, pleased, playing with her face and her, petting her, while Mitch piston-fucked her with the tormenting device, getting faster and faster, Lucy´s yelps and "screams" louder and louder, her body trashing, yet, under the fastening devices, unable to move and escape the sharp thing in her pussy, wrecking her alive. When he felt she had enough, Mitch proceeded to swirl it around, finalizing the ordeal of Lucy´s pussy insides, Lucy crying and saliva coming out of her mouth. When she fell unconscious, Josh woke her up with another syringe shot and when she came about to Mitch finishing his job there, he pulled the pot cleaner out of her cunt, asking her teasingly, the whole instrument covered in blood, another blood dripping from her pussy, "Gee, Lucy, are you sure you are expecting one? Almost looks like you have your period," he chuckled.

As she started to panic and cry, afraid for her baby, he continued, "Don´t worry Lucy. Your baby is alright....for now," her sobs and crying only to continue as they petted her belly and tapped it. As she looked away, crying, they looked at each other with a grin, the scenario of making her feel this way planned between them in advance.

They allowed her a minute off before Mitch repeated the procedure with her anal crevice, Mitch pretending he is looking for her G spot, teasing her on her ability to have period from both openings. When the ordeal was over, Josh took a syringe filled with the known salt-antibiotic mixture, enriched it with a hormonal booster that will make Lucy asking for it like a bitch in heat and injected Mitch to draw some of his poz blood to add to the mix. "You are lucky we are both 0-", laughed Josh when he showed Lucy the contents of the larger syringe, with prominently more blood in it. He masterfully found a larger vein closest to her pussy and injected her with the mixture, then decided to repeat the procedure close to her anus and finally, injected her with just the salt-ATB-hormonal mix into her clit, the larger saline level enlarging it so that it covered her pee slot and liberally touched his fingers entering her pussy, to a loud moan from her.

"Excellent!", commented Josh as he discarded the last upper tray syringe just as the first doorbell rang.

When they the men, one by one, or in groups, they told them Lucy is a junkie whore who just accepts any cock for the right amount of money, that they provide the place and the drugs, the only rules being status declaration from the guy, bareback sex, some CBT if the guy is poz and sex with at least one of the guys. "Drugs are our treat," Josh and Mitch said, smiling.

The first guy was 40-something, receding beer belly, claiming to be poz, highly viral, not on meds and wasting. Josh prepped him by pricking his dick, while he allowed Mitch to make a sandwich with him as his bleeding dick hit the entrance to Lucy´s bleeding pussy. Lucy woke to her full senses as his thick, 7,5 inch dick penetrated her pussy, her torn, bleeding pussy and the libido stimulant she get sending her over the edge, moaning as he started to fuck her pussy mercilessly, his dick showing up on the outer side of her underbelly as it was fucking her, pumping out droplets of blood on each outward movement, touching Lucy´s enlarged clit all the way in and out of her sex, wetting it, mixing her blood with her love juice, making the sex wet and sloppy, his dick literally swimming in her body fluids, moving easily, Lucy moaning in unison with his movements, the guy starting to moan as Mitch found his tempo, hitting now the guy´s prostate as he was entering his ass, the still strongly built guy setting the tempo. "Just be careful with her, she´s pregnant,", snickered Josh, who´se dick went full mast now, even though he felt he had a long way to another orgasm.

