Cock slapping

Guest Pirateman

Guest Pirateman

As I finish sucking the expanded cock head swallowing the first cum shots then holding the last in my mouth I stand my buddy grabs my nipples and pinches twists and pulls them, my throbbing cock sticks out with a downward bend he then slaps downward on my cock bouncing against me balls then he slaps upward sending my cock against my stomach a few side to side slaps bouncing my cock off my thighs my cock always coming back for more then with finger tips he slaps down on my cock head then up again on the head pre cum flying I hold my cock against my stomach and receive finger slaps to my balls then a final upward slap on my ball sack grabbing my cock he jerks me off holding his palm at my cock head to catch my cum then brings my cum to my mouth to mingle with his cum for one more swallow