The bathhouse/sauna

sleazysub

I have copied this from my lost in the chasing section…

At the weekend I had a really sleazy encounter. Really intense, sleazy and fucking hot and i cant stop thinking about it.  I took 4 loads at a sauna and met a guy and we went off to a private area. It was seriously hot. He came in me and carried on fucking and got me to sniff poppers, then he started stretching me and really aggressively fingering me. We were both really into it and thats what makes it hot. Then I heard him rummaging in the bin and I heard the snap of rubber. On turning round he grinned as he was scooping up loads from used rubbers out of the bin and putting them in me. Its the fact he just knew I was a pig and the fact he just started doing it and got off on putting spunk in me got me really going along with him which makes it so hot. We didnt even exchange details for a follow up which is disappointing and also hot at the same time. 

also, doing it has made me want more.

• Like 2