Master and me

NegCumpig

Hi my name is mitchell but master calls me Duke I think his name is Ray but I'm not sure every time I ask his name I get a slap on the face I have to call him sir or master Xavier . 

Sir: come here boy  

Me: yes sir . I walk on all fours to him I'm not allowed to walk on 2 legs unless I'm making food or master says so 

"When will dinner be ready"

"Soon sir maybe 5 minutes sir" 

"Ok come closer boy"

"Ok" I get closer to him 

"Open"

I open my mouth and he spits in my mouth "swallow" I swallow his spit 

"Ok go cook"

"Yes" I go to walk back to the kitchen when master pulls my lead back to him he pulls my hair so his and my face are very close " what did you just say" "I said yes sir" "no you said yes you didn't say sir" "oh I'm so sor-" I get a very slap on the face "if you ever talk to me like that again your sleeping outside" " yes sir I understand" I said in a scared and sad voice he spits on my face "pig" I go back to the kitchen and get done cooking dinner and I being his and mine out I put them both on his lap and I set down in front of him and I just look at him he so hot "fuck are you looking at clean my boots" I start to lick his boots clean "good boy" he finishes his dinner and put my dinner in to my dog bowl and he say "eat" and I start to eat my dinner with no hands

Pt2 

When I was done eating I crawled over to his room and and I knocked on the door and waited but he didn't let me in so I went to my dog bed and fell asleep and when wake up I got a pull at my  collar I start to walk with master he put me in the car and he started driving but he didn't say a word I didn't know where we were going but  I didn't get permission to talk so I just set there next to him but he pick up my hand and put it on his dick but he had pants on so I started to unzip his pants and he grabbed my pants jockstrap and squeezed my balls so I ziped up his pants and "master I'm sorry I will ask next time please stop" he stop but he slapped my face "faggot" "sir may I rub your dick" "no fag" "ok sir when will we be there sir" "like 5 minutes fag" "ok what will we be doing when we get there" " me nothing but you will be fucked until you can't think" "oh ok thats sounds good and fun" " good fag" then he hits my guts "thank you sir" he then chuckles then we get there it was a club "all your clothes off" I take all my clothes off "umm sir it's a night club but it's day" "oh I know you will be serving the staff then when night hits you will crawl around the club you will have a pricing board written on your back 5$ for your mouth 10$ for your ass 15$ for a private room for 30 minutes 25$ for a private room for a hour and 150$ for tomorrow night at their house don't worry I will come with you. Now that your ready come on" I follow him when we get inside I go up to the counter tell them my name and the guy at the counter looks up at me " so your the owners fag" "master Xavier owns this place" "yea fag" he spits on  my face "what do you say to the nice man" "thank you" " good fag" master pats my head "come on" master pull my collar and I follow him when we get into the main room the floor was tile (this will be important later) I get looks from big man who were 6"2-6"6 I said under my breath "wow" master puts my pup mask on one of the guys said "cute fag boss" "yea he is he will do any you tell him to" "does he bark" "woof" "awww" master let go of my collar I look around then i see a guy with a good 9 1/2" I crawl over to him sit on my knees in front of him and just looked at his dick and started to drool hypnotized at his dick "like what you see fag" "yea" he puts it In my mouth and I started to suck him I couldn't go all the way down but I want to be buried in his bush so bad so I looked up at him with puppy eyes "awww do you wanna go all the way down" I nodded my head and he pushed my head down hard but he couldn't push my head down all the way he pulled me off and look at me confused "what's the problem sir" "your throat won't let me down" "master has the same problem you have to push very hard" he pushed my head down