[Montréaler] Latinos

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

Had a threesome with a mexican couple earlier tonight.

was online on gay.com and start "chatting" with a mexican dude. when i say chatting i mostly mean exchanging a phrase here or there, he only spoke spanish. The gist of it was, one was 23 and the other 29 or 32, both mexican dudes who wanted to threesome. Turns out they loved poppers and didnt have condoms, this looked promising.

I get to their place, its a small studio, they must have just gotten to montreal a little while back, the older one has a smaller build while the younger one is a bit beefy, from the brief hellos exchanged before they dimmed the light and turned on some club music you could tell the younger buck was in charge.

on the couch, hands groping everywhere, clothes come off. Younger buck is agressive and is eating my neck while the other one sucks on my nipples, this is getting more promising. We all make out for a while until I get them standing kissing each other taking poppers while I take a few good hits and suck on their cocks. Younger buck grows a thick one, older one not bad, but by this time ive decided the younger one is fucking me , and hes gonna fuck me raw.

After getting their dicks lubed up with spit I get on my back on the couch , legs raised up. The older one gets over my mouth and feeds me his cock pointing it down so it goes all the way in. Young buck spits on my hole and shoves in.

fucking pain. but hes not taking it easier. I ask for lube he flat out says no and the other one shoves poppers into my nose. I take a hit, head spins, young buck continues to ram it in. He keeps fucking me harder and harder and I can tell he is getting off on the friction the dry fuck is causing. The older one blows a load in my mouth and gets off.

Young buck has me all to himself. He gets me doggie style and keeps fucking me till he nuts inside my ass. Hes got a sheepish slutty expression on his face while I put my clothes on and head on home with his nut in me.

now thats what I needed.35861944-7338307460066705523?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.