I need tips for keep going after cum

cxar

Hello guys, I'm new in the forums. I want to start by asking you something: My refractory period is too long (about 1 to two hours) and when I cum being penetrated everything immediately shuts down and I feel bad with my partner because sometimes we really want to keep doing it (I can last half an hour to cum usually). So please, in your experience, how can I do or what can I try to become multiorgasmic or how can I relax to do it again in a few minutes without the pain or the little annoyance and without giving up the cum???? thanks in advance for your answers 

Edited by cxar
  • Upvote 1

I have the same problem. My solution is to not play with my cock if I’m not ready to cum… if I do while I’m getting fucked by a good sized dick I cum literally within 10 seconds and I’m done.

I wish I could help with this, as this is a huge problem for me too. I too try hard not to cum, which isn't always easy. I don't mind if I don't cum at all, I am fine with that, but hate it when I cum and its all over for me for some reason

This why i love to be the bottom.. i can fuck all day long with men as long as i don't cum. the one after another, how more loads how hornier i get. i only edging myself while searching for loads. but do i cum, my horniness drops to zero and have need a hour or more to be horny enough again for take cocks. so i care i just don't cum during the day. but as a versatile i can understand that's a problem

Is it safe to say that you either genetically have "IT" or you don't have "IT"? The "IT" being the ability to quickly reset and benefit from a short or reduced refractory period.

In other words, I do not know if there is any "training" you can do to teach yourself to recover more quickly. I know someone who has a short or fast refractory period and can be ready to go again within 15-30 minutes after cumming. I on the other hand, cannot. Like most bottoms, I find that cumming is like kryptonite and neutralizes my horniness.

• 4 weeks later...