again and he pushes down very hard and something popped my face was buried in his bush and he started to face fuck me when he came he pushed me down I swallowed he cum and he let go as I was cleaning his dick he asked master "yo boss what are we not allowed to do with the fag" " anything just don't kill him" "ok" when I was done cleaning his dick I looked up at him "anything else sir?" "No thats good" he pulls my hair down and I open my mouth he spits in it and slaps my face I close my mouth and swallowed and smiled "boy come here I have something for you" master said I crawled over to him and he pulls my mask off and puts a nose hook on me "say thank you to this nice man for  your gift" "thank you" I go to look for the next man to serve as master says "umm excuse me where do you think your going" "I was going to do my job" "ok like a fag should but this man will be needed more then a word" "but that is" he picks me up by my throat and said "go on say what you were going to say" " I was going to say that he is ugly"  he let go walked over to the man and said something into the mans ear the man said back to master "you said we can do whatever we want as long as we don't kill him right?" "Yea he is a fag not a man" "ok" my heart dropped then Walk over to me pick me up by my throat with his left hand and punched my face with his right hand very hard I  coughed out blood and then smiled at him he threw me basically Cross the room walked over to me punched my face again even harder and then threw me at the ground and I coughed blood again I was trying to come to my senses again  when I heard a guy ask master "where is the toilet" "piss or shit" "piss" master points to me the guys says "oh hell ye- why does he look like he just got bashed" "because he did my co-boss bashed him" "nice umm is he ok" "i don't know and I don't care he is a fag not a man" "oh ok nice" he walked over to me and I opened my mouth he puts his dick in my mouth and started to piss "oh man I didn't piss today so your not going to be thirsty for the rest of the day" I was  swallowing his piss as he was pissing when he stop pissing he crouched down and and look at me and said "who is your owner boy" I pointed at master "master" "yo what is he rules" "as I said I don't care just don't kill him" "ok" he pull my jockstrap and look at my dick "haha your a small fag fucking hell" I got hard after he said that "oh you like me saying that" "yes sir" "fucking pathetic" he got up and he kick my dick/balls so hard it hurt so much for the rest of the night I got on all fours and crawled to the co-boss I unzip his pants and put his very hair and very big balls in my mouth I very softly sucked and bit his balls and started to jark his dick "fuuuccck boss your fag knows how to make a man feel good yo fag I need to piss" I slowly and softly took his balls out of my mouth and put his dick in my mouth he started to piss and I swallow it all I pulled off I put his ball back in my mouth and started to softly suck and bit his balls and started to jark his dick I accidentally bit his balls he pulled me off by my hair he the ordered the man to stand to a row got a glass beer keg with a tap put it on the table "one at a time piss in it"  it got full after like 5 people he pulled my hair and put the tap in my mouth and opened as it was almost empty again my belly start to bulge "that taste good fag" "yes" good they started to full it again then the third guy wouldn't piss in it and master walked over and pull down he pants and he saw a pussy "your trans" "yea" "ok come with me" master pull his hair put him on the bar and started to finger him when he came master put a cup under his pussy so he had a cup of girl cum "ok go piss in the keg" "ok" he pissed in it it full up I got my hair pulled and he put the tap in my mouth and opened it started to fill me after it was empty I look like I was pregnant  then my belly started to shrink but it wasn't going anywhere not out my mouth or ass or dick so yea master walked over to me and make me drink the cum "that was good" I sat down and started to drool