The guy lessened his thrusts against Lucy´s cervix some, but made sure to make her inner walls make him feel oh so good. Lucy, in her libido-enhanced state, the guy´s penis massaging her clit with each movement, sending her to overdrive, kept wetting her cunt so much the reddish pussy juice now escaped her pussy, wetting now her anal opening as well. As he hit her G spot, Lucy errupted into her first orgasm with the guy, just a minute or two after he commenced fucking her. The guy not stopping, she was now crying from the pleasure of being fucked so roughly, the pain coming from her wrecked pussy adding now to her ecstasy. Minutes later, she came for the second time. "You, ahhh, like it, ahh, eh, bitch?", called the guy, Mitch now fucking his own prostate and his ass milking Mitch´s dick in favor, sending Mitch close to cumming. When he was too close, he commenced rapid fucking him to the extent of setting a new, faster rhytm of him fucking Lucy and as Lucy exploded in yet another orgasm, Mitch couldn´t take it and exploded inside of the guy, who in turned, hit into the prostate, violently, by Mitch who flooded his guts with his own potent poz cum, came inside Lucy with full force, to what would normally be a cry of ultimate pleasure, followed by a feline roar. They pulled out from each other, Lucy´s blood and part of his own cum on the guy´s cock, the flow of his cum from Lucy swiftly stopped by a dildo from Josh.

The guy was offered some goodie from Josh, which he accepted, but unbeknownst to him, the cocaine shot he chose was also combined with a strong anesthetic - Josh simply wanted to make sure the guy converts with their own strains of HIV as well to be super infectious, immune to retroviral treatment, before wasting off for good.

Another couple was more gay and bi, were superinfected, really liked Mitch and Josh, had a lot of fun with them and denied drugs, except viagra to also be able to fuck Lucy. One of them got to her head, while the other took place at her butt, while Mitch went behind the guy at her butt and Josh behind the guy at her mouth, lapping at his butt, prepping to fuck him. The guys being super, Josh decided not to prep them, as Lucy was prepped more than enough, and just proceeded to butt fuck them, Josh setting the rhythm of the long-dicked guy fucking Lucy´s face, while Mitch let the guy at her ass fuck her on his own, impaling himself on Mitch´s dick each time he went out. The guy went crazy for Mitch´s dick and started to fuck himself on Mitch´s dick (and, hence, Lucy) like crazy, exploding a second load in her ass in a minutes´ time, Lucy replying in kind, her butt prepped with the hormonal stimulant of her libido, her pussy squirting her love nectar when he came in her wrecked ass and even kept fucking her while growling load, his post-fuck dick, unable to escape her ass and moving in and out of her kept there and moved there by Mitch´s fucking of his own ass, before he finished shortly before coming.

Josh, on the other side, let the guy go as deep to Lucy´s mouth as possible, gave him some space for movements inside of her mouth and then, despite the guy´s initial fucks, started to command his movements by fucking the guy´s ass. Even though he wanted to try to fuck a girl´s ass as well, Josh didn´t let him, himself still dry, force-fucked his butt and prostate without any lube up until the point the guy shot his load deep inside Lucy´s mouth, almost drowning her, yet this time, she enjoyed it because of her special hormonal treatment. She even looked as if she could have used her hand to reach her clit, Josh didn´t let it happed, though and Lucy´s lower body was just itching on the table, her pussy juice flowing out much slowly. Some of the cum from her previous fuck, plus her pussy juice, made it as a lube of her ass fuck, though.

Being a natural use for Josh´s grander scheme, he let the two guys part with them and infect more people.

Next group was four jocks who pretended they were bi and poz (as it turned out, university juniors with dubious outcome there, perhaps), came there pretty wasted, three of the guys with open beer can, one with liquor, two with additional beer can in their back pockets. "Excellent," thought Josh when he first saw them and his happiness only grew as it turned out two of them were straight and two of them bi-curious at best. "Sorry, dude," one of the guys told him as he tried to cuddle and make out with him, "this isn´t my thing". "Mine neither," said another to Mitch, who tried the same. "The girl looks hot, though. Buuut, is she ok?", he blurted in his starting beer daze. The guys started to ask impertinent questions, so Josh asked them, if they wanted to chill out with some "goodies", showing them the tray of drugs. "No, dude, not my thing," said the first straight one. "We are on our university´s sports team. Can´t afford it. Our tuition coverage will blast otherwise," blurted the second jock. There was nothing like turning straight guys into depraved drug cock sluts in Josh´s mind. "Sure, some more beer or rum, maybe?", he asked, looking at their party gear. "Sure, man," said the two jocks, one by one.

