where to be an anon bottom

mml94

Hey guys, I wanted to be an anon bottom in a hotel somewhere, but I live in Vermont and was looking to travel someplace with some more action. Where do guys have luck in new england being nsa anon bottoms in hotels/motels? Area, time of day, types of guys?

Ideally I would want to be blindfolded, but not sure if I'd be able to flying solo. Looking for a lot of use

I can’t speak to your specific locality, but we get this sort of question fairly often here from guys who want to start out doing this. You don’t indicate how much experience you have doing this, but the nature of your questions suggests that you haven’t done it much yet, if you’ve tried it at all.

Every guy who wants to try it wants “a lot of use”. No, you probably don’t. You may imagine that you do, but the first reality of enduring serial fucking in high numbers is that if you haven’t worked up to it, you’re not ready for it. The second reality is that, generally speaking, it’s not going to happen in an anon solo hotel setting. You have to have done a lot of preparation to set up a successful bang, and you really need to be drawing on a set of familiar Tops, and the stars have to align just so.

Blindfolded on your own is inadvisable. You need to stay aware of your surroundings.

In my experience, shoot for a Thursday evening. Avoid Saturdays. And from 12:30am to 2:30am on any day you may as well take a nap - almost nothing ever happens during that time at any bathhouse or hotel I’ve ever hosted at.

You’ll find more good advice if you do a search for topics similar to yours here.

Hi ErosWired,

I guess I was pretty much looking for a general idea as an area, Albany, new York, Boston, etc... That might be a good scene. I do have experience bottoming for long periods of time for multiple tops, and definitely with large toys.

Thanks for the advice, Thursday night is an interesting idea. I am sure you are right though that a lot of timing depends on the location I end up choosing. 

I'll search some similar threads, for sure! I am looking more for suggestions of where a good place might be to travel for an anon motel scene.