To be continue

3 hours ago, NegCumpig said:

Pt2 

When I was done eating I crawled over to his room and and I knocked on the door and waited but he didn't let me in so I went to my dog bed and fell asleep and when wake up I got a pull at my  collar I start to walk with master he put me in the car and he started driving but he didn't say a word I didn't know where we were going but  I didn't get permission to talk so I just set there next to him but he pick up my hand and put it on his dick but he had pants on so I started to unzip his pants and he grabbed my pants jockstrap and squeezed my balls so I ziped up his pants and "master I'm sorry I will ask next time please stop" he stop but he slapped my face "faggot" "sir may I rub your dick" "no fag" "ok sir when will we be there sir" "like 5 minutes fag" "ok what will we be doing when we get there" " me nothing but you will be fucked until you can't think" "oh ok thats sounds good and fun" " good fag" then he hits my guts "thank you sir" he then chuckles then we get there it was a club "all your clothes off" I take all my clothes off "umm sir it's a night club but it's day" "oh I know you will be serving the staff then when night hits you will crawl around the club you will have a pricing board written on your back 5$ for your mouth 10$ for your ass 15$ for a private room for 30 minutes 25$ for a private room for a hour and 150$ for tomorrow night at their house don't worry I will come with you. Now that your ready come on" I follow him when we get inside I go up to the counter tell them my name and the guy at the counter looks up at me " so your the owners fag" "master Xavier owns this place" "yea fag" he spits on  my face "what do you say to the nice man" "thank you" " good fag" master pats my head "come on" master pull my collar and I follow him when we get into the main room the floor was tile (this will be important later) I get looks from big man who were 6"2-6"6 I said under my breath "wow" master puts my pup mask on one of the guys said "cute fag boss" "yea he is he will do any you tell him to" "does he bark" "woof" "awww" master let go of my collar I look around then i see a guy with a good 9 1/2" I crawl over to him sit on my knees in front of him and just looked at his dick and started to drool hypnotized at his dick "like what you see fag" "yea" he puts it In my mouth and I started to suck him I couldn't go all the way down but I want to be buried in his bush so bad so I looked up at him with puppy eyes "awww do you wanna go all the way down" I nodded my head and he pushed my head down hard but he couldn't push my head down all the way he pulled me off and look at me confused "what's the problem sir" "your throat won't let me down" "master has the same problem you have to push very hard" he pushed my head down again and he pushes down very hard and something popped my face was buried in his bush and he started to face fuck me when he came he pushed me down I swallowed he cum and he let go as I was cleaning his dick he asked master "yo boss what are we not allowed to do with the fag" " anything just don't kill him" "ok" when I was done cleaning his dick I looked up at him "anything else sir?" "No thats good" he pulls my hair down and I open my mouth he spits in it and slaps my face I close my mouth and swallowed and smiled "boy come here I have something for you" master said I crawled over to him and he pulls my mask off and puts a nose hook on me "say thank you to this nice man for  your gift" "thank you" I go to look for the next man to serve as master says "umm excuse me where do you think your going" "I was going to do my job" "ok like a fag should but this man will be needed more then a word" "but that is" he picks me up by my throat and said "go on say what you were going to say" " I was going to say that he is ugly"  he let go walked over to the man and said something into the mans ear the man said back to master "you said we can do whatever we want as long as we don't kill him right?" "Yea he is a fag not a man" "ok" my heart dropped then Walk over to me pick me up by my throat with his left hand and punched my face with his right hand very hard I  coughed out blood and then smiled at him he threw me basically Cross the room walked over to me punched my face again even harder and then threw me at the ground and I coughed blood again I was trying to come to my senses again  when I heard a guy ask master "where is the toilet" "piss or shit" "piss" master points to me the guys says "oh hell ye- why does he look like he just got bashed" "because he did my co-boss bashed him" "nice umm is he ok" "i don't know and I don't care he is a fag not a man" "oh ok nice" he walked over to me and I opened my mouth he puts his dick in my mouth and started to piss "oh man I didn't piss today so your not going to be thirsty for the rest of the day" I was  swallowing his piss as he was pissing when he stop pissing he crouched down and and look at me and said "who is your owner boy" I pointed at master "master" "yo what is he rules" "as I said I don't care just don't kill him" "ok" he pull my jockstrap and look at my dick "haha your a small fag fucking hell" I got hard after he said that "oh you like me saying that" "yes sir" "fucking pathetic" he got up and he kick my dick/balls so hard it hurt so much for the rest of the night I got on all fours and crawled to the co-boss I unzip his pants and put his very hair and very big balls in my mouth I very softly sucked and bit his balls and started to jark his dick "fuuuccck boss your fag knows how to make a man feel good yo fag I need to piss" I slowly and softly took his balls out of my mouth and put his dick in my mouth he started to piss and I swallow it all I pulled off I put his ball back in my mouth and started to softly suck and bit his balls and started to jark his dick I accidentally bit his balls he pulled me off by my hair he the ordered the man to stand to a row got a glass beer keg with a tap put it on the table "one at a time piss in it"  it got full after like 5 people he pulled my hair and put the tap in my mouth and opened as it was almost empty again my belly start to bulge "that taste good fag" "yes" good they started to full it again then the third guy wouldn't piss in it and master walked over and pull down he pants and he saw a pussy "your trans" "yea" "ok come with me" master pull his hair put him on the bar and started to finger him when he came master put a cup under his pussy so he had a cup of girl cum "ok go piss in the keg" "ok" he pissed in it it full up I got my hair pulled and he put the tap in my mouth and opened it started to fill me after it was empty I look like I was pregnant  then my belly started to shrink but it wasn't going anywhere not out my mouth or ass or dick so yea master walked over to me and make me drink the cum "that was good" I sat down and started to drool

