My latest cock sucking fantasy ”load trip"

Dandy

Long post, if you like skip to the last paragraph to for my fantasy:

live in a fairly small village in the north of England,  1 corner shop / convenience store, 1 chip shop and 3 pubs. I don't drive and busses stop at 6pm so it can be tricky to find guys suck/ hook up with. I love outdoor meets in the moonlight especially sucking strangers while other people watch/jerk off/wait for their turn.

Before covid I used to travel to Newcastle/Leeds to hit up gay clubs and saunas where I'd hang out for hours in the dark room or at 1 of the glory holes.

Since covid started I've had a severe shortage of cock in my life what would be amazing is a road trip with a top guy/gay couple or even better a hung dom top biker or trucker, we would drive from cruising spot to cruising spots hitting up truck stops, parks, car parks etc anywhere there's hard cocks in need of sucking. Picking up people from Grindr etc sucking dick in the backseat  while we go to through drive throughs  giving the driver road head, sucking him 2/3 times a day and often being woken by his big fat cock slapping my face & sliding the the tip into my  sleeping mouth.  Spending my days being driven from cock to cock and my nights at cruising spots sucking anonymous guys two at a time swallowing big thick loads of cum or taking huge cum shots onto my face, when the guy cums another is there to take his place, sometimes sucking 2 -5-10 cocks in one session. Sucking ever type of cock, big ,small, fat, veiny, cut, uncut, shaved, hairy, huge, rammed down my throat till there's tears in my eyes, slowly and sensually taking my time going deeper and deeper till I gag and swallowing load after load of cum.  And now after writing this I need to jack off