Mitch went to kitchen to open a few beers and a bottle of rum, spiking them all with Josh´s GHB-Tina-Viagra combination.

All but one of the jocks drank the drinks and, now under the influence of the drug mix, made it to the couch, where they started to feel the heat and their cocks rising to full mast. Their friend, separated from them, told our two friends he is mostly straight, but would not mind trying having his dick sucked by another man, as he refused kissing advance, coming from Mitch (We will see about it, cute-pie, thought Mitch). In the meantime, Josh went down, opened the late teen´s jeans and started playing with the dick inside of his briefs. (Not too big, thought Josh. The briefs aren´t helping, either, he thought, as he weighted his balls in them and pushed his dick from side to side, the outline clear against the black fabric). He then pulled the briefs down, just to a slightly risen dick, now about 4,5 inches, not reacting to Josh´s ministrations. "You see, I´m mostly into chicks," said the nervous almost-twenty-year-old. "I think you just need some help there," said Josh reassuringly, with a smile, and took the jock´s half-soft dick into his skillful mouth, teasing his balls (Probably just a drinking dick,) he thought as he slowly made the guy´s dick come to life, against the jock´s moans and him touching Josh´s head, a fight starting in his own one. Even when he was fully erect, the jock´s dick wasn´t very big, yet nice to play with, plus the kid started to really get into it - he even started to face fucking Josh!

"First things first," thought Josh, as he let the jock hump his face a few more times before "accidentally" biting at his dick, the sudden movement of the jock´s now visible 5,5 incher scraping the dick even more, to the extent some blood was visible on it. "Sorry," said Josh (Perfect, thought he, seeing the damage he had done). "Dude, what the fuck?", cried out the jock, his dick deflating again. "See? I told you I´m not into dudes.", he said, angrily. "No worries," said Josh, "Just wanted to help you prepare for the chick. Sorry it didn´t work for you. Have to be more careful with guys, is all," he told him, showing him Lucy on the table. "You sure she wants that?", he asked, seeing Lucy, but Josh just told him despite she is high, she told them what she wants and that this was all her idea.

Seeing her pussy, the jock´s 5,5" dick jumped into attention. Being from a strict Roman Catholic household and never being with a girl "like this", he couldn´t discern sperm white, oozing from her, from her pussy juice, just asked Josh about the blood discharge. "She just had her period. Don´t worry about it, though." Josh laughed in his head about the jock´s stupidity. The guy entered her inviting pussy, her pussy juices and other men´s potent sperm touching his bleeding dick from her enlarged clit as he was entering her, the poz men´s poz loads, her own still somewhat potent blood and pussy juices waiting for him inside. "So nice and slick, isn´t she?, " said Josh, encouragingly.

"You tried her?," asked the jock, "No offense but you look like  a queer to me, buddy," he said to Josh. "Can show you later," snickered Josh, watching the 19 year old´s small dick enter Lucy´s death trap and looked down to his own big one. The guy started to fucking Lucy slowly, enjoying the super slick ride and the tightness that started encompassing his dick as he went in and out, despite the pain coming from his bit dick, started to feel good on and in his dick and inside of his balls, his balls tightening as he started to gain momentum, fucking Lucy, her moans and further lubrication, plus the tightness coming from depths of her pussy, only encouraging him, milking his small, yet skillful cock taking her high as it hit her cervix just once or twice, the feeling sending him over the edge. (The guy´s too small to even care for hurting the baby,) thought Josh, as he stroked his own cock watching the jock, thinking of himself fucking him. (Maybe his last time as a top,) he chuckled to himself, seeing the guy´s worked-out butt and a nice set of balls. (I guess we´ll keep him), he thought, as the jock was about to cum and Josh was just a step behind him.