To be continue

J

Pt3  

I go back to the co-boss I sat in front of him look at the ground "what do you want fag" "I I Im sorry sir I didn't mean to hurt you" "fuck are you doing on ya knees" I got on my knees and started to suck his cock I will say he is big "good girl" I pull off stood up and somehow got the courage to weakly say "I'm not a girl" "oh really" "yes" "boy I will give you one last time to shut up get on your knees where you belong and do your fucking job" "n~no" I weakly punched him and he punched me back harder then before I got back up and started to suck him "good girl" I start to pull off when I got pushed back down "don't fuckmeat" he said as he came down my throat as I was cleaning his dick master said "show me boy" I pull down my jockstrap "good boy put it away I was making sure you were ok" "ok" I put it away "may I go" "yes but come here quickly" I walked over to him he slaps my ass "ok go on" I crawled over to this 6'5 black guy who was completely covered in thick black hair he was slowly stroking his dick I sat on my knees I waited for him to see me he look down at me "what's up fag" I lick his dick once but didn't say anything "put out your tongue" I did and he put his cigarette out on my tongue and swallowed the ashes  he pulled my hair as he walk to a chair he sat down I sat in front of him and looked at his dick and drooled spits on my face and he rubs it in to my face "suck my balls" "bu-" "I said suck them" I put them in my mouth and sucked on them "good fag" I put 2 fingers on my dick and started to rub my dick "yo boss is ya fag allowed to jark his cock" "no" I took my fingers off  "thats what I thought fag ok suck my dick" I started to suck dick "good fag" he pushed my head down and started to fuck face he came and as I was cleaning his dick he pulled my hair and put my face in his armpit I sniffed it for a good 5 minutes after he  pull my face away I drool all down his t shirt "fucking fag" he puts me on the ground and walks away I go to master and I put my face in his pants where his dick is and I keep drooling pulls me off See's I'm drooling and puts me back as he talks about me to his friends my name this and that I didn't really care I just loved the smell " I'm sleepy can I take a nap on my dog bed in your office" "umm what time is it umm 3pm  ok yes but do not touch any you be punished" "ok can I have your t shirt or jumper" "yes" he takes has jumper off and gives it to me I take it goes up to his office I lay down and take a nap hugging his jumper

Pt4 

I get woken up by master pulling me by my hair "morning sleepyhead" I try to get up "is it time to do my job" "no we still have 2 hours" master pushed my face In to his crotch "mmmm" I start to unzip master pants "you shouldn't be doing that but it's ok this one time" I put his balls In my mouth and suck on them "no boy my dick" "no I want to suck on your balls" "one more chance suck my dick" "ok" I put his dick in my mouth he puts his hand on the back of my head and pushs down "fuck god damn boy yea take my dick" he starts to face fuck me he came down my throat "ohhhhhh fucccckkkk you little faggot " he slaps the side of my face and let's go of my head. I pull off catch my breath and then lay of master "umm boy I have a club to open I just needed to use you dumb fag" "please stay I wanna cuddle" "get off me before I get Dan in here" "who" "the one fucked you up down st-" I jump off master "oh is someone scared of Dan" " I no I I I'm not please don't get him in here" "DAN COME HERE" "no please please don't plea-" "stop being a little bitch or I'm gonna punch ya" " ok sir" I go unbuckle his pants he pushes me off on to my back "na little fag ya see what your gonna do is ya gonna to clean my boots with ya mouth" he grabs my chin and spits on my face which causes me to flinch he sits on a chair "ok start cleaning fag" "n-no" he looks at master "ya fag is a bart" "I know" "get cleaning my patience is running out" "no your not master so you don't tell me what to do" "hey ray do I have control over ya fagboy" "yea" "hear that fagboy now GET CLEANING OR IM FUCKING YA" "NO" "ok that's it" he punches me in my face and slams me on the ground by my throat I saw his boner  and Walk over to him started licking at his pants " fuck it whatever ray do you have me to do anything to him" "umm no but if he gives you any problems tell me and I will do something to him when we get home" "ok go open ya club" "no master plea-" "shut it fag" " love ya fag"  master shuts the open to his office "Sir I will do anything you wa-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP and get licking" he pushes my head into his crotch and I started to licking his pants "good fag" I undo his pants and start sucking his dick and he pushes my head down and I start gagging "awwww can't breathe" he starts to face fuck me for like 5 minutes then he cum and let's go of my head " can I go down stairs to master please"  he grabs my throat and spits in my face " yea cunt boy" I go down stairs as I was looking for master this black guy grabs my chin "you the fag" "yes sir" "ok your master is over there" "thank you sir" I walk over to master and I hug him "hey fag we will open soon" "ok master"I get on my knees and put my face in his crotch.