The return of the black bull

So the other day I get a message from the older black guy I posted about previously. 

he messaged wanna meet for dinner it said I replied yeah but surely your BF wouldn’t want you to see me again. He replied we broke up I want you. 
so I agreed he told me he would pick me up, I dressed in some nice jocks real tight jeans and a muscle fitting shirt. 
Im text I’m down stairs, I went down and sure enough he was in the back of a big BMW, I got in and he was wearing black jeans showing that big bulge he is chubby but so handsome looking. 

he told the driver to head off, we arrived at a big house with gates, the gates opened and the car went up the drive and stopped at the door. We got out and went inside the house. We walked into the living room, he said make yourself comfy have a drink, I’m going to freshen up. I was stood at the bar in his living room drinking brandy and I heard his foot steps coming from up stairs, hey I heard and I turned round he was stood their leather chaps and vest with his giant black cock standing to attention. He smiled make me a drink he said I reached over the bar to grab a glass suddenly he was behind me ripping my tight jeans down let’s get these off I want your creamy white skin on show. 

I was now naked except for my jocks I had made him a drink he was sat on a large sofa, bring it heat baby he said, I walked over he said kneel between my legs I did dip my balls in the glass, I did as he told me now suck it off, I did, his balls were swollen and very heavy, I grabbed is thick 9 inch cock and began to suck it struggling to take it all in my mouth, suddenly he stood up and began fucking my face, I was gagging choking he was slamming it down my throught he tasted so good. He grabbed me jerked me to my feet and shoved his tongue deep in my mouth, god I was so hard now he grabbed my cock and began stroking it hmmm your a big boy too baby he said he took me by the hand and took me to his bed room. He lay me on my back ripped my jocks clean off flipped me over and began eating my man pussy out suddenly he moved up no warning and rammed his giant black dick deep into me he fucked me ragged my arse was splitting and I was moaning, suddenly he began to thrust harder deeper sucking my neck harder and harder marking his new boy, suddenly I felt him blow omg, it was heavy inside my belly, he cam for ages never have I felt such a load. 

he rolled off suck my dick baby he said I did as he asked he was getting hard again I was dripping cum from my hole but I wanted more so I straddled him sat straight down on his cock and was ridding his cock, now we were cooking I was was fucking him like the hungry cum whore I am, faster and faster grinding down on him suddenly he sat upright and began pushing down on his cock harder and harder he blew again deep inside me giving me his creamy load. 

then he said your turn he pushed me down sat his big firm round bubble black arse on my face I was eating licking and he was loving it. He got on all fours I went behind him he was tight I was now fucking him as hard and deep as I could, he was now just as cum hungry as I was I shot my load into him and collapsed back on the bed suddenly he was on top again, he fucked me 4 more times that night and when I woke in the morning his cock was still in my arse. 

he then got up I’m going to work you stay here I will be back for more later. 

Edited by drscorpio
Backroom content removed
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4