What's your longest fuck session with a single guy?

ScaredAndShy

If your simply talking about how long from the time a guy penetrates your ass till the time he fills your ass probably around 20 to 25 mins. 
but if your talking about how long you’ve spent with someone and have had multiple sessions both sucking his cock and being fucked.  I had the pleasure of spending 3 days in a hotel room with  someone who had  a remarkable ability to recoup and go at it again and again . I don’t have a count of how many times or how long but other than short rest periods here and there he was either unloading in my ass or feeding me nonstop. 
if it wasnt for the fact his only interest in me was to be his whore for the weekend I definitely would have enjoyed being his for much longer than that. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've played with a top a few times that likes to party and edge himself while playing with me. He likes to fuck until he is close and then pull out and use toys and fists while he gets soft then he will make me get him hard again and fuck me. We have gone from sundown to sun up a few times. Its fun but I usually only get one or 2 loads. 

As far as just straight fucking it was about an hour. A young came as soon as the head popped in. He stayed hard and stayed inside me for a few minutes and then pounded me for a second load. 

Mine was recent just a few weeks ago. It was five hours.  I met this dom top online, and went to his hotel room.  We fucked four times, his dick was about 8.5 fairly thick. We showered and drank his piss from the tap once.  During our third session, i was riding him reverse cowboy and someone was texting him.  When he finished, he told me he had another top who was coming over.  This guy was about 9.5 inches.  He gave me two loads.  They both did a number on my asshole, i was sore for almost two days. 

• Like 2

When I met my college boyfriend, it was love at first sight. I met him after class on a Friday and he came over to hang out a bit.  We stayed in bed all weekend; we were both bottoms so we took turns fucking each other until we had class on Monday. He ended up moving in with me the next week and we had a pretty great relationship for about 3 years. 

• 3 weeks later...

I used to visit a top who could keep going for hours. Met him quite a few times. He fucked me dozens of times. I became his slut, and couldn't get enough of his cock in me. I craved his cum, and really missed getting fucked when he left the area. 

• Like 1

As far as time spent actually fucking probably an hour to a hour and a half. As for an entire fuck session I once hooked up with a cross dresser at a ABS and we spent from Friday night to Sunday night in my motel room during which we fucked repeatedly. He left walking funny and my cock was raw. When I first saw him in the ABS I thought he was a chick and wasn't really interested until he entered the booth next to me and started blowing me through a glory hole, then invited me to his booth. we started playing around and I discovered a rather nice cock hiding under all those girly clothes. THAT got my attention real quick and after he sucked me off I invited him to my motel. I was looking for man sex, not a girl, and he filled that role admirably.

Edited by ktopper