First experience with a rest stop glory hole

bentover4u1972

Just got back from my first road trip in what seems like forever. On the way home I stopped at one of the many rest stops along the way. It was the usual scene, full of families coming and going. The men's room was crowded, mostly with guys at the urinals and sinks. I headed for a stall, found a clean one, and sat down to do my business.

I was staring at my phone - like we all do - when I felt something bump my foot. Looking down, I saw a blue sneaker belonging to the guy in the next stall. My heart skipped a beat. As anyone who reads my posts knows, I love nothing more than hot anonymous hookups, but the men's-room-foot-tap scene was one I had yet to experience.

Curious to see where it might lead, I nudged back. As I did so, I noticed for the first time that there was a small hole, about two and a half inches across, cut in the divider. And now there was a big, beautiful cock sliding through it! It was about seven inches long, thick, with a slight upward curve. Of course, slut that I am, I immediately took it into my mouth, savoring the slightly salty flavor as I licked and nibbled and sucked at it. Then, slowly, I slid my mouth all the way down the shaft until my nose pressed into the divider. I heard a sigh on the other end, then he began rhythmically pumping in and out of my eager throat.

A toilet flushed a few stalls down but I didn't care. I was solely focused on milking the load from this amazing anonymous cock. I gagged a few times as he rammed extra-deep, and wondered if the other men realized what was happening just on the other side of the stall doors. Just as things got a little quieter, my stranger softly moaned and his cock began dancing in my mouth, the sweet-salty taste of his cum coating my tongue. I swallowed every drop of his massive load, reveling in the sheer debauchery of what I was doing.

At last he finished and withdrew his cock through the hole. I heard him quickly zip up, then the stall door banged against mine as he made a hasty exit. As for me, I finished my business then lingered a bit longer, jerking out my own massive load before getting back on the road. From now on, I'll pay closer attention whenever I use a men's room!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1