"Oh my god. Baby, I´m gonna cum!", cried the jock to the panting Lucy as his nice round ballsack tensed up and he exploded his last neg load deep inside Lucy, landing on her from exhaustion. "You were so good, baby," he cried out, as his own seed mixed with that of two other poz men, Lucy´s blood with his blood and with her pussy juices, part of it coming out of her sex as he pulled out.

"So you think I´m queer?", intercepted Josh. "Are you up for a bet?". "Huh?", asked the jock, turning around. "I will show you I like to fuck women if you finish up what we left and didn´t try," he said. "What do you have in mind?", inquired the jock, just slightly interested in the huge Josh´s dick. "I will fuck her, but you have to lick her away from me," Josh said. After a few minutes´ worth of argument with the jock and the long help of his own hand watching the jock´s behind, Josh´s gay dick (What wouldn´t he do for a hot fuck like that? We will show you who´s the boss later boy) entered Lucy´s sloppy pussy. The jock behind him, Josh closed his eyes and thought of fucking the effing jock twink, pulling out after a minute of forcing himself to fuck her. "See?", said Josh, pulling out, hardly concealing his anger. "Now it´s your turn!". He put his dick to the jock´s mouth, slowly probing around his lips, the jock slowly opening up his mouth to feel Lucy (and all the other juices inside of her) from the tip of Josh´s dick.

Once he opened up for good, Josh just rammed his full length inside of his throat, almost suffocating the twink jock with his thickness and all the slickness that went down his throat, plus Josh´s liberal amount of toxic precum, entering depths of his throat and his stomach. Despite the jock´s protestations and attempts to pull out for air and away from Josh´s cock, Josh started to pump his dick deep inside the jock´s throat, some throw up-like liquids coming up and down the no more deepthroat-virgin´s throat ways, moans of discomfort coming from him, only to push Jason further in his own ecstasy. Finally, the jock couldn´t think of anything else, so he bit into Josh´s dick, exactly at the time when Josh blasted his load deep inside the jock´s stomach, securing his other way of infecting the youth, before Josh slapped him, went deepest he could, the jock collapsed from the lack of oxygen and Josh pulled out, making sure he still breathes and as he started to come to, quickly stabbed him with a needle containing a strong, quick-acting anesthetic, plus some of his own highly viral blood, the twink´s last sight and "why?" belonging to him.

In the meanwhile, the three other jocks were in Mitch´s hands and things progressed from them disrobing (because of the drug heat), to playing and horsing around, jacking off their dicks together, to Mitch actually convincing the straight duo to fuck their bi-curious friend into butt and mouth, Mitch telling them it feels like a good pussy. He then started to gradually finger fuck the straight duo with tina-lubed fingers and the previously straight only jocks, one with 6,5, the other with 7,5" cock, startred to crave his fingers badly as Josh joined them. Still not fully convinced to be touched in the butt, the two guys proceeded to kiss and caress them while they fucked their friend, their friend seemingly natural now. As they didn´t have much of fight in them now, Josh gave himself a caverject plus cocaine shot, both went behind each of the two straight muscle jocks and started to poke at their virgin butts, the two craving more because of their drugged-up state. Finally, their asses gave way to the large Josh and Mitch´s cocks and they started a 5-way fucking with them, the duo setting the speed at which they fucked their friends mouth and butt. Being so high, it didn´t take them long to flood his mouth and ass, cum oozing from both as they came violently. Meanwhile, Josh destroyed one of the muscle jock´s ass with his huge dick, leaving some poz precum and his spit as a lube and exchanged positions with Mitch who deposed his load in his destroyed ass. The guy who was fucking his friend in his mouth was then forced to take a caverject-cocaine shot, as was the one receiving their last neg loads, their dicks were pricked several times "to wake them up from the booze" and were forced to fuck Lucy, which they actually gladly did. All four were then injected with sedative, leashed and leash bound in their other playroom, awaiting further training and fate.

