Late at Night

as1717

So a friend and try to be over in the city that I have not played with and at least 5 years. We did a little someThing and then he fucked me raw and fisted me. He was trying to get another top to come over but it didn't happen.

So I left there and got on my phone, various apps and a young guy asked me to come over. I got to his place and knocked and there was no answer. Couple more knocks and no answer finally came to the door and said to be quiet because his parents were upstairs. So right there in the hallway he said drop your pants and he did the same and told me to suck him which I did. After a while he turned me around and fucked me raw and eventually came deep in me.

So I left there went back to my car and found another guy I had been talking with earlier on an app. He told me to come over come to the back of the house cuz his parents are just going to bed. So we both stripped down in the basement and I suck him for a long time. Then I turn around and he fucked me raw and after 15 or 20 minutes he came deep in me. I cleaned him off and asked him if he had any piss but he didn't. But he wanted his ass eaten so I did that for a while he really loved it laying on his stomach and then sitting on my face. And probably back this afternoon when he's going to have another guy there but I'm going to meet up with another friend before that so not sure how much I can take. But it was a hot night literally.

• Like 1