[Montréaler] Pissed but no watersports

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Average Joe's original blog post...

Alright so I'm kinda pissed. I hooked up yesterday with a latin top who said he couldnt wait to unload in me ... excellent but when push came to shove he insisted on wearing a condom! On top of it all he kept jack hammering without giving me time to get used to it so I was pretty sore and I was getting more annoyed by the second so I told him to bear it.

Before going to bed I check 411 when I see this black dude who is an amazing fuck. Hes a got a sold 9 incher which loves to bury itself in an ass and pump it full of jizz. Sadly hes about to hit the sack so its a no go with him. However I do get a msg on adam4adam by an old fuckbuddy of mine. We stopped fucking around when he went back to his boyfriend but now he was single apparantly and ready to slam dunk again.

I cleaned up, drank a bear slipped the key under the mat outside, gott naked in my bed and dosed off. I wake up to his cock rubbing sloppily on my crack. mmm im liking where this is going. He pushes my legs together with his knees and his cockhead is running up and down my crack till he feels the slight dent of the hole. Jackpot, he pushes with full force and tells me to hold on.

He thursts in all the way and begings to pump, its feeling damn good but burning up my hole, especially since after the morning. He's loving it and going full throttle so i bite down on the pillow. Hes already precumming he says and Im glad thats its going to end soon, even though i love it I couldnt take it for long.

A few more strokes and he blasts his load inside which had a nice soothing feeling actually.

He pulls out and wipes it on my crack and leaves. no words said. It would have been fucking hot and I would have came if not for the morning fuck. Now I want to get fucked today but I'm probably not, gonna take it easy and study today and later this week.35861944-28221419859849186?l=montrealerslife.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.