Another group was three "straight men with urges" in their 50s, obviously friends, yet each of them coming in separately, all of them obviously bi or in bi-denial. There wasn´t nothing extremely special about them in Josh´s eyes. Hearing them out, listening to their blah blahs about prostitutes they fuck besides their wives and some occasional "manly men", he just wanted to make sure they convert (turned out they were all neg and only played the poz part, Josh telling them he is actually just role-playing it, too) and turn poz as many men and women out there (including their unsuspecting wives) before realising what´s wrong with them. Cleaning up Lucy a bit before their arrival was surely a good idea.

Having lots of experience with street whores (only clean ones, since they all preferred bareback sex), they didn´t ask much about Lucy´s predicament and were only happy to have a go at such a cute, young, yet crazy little junkie whore who obviously loved tattoos and body mods. (Today´s kids, right?) All three of them deposited their last neg loads deep inside Lucy´s pussy, each one having slopier go and Lucy in her seventh heaven, almost sore after her 23rd climax that session, panting and not able to take more before exploding into full bliss only women know. After the three heads of their repsective families ended, they were all offered a drink with Josh and Mitch, only to fall asleep shortly because of all the GBH, fucked for the first time by a man, before getting dumped in a known gay crusing/gay sex worker alley, "chemmed whore" and cum deposits all over their bodies, their phone numbers written on them and the photos of some dicks fucking them set as their own screen savers on top of their used bodies. Of course, Mitch and Josh made sure they´ll convert by injecting them with their poz blood and letting them "settle" for a week in their playrooms before "releasing them into the wild".

The last duo was a straight guy with his FtM boyfriend, slightly over the edge from the fact that his girlfriend turned into his boyfriend. When they texted Lucretia about the catch, she instructed them to take the FtM guy for her to play with, don´t infect him, or just play infecting him. They decided to save the guy for future play and gay/bi/pan turning by offering him a drink with fast-acting PREP, let them both have some GHB sex with Lucy and start memory erase them both with Josh´s drug regimen, letting the trans guy know he was pozzed, then quickly dispatching him to Lucretia who gave him quick-acting PEP and follow up of the memory erasure/conditioning regimen, revering in the fact of the broken pair, whenever Josh and Mitch and "Mike", their new neg plaything met with Lucretia and "Alex", her new neg plaything and kitty, role she started to prepare and transform him into, the former boyfriends and lovers not knowing anything about their past together, yet the sympathy between them, whenever they met, still being there.

When Lucy´s ordeal was finished, she was given PEP by Lucretia, to retain only one HIV strain, as she still had her plans with her. She made her carry her first baby, which was born in Caesarean section, was born HIV-negative and was destined to become Lucretia´s heir, she called her son Re. Year later, Lucy gave birth to his sister, Rea, both of them raised by Lucretia to become at least as sadistic as her self to rule over her and co rule over Josh and Mitch´s little world they kept expanding, buying new properties from the money they extradicted from their poz and drug addicted victims, getting more sex and casual servants and one time playthings. Lucy also had to give birth to two girl twins for Mitch and Josh, year later, as well as their son, another year, also to inherit and rule over their part of their common kingdom. Then she had to give birth to three additional kids, who couldn´t be born by C-section because all of the previous kids born from her that way. All three of them were born poz and medicated from ASAP, becoming their masters´ and master siblings household-, from 16 on, also sex slaves if anyone needed to show their dominance over them.

"Lucy the lioness" died shortly after her 7th birth and 8th child from HIV complications and "Danny the tiger" died shortly after her second child, Rea, was born, due to complications of HIV superinfection from multiple HIV strains. The three servant children were also modified into their "animal selves" and four of the ruling kids also chose some animal like body modification to represent themselves. Josh, Mitch and Lucretia all died peaceful deaths, their "thrones" taken by their dominant kids.

The end.